Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
War is a brewing, and Bolton will make sure our troops are there dying.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
War is a brewing, and Bolton will make sure our troops are there dying.

And getting $ 200 a barrel oil for the globalist.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by BIGR
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by BIGR
K22, please tell me that you are not one of those Liberals out of Asheville?

I'll assure you K22 is a long way from being a liberal.

Thanks 12344mag. I decided not to answer that one. All he has to do is read my posts. But, I like Asheville. I like to walk around downtown. Liberals I can handle, its the ones who are fascists masking themselves as liberals I can stand.

Hey I am just poking at you a little bit, it was just to see if you would respond about the great city of Asheville. I shouldn't of said that, that's about like cursing someone in a bad way, sometimes a person looks back and says why did I do that?

Its all good, no harm meant.

None taken.
Asheville is a great place to visit.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Slope77
If the Iranians directly attacked Israel’s sovereign territory, I am not sure that the Israelis will be satisfied to reataliate against Iranians in Syria. They may want to touch Iran itself.

I hope they do. Hard!

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JamesJr
My thoughts on this.....

... we can't abandon Israel. To do so would be like giving the Arabs a double dose of testosterone and an energy drink at the same time. As far as I'm concerned, Israel and the Jews are the lesser of two evils.

We need to get our azzes out of Syria ASAP, and let whatever happens happen.

Hi JamesJr - right there is the conundrum. If we pull out of Syria we won't be backing Israel. I am having a hard time getting clear what might be going on over there - and why the hell we should care but if we ARE going to back the Isreali's (and that is something on which I waver) it is best to do it now in Syria rather than on Israeli soil. So, Hamas is using Syria , with the support of the Russians, as a means to get weapons from Iran to fire at Israel. (Holy shades of WW1 nonsense) When they did fire, Israel retaliated with more than just knocking out those sights but went after some command and control type places closer to Damascus. Syria cries foul.

Recently we let the Russians know we aren't going to let their 'contractors' endanger Americans or those we support (who are doing the same thing they are over there but for a different "tribe") and it looks like we wiped out a hundred of them (Russians) a short while ago. Then of course we blow up stuff under the guise of moral compass,- who knows what it really was- just to prove to the Russians we can, and we mean business, and there is a new sheriff in town, and to let anyone counting on Russian missile defenses know their money is lost, . -and of course the Russians lose face and had to say they shot a bunch of our stuff down. How can anyone here know for certain?

If I sound like I am dumbing down it is only because I am trying to clarify it to myself.

I been watching this thread with an open mind. I find myself agreeing with Bristoe's and a few others take on this- asking why we are in there stopping Assad and his team from wiping out ISIS. Gotta be a reason -right? Now that Trump captured ISIS ( hey why not ....Obama killed Bin Laden!) why are Americans needed? - except to throttle back the Iranians in the hopes that maybe the populace tires of losing and overthrow the mullahs- WHICH ain't gonna happen if we start directly killing Iranians. In any case it seems reasonable to at least think it a better policy than an apology tour or continue with (can barely say it with a straight face) 'strategic patience' , but trying to explain how just escapes me.

This about sum it up?

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
IC B2

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
I been watching this thread with an open mind. I find myself agreeing with Bristoe's and a few others take on this- asking why we are in there stopping Assad and his team from wiping out ISIS. Gotta be a reason -right?

I believe there is. I would suggest that isis has been largely defeated by coalition led forces tutored by us, and Assad has always been more concerned about killing those non-isis rebel forces, than Isis. They were the ones gassed both times, not isis.

The typical man on the street in Iran cares not for the army of Iran, but for freedom and opportunity. They would love to see that army destroyed so they could be successful in gaining those things for themselves.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by RickyD
I been watching this thread with an open mind. I find myself agreeing with Bristoe's and a few others take on this- asking why we are in there stopping Assad and his team from wiping out ISIS. Gotta be a reason -right?

