Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
W
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
W
I have, or had, it was more noticeable years ago, a red line down my forehead. It may be what is called, "Angle Kiss.

Small scars here, and there, mostly from doing stupid things.

Anyone else?

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I have a scar on my forehead from an auto accident when I was young as well as a couple of wounds on my legs from runaway skill saws.
One happened when a rafter tail was standing on broke while I was cutting it. The other was from a trigger that I knew was bad but put off fixing magically fired up a saw I was holding right next to my thigh....that was a bad one. The first thing we did with a new saw back in those days was remove the guard.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Some pretty good scars.

No birthmarks. No tattoos. No piercings either.

Thought about getting a Prince Albert, but figured it may put my straight shooting off... laugh

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Just old scars from hard work on the Ranch and various horse wrecks. Got a scar on my leg where a High School buddy accidentally shot me with his .22 rifle way back then.

Once considered getting the Ruger emblem as a tattoo but I chickened out. I hate needles. eek

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
birth mark on my right bicep and several scares.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
IC B2

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Started doing farm work at six years. Built and rebuilt more miles of barbed wire fence than I care to remember. Chased cows while horseback through the brambles and hawthorne. Spent forty years in heavy industry, several as a pipefitter. Oh, better not forget the dirt bikes through my mid twenties

It's tough to find a part of me not sporting a scar. Hell, I've even got a doozy on my scrotum.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
One......

[Linked Image]

Maker of the Frankenstud Sling Keeper
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
,...got a big Herman Munster scar from my earlobe down to the middle of my neck from some surgery back many years ago. Also,..that side of my neck is skinnier than the other side because of all the meat they removed.

Actually,...it could be a lot worse than it is,..but my surgeon was an artist.

I really don't givva damn. As ugly as old age has made me, a scar here and there don't make no difference.

My hands are also scarred to hell and gone from multiple decades employed as a machinist. But I don't pay much attention to 'em.

I still got 10 fingers.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Lots of scars. Chin x2, lip, head, leg from oyster shells, chest from an engine bolt (ford 289), broad head on a finger, 2 on the scrotum from surgery. That is just the ones I can remember. I keep my tetanus up to date.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
No birthmarks. Matching scars on my knees from the surgery to repair the patellar tendons in BOTH knees. Fell down some steps and tore them both at the same time. Minor scars from rotator cuff surgery on both shoulders and carpal tunnel on both wrists. A decent sized one on my left forearm from being careless with a knife. Not too bad a list considering I've been involved in farming for 45 years.

Almost forgot, hitting a concrete block with my head left one too.

Dale

This space for rent

IC B3

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
One on my lip a couple on fingers from saws and cutting out a fishing lure I buried in my hand. One on my hip from a bone graft. I haven't gotten thru 37 years very smoothly apparently.

Last edited by mjbgalt; 04/29/18.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I have two 12" scars on my hips from joint replacement surgery, the one looks like it was done by a plastic surgeon, the other I'm sure most 1st year med school students could have done better. When I asked the surgeon how come the difference he just muttered something about fat cells dying. My suspicion is that he closed the first incision and left the other for his PA to to suture while he moved on to his next surgery.

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Just the usual scars from cuts over the years.
The worst ones are when I fell hunting and caught my fall with my left hand on some buck brush stumps under the snow which ripped my hand open and also notable is my left shin which looks like blue cheese with all the bruises from falling with appliances with a metal dolly.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
more stiches than a dowry quilt birthmark on my right shoulder

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
9 1/2 fingers left thanks to a grain drill and a table saw. Several scars from CABG surgery. Knife scar on backside of right arm..almost got away.

g

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Left knee, a nice 'Zorro scar' from laying a running chainsaw across the kneecap. Fortunately it was just idling.....

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
I've been shot, stabbed and blown up, my grand daughter say I look like a cross between a baseball and a Crocodile.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
Worked 40 years in farm implement and auto manufacturing. Forge shop, stamping, foundry, machine shop and assembly. I was stitched up 8 times while working in stamping oily sheet metal. The worst there was almost cut my left arm off above the wrist while flipping a large piece of sheet metal. I have plenty of work related scars, I couldn't count them all. To this day, if something slips from my hand, I let it fall. There's also scars I have not work related. I also have surgery scars here and there. That's just normal life for some of us. However, the worst scars are not physical. No birth marks though.

Last edited by midtenn; 04/29/18.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
O
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
O
Too many scars to count, I was an adventurous kid. Did some dumb stuff as a grownup, too. No tats, no birthmarks.

Old70

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
I have a wart on the end of my tongue, was going to have it removed but Wife said if I do she'll leave me!!!! Oh well! 🐾👣

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

95 members (7887mm08, 44mc, 300_savage, 35, 7mm_Loco, 9 invisible), 1,738 guests, and 989 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,326
Posts18,526,485
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.