Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That map can't be accurate. 100% of the counties in Oklahoma voted for Trump. What is the source of this fake news Syc?

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think that map refers to people of voting age, or registered voters that didn't vote, but it doesn't work that way.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
McCain, Cruz Rubio, Jesus nor Bush would have won.

How did it feel supporting and losing with someone worse than nobody?

Last edited by jaguartx; 04/26/18.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
That map can't be accurate. 100% of the counties in Oklahoma voted for Trump. What is the source of this fake news Syc?

http://philip-kearney.com/blog/2018/04/20/apathetic-states-of-america/

I believe it compares votes for hillary, votes for donald, and voting age residents who did not vote. In most counties, those who did not vote outnumbered votes for either major party candidate.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 700LH
I think that map refers to people of voting age, or registered voters that didn't vote, but it doesn't work that way.

Yes, and both parties work very hard to keep "none of the above" off the ballot. They know they stink, they don't want us to rub their noses in it.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I know there are millions of idiot Repukes and Indies that didn’t vote here in KOMMIEFORNIA that why there was such a huge margin for the Bitch.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Sycamore

I believe it compares votes for hillary, votes for donald, and voting age residents who did not vote. In most counties, those who did not vote outnumbered votes for either major party candidate.

So what would be the purpose for a map such as this (as far as Oklahoma is concerned) when Mr. Trump won every county in Oklahoma. This appears to be some sort of misinformation to support the Russian collusion argument being used by the fake media and democrats against a duly elected President.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I'd be interested in seeing a similar map for other presidential election to compare. I suspect you'd see huge amounts of black in almost all of them.

There is nothing new about voter apathy, I hear way to much "My vote doesn't matter."

'Four legs good, two legs baaaad."
----------------------------------------------
"Jimmy, some of it's magic,
Some of it's tragic,
But I had a good life all the way."
(Jimmy Buffett)

SotG
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Sycamore

So what would be the purpose for a map such as this (as far as Oklahoma is concerned) when Mr. Trump won every county in Oklahoma. This appears to be some sort of misinformation to support the Russian collusion argument being used by the fake media and democrats against a duly elected President.

Either: a) most Americans are too lazy to get off their asses and vote, or b) neither party has the integrity or the vision to attract a majority of eligible voters in most counties in America. I don't think the russians had much to do with these numbers. these numbers are pretty consistent across the country. "Nobody" would have got 445 electoral votes. Probably not a very big inauguration crowd though. grin

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Low information (potential) voters are in the majority.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Take a good look at Cali and NY

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
How many of the non-voters were obsolete registrations that hadn't been purged from the voter roles?

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
I get it. Makes sense. I don’t think that it’s a fair assessment to say, however, that staying home is just apathy. I think it’s laziness & ignorance, but the point I take away is that the two party system has deflated any kind of enthusiasm for our system of (supposedly) government of the people for the people & by the people.

I’d love to see a space on the ballot that reads “nuke DC & start over” personally.

I suppose that is there was a “none of the above” or “no one” option and obstaining implies that’s where you were, at least we wouldn’t have an executive branch overstepping it’s power every time the legislature failed to act.

Although I’m sure those evil bastards would figure out a way to screw us anyway, hence my desire in the first option.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
On another note, I would love to have a 'none of the above' choice on every ballot. There are so many times that I have to hold my nose when I vote. I think we'd be having a lot of special elections if we went to that. I don't know what it would have done in the '16 presidential election. I doubt that 'none' would have pulled any EC votes. 'None' would never win but if it did in a few states, it might throw the election into the house where conservative states would have a large advantage.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
More fake news.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by FatCity67
I know there are millions of idiot Repukes and Indies that didn’t vote here in KOMMIEFORNIA that why there was such a huge margin for the Bitch.

What, in California hillary got 5 Million more votes than Trump, including 114% of LA County. This map must be wrong.

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
You need to holler for mom syc, easy to see you were up all night drunk again, crying, sitting stuck to the floor in a full diaper with chit leaking down both legs, how, how, how did Hillary lose??????? waaaaahhhhhhh! must really suck roaming the www all night in search of possible reasons why.

Trump Won!
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RickyD
More fake news.

what is voter turnout in your state, Ricky?

Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gunner500
You need to holler for mom syc, easy to see you were up all night drunk again, crying, sitting stuck to the floor in a full diaper with chit leaking down both legs, how, how, how did Hillary lose??????? waaaaahhhhhhh! must really suck roaming the www all night in search of possible reasons why.

???

Not sure where you get that ?

look at the map. non voters are the majority in almost every state, whether blue or red.

I think most will agree when they vote it is for the lesser of two evils, no matter who they vote for. and a bunch more think it's not even worth it.

Hows that 2 party system working out for ya?

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

521 members (219 Wasp, 1Longbow, 204guy, 1OntarioJim, 06hunter59, 12344mag, 61 invisible), 2,370 guests, and 1,203 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,304
Posts18,487,128
Members73,968
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.