Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
No need for special counsel 2.0 because Huiber has been working behind the scenes so long (since last year). If you want to start from scratch again and wait 2 more years that's your choice.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
Originally Posted by steve4102
The IG has no prosecutorial powers.

Who is John Huber and what is his role in all this?

US Prosecutor conducting parallel investigation with OIG.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Right. But a man can only control the integrity of himself. Sessions isn't wrong for doing that.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hatari
Serious question that deserves more than a “fugg him”.

How is it that Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch can fundamentally reshape America as AG and Sessions is too timid to stick his nose in anything remitely controversial?

Those who follow me know I’ve stuck up for Sessions I’m some sense, but compared to his two predecessors, even I have to point at his ineffectiveness.

How can they be game changers and Sessions not?

Serious question

Good question.................I guess the answer is that the previous 2 were more than willing to ignore laws & rules in the interest of advancing their agendas & ideologies, so the end justifies the means no matter what it takes to get there.

Sessions is more honest, adheres more to the law & is no where near as ideologically driven as Holder, Lynch & The Muslim.

All to our chagrin. & the detriment of the country at this time.

MM

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No need for special counsel 2.0 because Huiber has been working behind the scenes so long (since last year). If you want to start from scratch again and wait 2 more years that's your choice.

Where's the beef??????????????????

As in indictments.

Batting zero so far. OIG got McCabe, not Huiber.

MM

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Right. But a man can only control the integrity of himself. Sessions isn't wrong for doing that.

A man in the top position can and should essentially control the integrity of everyone from himself clear down the chain of command.

If he can't. Or won't... Then it's time to put someone else in charge.

What does a good police chief do when they catch a patrolman taking $20 bills and pocketing them in lieu of writing a traffic ticket?

He would fire him. And possibly prosecute him.

Same rules apply. Or should... You may not force integrity on someone, but you can make them wish they had it to begin with.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Of course.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Horowitz cannot subpoena outside the relm of Federal Employees, Huber can.

There are several key players that are no long employed by the Government. Huber has the power to subpoena these past employees.

That is all he is doing, working with the OIG investigation to supply Horowitz with subpoena powers.

Any criminal referrals from OIG /Huber will have to go through Rosenstien as Sessions is out.

If Huber was running a parallel Criminal Investigation with OIG, why was McCabe's Criminal activity "referred" to the DOJ and not presented before a Grand Jury for indictment.

If Huber is in place to prosecute, impanel Grand Juries, and hand down indictments, why did the OIG, refer McCabe instead of having Huber take care of business.

Last edited by steve4102; 05/07/18.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Y
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Y
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

How is it that Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch can fundamentally reshape America as AG and Sessions is too timid to stick his nose in anything remitely controversial?

Those who follow me know I’ve stuck up for Sessions I’m some sense, but compared to his two predecessors, even I have to point at his ineffectiveness.

Serious question

Good question.................I guess the answer is that the previous 2 were more than willing to ignore laws & rules in the interest of advancing their agendas & ideologies, so the end justifies the means no matter what it takes to get there.

Sessions is more honest, adheres more to the law & is no where near as ideologically driven as Holder, Lynch & The Muslim.

MM

If Sessions were honest Trump wouldnt be in the mess hes in now, and a bunch of people would already be in jail. He hasn't lifted a finger to help Trump, and he isn't about to start now. Hopefully the oversight committee moves quickly with the impeachment they are threatening...

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Serious question

MM

How can one be honest when cashing checks to do a job he isnt doing?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Serious question

MM

How can one be honest when cashing checks to do a job he isnt doing?

Government Employee. Pretty common.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by yukon254

Serious question

MM

If Sessions were honest Trump wouldnt be in the mess hes in now, and a bunch of people would already be in jail. He hasn't lifted a finger to help Trump, and he isn't about to start now. Hopefully the oversight committee moves quickly with the impeachment they are threatening...

This pretty much sums up the situation and answers your question Hatari. For many years now the Republicans have tried to get along. Democrats think the end justifies the means. It's all about promoting the agenda and Democrats are mostly useful idiots committed to the agenda. Like someone on here said before the Democrats are in a war and Republicans think it's a debate.
I keep hoping the hammer will fall and the criminals of the previous administration will be prosecuted. Doubt anything will happen though until Republicans grow some balls. Then there is the whole deep state thing. They all collude together to preserve their positions of power.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Horowitz cannot subpoena outside the relm of Federal Employees, Huber can.

There are several key players that are no long employed by the Government. Huber has the power to subpoena these past employees.

That is all he is doing, working with the OIG investigation to supply Horowitz with subpoena powers.

Any criminal referrals from OIG /Huber will have to go through Rosenstien as Sessions is out.

If Huber was running a parallel Criminal Investigation with OIG, why was McCabe's Criminal activity "referred" to the DOJ and not presented before a Grand Jury for indictment.

If Huber is in place to prosecute, impanel Grand Juries, and hand down indictments, why did the OIG, refer McCabe instead of having Huber take care of business.

I think that is what BF was referring to when he posed that as a joke to get folks up to speed.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Who is John Huber and what is his role in all this wink

Fixt, wink

I Dindo Nuffin
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

Serious question

MM

I agree. You have to remember also that as long as Sessions has been away from dealing with the law, he is lost. I think to some extent he is a man of integrity, and this has caused him to do nothing instead of doing something wrong, as his predecessors did.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It takes the Feds two years to "investigate" a three-shot plug violation.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
He is clearly the wrong man for the job. Trump regrets the day he hired Sessions. Ought to fire him and get somebody good in there.

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Does Sessions have a assistant AG? That can step in? Since it now would be very hard to get a replacement confermed.

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
confirmed I meant.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by dh84
Does Sessions have a assistant AG? That can step in? Since it now would be very hard to get a replacement confermed.

Rod Rosenstein is the Deputy AG.......you may have heard of him.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

60 members (akrange, 7mm_Loco, 300_savage, 99Ozarks, 7 invisible), 1,577 guests, and 757 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,626
Posts18,492,910
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.