Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Toddly Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Have a great weekend!

https://www.mercurynews.com/2018/04...s-to-address-in-house-sexual-harassment/

“ Linda Vester, a former NBC correspondent, told The Post that legendary anchor Tom Brokaw made unwanted advances toward her on two occasions in the 1990s, including a forcible attempt to kiss her.”

Last edited by Toddly; 04/27/18.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
OMG !!! he tried to kiss her

Toddly Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
OMG !!! he tried to kiss her

Jelous?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
NBC's long-time mark for honesty and integrity. Oh well. SSDD.

I'm shoot4fun on Accurate Shooter Forum and you can see my feedback there.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I read that this morning.

My first thoughts were that these cretins started this movement,so I hope they get destroyed by their own creation.LOL

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
IC B2

Toddly Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
NBC needs kicked squarely in the nuts. I hope they flame out. 🔥

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
No fan of Tom Brokaw or any part of the MSM, but this ridiculous BS of crazy women bringing up stuff from 2 decades ago has to stop. Very little can be proven and crap like "he tried to kiss me" or was touching me inappropriately after all that time is outlandish. If this is how women believe they can become empowered, they are stupider than I ever imagined.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Toddly Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RickyD
No fan of Tom Brokaw or any part of the MSM, but this ridiculous BS of crazy women bringing up stuff from 2 decades ago has to stop. Very little can be proven and crap like "he tried to kiss me" or was touching me inappropriately after all that time is outlandish. If this is how women believe they can become empowered, they are stupider than I ever imagined.

What if a woman is trying to climb the company ladder? Do you think they would ruin their career/ life over going public? Put yourself in the woman’s heels. I’m sure there were many women forced to suck dick or be fired.

Last edited by Toddly; 04/27/18.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
If she's more interested in climbing the corporate ladder than in her self respect, she made a choice. She's better off on welfare than losing her self respect through sexual abuse.

Stupidity is expensive
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
He ain't got nothin' on Cosby!

[Linked Image]

Can you imagine?

I don't even think it was a woman he is going to the pen for... sick

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Casting couches in the news rooms?

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Ain’t no end to this!!!

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Toddly
Originally Posted by RickyD

What if a woman is trying to climb the company ladder? Do you think they would ruin their career/ life over going public? Put yourself in the woman’s heels. I’m sure there were many women forced to suck dick or be fired.

I'm not sure of that. In fact, I do believe it is rare, but does happen. I also believe from time to time women lie about such things to advance their career or get a monetary outcome. There is a huge difference between asked, pressured, or forced. The first two are contingent upon the woman's choice, the latter an obvious crime. Pressured can also be a crime but with mostly a firing outcome for the man. BUT, if any of this is truly an issue for the woman there will not be a decade or more time elapse or I believe it to be a an non-event, and now extortion on the woman's part.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Is that comedian Carrot Top? Are they sure Cosby wasn't the one who took the pill's?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I've been trying to find the movie and actress but it's about corporate shenanigans and ruthless business leaders and so forth.

Anyway, there's a line in it where a high ranking female executive is arguing with someone and he yells at her, "you slept your way to top!"

She yells back at him, "well I'd be a damn poor executive if I slept my way to the bottom!"

Then there's the rule of thumb that if she likes you it's flirting, if she doesn't like you it's sexual harassment, but you won't know until you get a date or a court summons.

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho

Then there's the rule of thumb that if she likes you it's flirting, if she doesn't like you it's sexual harassment, but you won't know until you get a date or a court summons.

That was my point, "tried" to kiss her is assault ? I feel sorry for future generations in the dating world, you'll both need your attorneys to come along on the date, bring contracts for mutual party agreement....then still get sued 10 years later.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Commie sob screwed us over for years. I hope he takes it where the sun dont shine.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
I've been trying to find the movie and actress but it's about corporate shenanigans and ruthless business leaders and so forth.

Anyway, there's a line in it where a high ranking female executive is arguing with someone and he yells at her, "you slept your way to top!"

She yells back at him, "well I'd be a damn poor executive if I slept my way to the bottom!"

Was it "Disclosure" with Demi Moore and Michael Douglas?

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Hard to believe how much things have changed from back in the day when women would go to the movies and swoon and fantasize over leading men like Bogart, Errol Flynn, Robert Taylor, etc., etc. jerking their leading ladies around and forcibly kissing them then the leading lady would melt in his embraces.

You'd think by now they'd already be protesting trying to force the movie and TV industry to quit honoring, archiving, airing, and selling CD and video copies of all old films with such themes.

And then there's the paper back so-called "Romance Novels" with even more sexually aggressive themes but women are still buying them up as fast as they hit the store shelves and even on waiting lists.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Found the movie, "Head Office" from 1985, Jane Seymour plays the executive but I can't find a clip of that scene, just the quote which is slightly different than I remembered but the gist is the same.

Bob Nixon: Well, you are just screwing your way to the top, aren't you?
Jane Caldwell: I wouldn't be much of an executive if I screwed my way to the bottom. Would I?

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

534 members (257robertsimp, 1minute, 1_deuce, 1Longbow, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 61 invisible), 2,383 guests, and 1,265 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,543
Posts18,472,876
Members73,939
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.