Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 54 of 58 1 2 52 53 54 55 56 57 58
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by bigwoods
Originally Posted by sharp_things
They really are an entertaining lot. I haven't told them the latest news on this subject yet. I fear it would really be a trigger. In time. wink

but yes, several are perpetually angery or upset. The D-bag from St. John's Mi is the most unhinged of all, pizzing himself all the time. Thats why I sent him packing to the asshat/loser zone where I don't have to see his melt downs. I'm sure he is trying desperately to get my attention. I can invasion his yelling "Hey, look at me. I'm over here, please pay attention to me. Hey, I want you to read what I write"" cry cry

I almost feel bad for him at times until I recall what a absolutely useless POS he is. wink

I think he used to attempt to see if he could hurt my feelings which is a mistake since I have none but he made entirely of them (well that and water, bones and lots of fat) wink

I suppose he will now flip out and write something I wont read because I can't win so he is on ignore. hahahahahhaahaahahahahaha

Lmao!!!! Man, haven't posted on this thread in a long time and I'm still living in that pea brain of yours. Must be the LBGT meeting didn't go well?

You are in his melon 24-7...just like bcd and mat.... whistle

jo_ku

Last edited by Jim_wi; 04/23/18.
GB1

E
E
I can let you know when its all wrapped up.

So the question was when? Is there a date? Or does this drag out. I don’t want you to let me know. I just want to know if there is an approximate date when this is closed

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by El_Hombre_Machete
So the question was when?

soon The directive will be made. Do you live in WI?

Last edited by sharp_things; 04/23/18.

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
Originally Posted by Jim_wi
Originally Posted by Tweed
Wow such triggered responses. Do you take this attitude with you into the woods? Oh crossgunners...... crazy

Don't forget to take you meds gentlemen.

FYI....your Ron mancrush is sooooo obvious Casey. One other tidbit...I don't own a crossbow and never will. Move along youngster.

SMH.....

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I really miss pine tine entertaining us. He was funny in a sad sort of emotional and frustrated way. As a jester he is not doing his part.

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Yes as stated here several times, this improvement will happen after the 2018 season as there was not enough time to roll this improvement into 2018. A member of the NRB asked if the setting of the new season duration for the crossbowers could take place as soon as this season but the Dept stated there was not time to react.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Yes as stated here several times, this improvement will happen after the 2018 season as there was not enough time to roll this improvement into 2018. A member of the NRB asked if the setting of the new season duration for the crossbowers could take place as soon as this season but the Dept stated there was not time to react.

Lol....such a blow hard bs'er. Wasn't enough time or it wasnt supported like you thought? Pffft....

You kill the cause by running your mouth.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member

Lol....such a blow hard bs'er. Wasn't enough time or it wasnt supported like you thought? Pffft....

You kill the cause by running your mouth.

Yes, he is a blowhard. There is plenty of time to react/enact. Couple of my friends have not renewed their WBH membership because of Ronald Doofus. They want no part of being in a club that he is in....SMH.

Last edited by Jim_wi; 04/27/18.
T
T
Just a heads up, the WBHA and their minions have been telling every one that age 65 and those issued handicap permits to use crossbows during the whole archery season will still be able to use them if the crossbow season is shortened. This is not true. Act 61 that created a crossbow season eliminated the age 65 and handicap permits from the Archery season. So as long as there is a separate crossbow season no one will be able to use a crossbow during the archery season even if you are 65 or have a handicap permit. It will take a legislative action to put the age 65 and handicap permit allowance back into the archery season. I urge all you to look up Wisconsin Crossbow ACT 61 and read it.

Last edited by Terrific_tom; 04/28/18.
IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
As the campfire welcoming ambassador I want to welcome Tom (another refugee from other crossbow forums) Here is a warm blanket for your shoulders and a hot cup of soup as you step off the boat. Make yourself at home.

I don't know about you message regarding the Wisconsin Bear Hunters Association (WBA) I don't think they have much interest in this issue.

Look up one post above yours and you will see that Jim got the acronym right. But that is all he got right since we all know he could not possibly have a friend let alone a couple of them being such a douche.

Last edited by sharp_things; 04/28/18.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Welcome Tom. Glad to more support for the Wisconsin crossbowers. Don't pay any attention to Ron Kulas.....hes a toolbox that's been banned from here before. He doesn't pay to be able to use this site like Archery Talk.

T
T
As the campfire welcoming ambassador I want to welcome Tom (another refugee from other crossbow forums) Here is a warm blanket for your shoulders and a hot cup of soup as you step off the boat. Make yourself at home.

I don't know about you message regarding the Wisconsin Bear Hunters Association (WBA) I don't think they have much interest in this issue.

Look up one post above yours and you will see that Jim got the acronym right. But that is all he got right since we all know he could not possibly have a friend let alone a couple of them being such a douche.

There I edited just for you. I see you didn't dispute what I said, because you know it is true, even if you are spewing lies that it doesn't effect the people 65 and over.

T
T
Welcome Tom. Glad to more support for the Wisconsin crossbowers. Don't pay any attention to Ron Kulas.....hes a toolbox that's been banned from here before. He doesn't pay to be able to use this site like Archery Talk.

I know all about Ron. He sits and agitates people and then runs to moderators when some one exposes him for what he really is.

Last edited by Terrific_tom; 04/28/18.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
That won't happen here.....he is a nobody that everyone is on to. Lol Just keep your pants up around him....hint hint.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by Terrific_tom

I know all about Ron. He sits and agitates people and then runs to moderators when some one exposes him for what he really is.

So true Tom. He is nothing but a big cry baby. So many people know of this d-bag ron doofus being a total jacka$$.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
All I know is you fugging Yankees are all fugged up, but who didn't know that.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Steelhead

Yankees?? Are you one of them Rebs still smarting from getting your ass handed to you in the war by the North??? Far better than being a reb. But we all know that. By the way. nice tooth. grin

Last edited by sharp_things; 04/28/18.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S

Yankees?? Are you one of them Rebs still smarting from getting your ass handed to you in the war by the North??? Far better than being a reb. But we all know that. By the way. nice tooth. grin

No, you are one of those Yankees that LOVE your wives and daughters being fugged by black cock. Congrats, you piece of shiet

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

No, you are one of those Yankees that LOVE your wives and daughters being fugged by black cock. Congrats, you piece of shiet

You are soooo close but it's not a daughter 😁

Page 54 of 58 1 2 52 53 54 55 56 57 58

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

158 members (35, arky65, 240NMC, 10Glocks, afisher, 12 invisible), 1,534 guests, and 855 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,503
Posts18,490,603
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.