I believe there is. I would suggest that isis has been largely defeated by coalition led forces tutored by us, and Assad has always been more concerned about killing those non-isis rebel forces, than Isis. They were the ones gassed both times, not isis.

The typical man on the street in Iran cares not for the army of Iran, but for freedom and opportunity. They would love to see that army destroyed so they could be successful in gaining those things for themselves.

RickyD, you answered what we have been saying and you didn't know it.
killing those non-isis rebel forces, than Isis. They were the ones gassed both times, not isis.
Isis was not gassed because they did the gasssing.
The Globalist are the ones claiming Assad did it, that should be the first clue. Also, it has now become "Fact" that no gassing was done the last 2 times and possibly the first time also. 2nd, please explain why a country leader who is under close scrutiny and who was just putting the finishing touches on mopping up Isis would then turn around and gas his people. That claim of him doing that is MSM bs..............again. But for some reason it still works, now that is frustrating to me.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
When Lebanon and the Hezbollah join the antics, it's going to get real interesting. I see this spiraling out of control, and we'll end up in the mix next to Israel.

So much for staying out of this chiit.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Lebanon itself wants nothing to do with Israel right now. Hezbollah certainly wants any fight they can. It is their only reason to exist.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Wasn't it a Syrian (rather than an Iranian) attack on Israel (which was in retaliation for an earlier Israeli attack on the city of Baath in the Golan Heights) that Israel is using as an excuse to attack Iran?

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Wasn't it a Syrian (rather than an Iranian) attack on Israel (which was in retaliation for an earlier Israeli attack on the city of Baath in the Golan Heights) that Israel is using as an excuse to attack Iran?

Iran called for the elimination of Israel, or did Syria fake that?

LOL
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Iranians fake all kinda stuff

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...fire-parliament-chant-Death-America.html

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Fireball2

That never happened. It was Israeli propaganda, channeled to you via their US media (the MSM) that you fell for. Ahmadinejad said something to the effect of "I truly believe that one day there will be an end to the rule of the Zionist regime in Palestine." This was translated into English for us by Israel (wasn't that nice of them?) as "We will wipe Israel off the map."

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Fireball2

That never happened. It was Israeli propaganda, channeled to you via their US media (the MSM) that you fell for. Ahmadinejad said something to the effect of "I truly believe that one day there will be an end to the rule of the Zionist regime in Palestine." This was translated into English for us by Israel (wasn't that nice of them?) as "We will wipe Israel off the map."

Damn, and all this time Israel has been labouring under the impression that all those arab lunatics are desperately trying to kill all the Jews they could get their hands on...man they must feel foolish now!

Hawk I understand that you have a major league hate going on for the Jews and will do and say any stupid thing that comes to mind to further that aim...heck I admire your commitment!

But please stop thinking we are going to believe your bullshit.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Next you will be telling us that the arab lunatics didn't really kill any Americans, and that it was really the Jews.

I am currently at a crossroad as I cannot decide whether you are a latent skinhead, a raghead, or just really very stupid.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Well said +1

Sometimes he can be such a donk. whistle

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Facts is facts.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Facts is facts.

Between the twat and the arsehole there is a small amount of flesh and if you break that you are in the sh_t...that is a fact.

What you push is bullshit.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Facts is facts.

Between the twat and the arsehole there is a small amount of flesh and if you break that you are in the sh_t...that is a fact.

Oy Vey.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Facts is facts.

Oy Vey.

You are kind of wasting your time with stuff like that as I had to look it up to see what it meant.

Oy vey - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oy_vey

Oy vey (Yiddish: אױ װײ‎) or oy vey ist mir is a Yiddish phrase expressing dismay or exasperation. Also spelled oy vay, oy veh, or oi vey , and often abbreviated to oy , the expression may be translated as, "oh, woe!" or "woe is me!" Its Hebrew equivalent is oy vavoy (אוי ואבוי, ój waävój).

Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

567 members (12344mag, 01Foreman400, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 1234, 56 invisible), 2,429 guests, and 1,164 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,649
Posts18,493,382
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.