B
Ask why he is not on his son Josh's Facebook friends list. 😂

GB1

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by sharp_things
since I feel bad for not showing any interest in any of you while all of you are spending hours devoted to all things me, Im going to give you a gift.

What a treat this will be for you since you want more and more of me and you are obsessed with all thing me.

http://ronkulas.proboards.com/

you are welcome. When you visit that web site (and we both know you will) You will attempt to join. You will be denied.

Now who is next? wink 284luver really screwed the pooch (again) on this one. Surely there has to be one among you worthy. Perhaps that D-bag from St. Johns MI will want another go. I wont see what he writes but I'm happy to step over him (while laughing) as he strikes at my heels.

I'm sorry I made you shed tears and put me on ignore..........no, not really. Lmao

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by bigwoods

Interesting.....

O
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
O
Someone suggested (me?) that st sign up for next years 24HCF pig hunt. Pretty sure,no, make that positive that his check will not be cashed. His internet persona as well as his tactics are so well documented that he's guaranteed to remain friendless forever.

O
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
O
Originally Posted by Jim_wi
Originally Posted by bigwoods

Interesting.....

We need a DNA test here. Pretty sure his kids are adopted. Why you ask ? Wifey poo wouldn't f'ck him.

IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
She broke her 1 week streak last night. tired tired laugh

Think about that and let that run through your mind (we know you will) over and over. It was glorious.

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

Think about that and let that run through your mind (we know you will) over and over. It was glorious.

Cybersex don't count. Everyone knows you're not off the net enough to male it happen.

O
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
O
Yeah, he's been screwing his laptop for years.

O
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
O
Originally Posted by OldJeepGuy
Someone suggested (me?) that st sign up for next years 24HCF pig hunt. Pretty sure,no, make that positive that his check will not be cashed. His internet persona as well as his tactics are so well documented that he's guaranteed to remain friendless forever.

Totally friendless forever. hahahahahaha! frigging dickhead. He dug his own hole. HEY!? That would make a dandy new screen name for him.

FriendlessForever.

I like it. Votes anyone? All in favor? Ah who the fugg am I kidding? The ayes have it ! laugh laugh laugh laugh

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Wait........... So your saying I will have to continue to complete the bowhunting pig slam without you and I wont have to send you money to do so???? I dont know how I will do it???? wink

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Rick,

Please flush da poo !

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Again !

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
O
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
O
Wait........... So your saying I will have to continue to complete the bowhunting pig slam without you and I wont have to send you money to do so???? I dont know how I will do it???? wink

None of the above dickhead. Throw your hat in the ring with the rest of the guys. Betting your check will be graciously returned as you're an internet pariah . Documented far and wide.

You really should have a Tee shirt printed for yourself. Front and back.

FRIENDLESS FOREVER

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Cool story. You always tell the best stories. wink

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Friendless Forever.

It's a good fit for you. I like the 24HCF pig hunt suggestion. Contact the pig hunt folks soon to avoid the embarrassment later

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Im thinking I will continue the archery hog slam with the guys Ive been going with. I looked at the last pig hunt done with folks here. They wee using guns. Not my thing.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Bows have been used on several hunts with stellar results by the skilled 24HCF hunters.

In short : Bows are welcomed. You ? Well,.... there's the problem of having your check returned. laugh

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I looked over the pics from 2017 and only saw firearms and I pretty much strictly bow and arrow and hunt with folks that are also strictly bow and arrow so Im guessing a check won't be sent so there's that. And Ive already taken a Eurasian boar in TX for that part of the bowhunting hog slam. Currently looking at FL and OK and a few other states for upcoming hunts. Also Africa to get in on some of the pig they have there.

Kind of hard to get worked up about not attending a hunt I didnt plan to attend in a location Ive already hunted but Im guessing you can go through some mental gymnastics to convince yourself Im missing out. wink

Last edited by sharp_things; 05/04/18.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

That right there tells me all I need to know about you fellow.

Goodbye.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Friday night was a winner as well. Must be the spring weather. wink

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

509 members (12344mag, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 1lessdog, 1badf350, 160user, 49 invisible), 2,475 guests, and 1,194 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,015
Posts18,500,331
Members73,986
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.