Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 31 of 85 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 84 85
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Woke up and thought this had morphed into the BAMF thread. Thinks are good again....

3miles jog walk with the Dog. Work will get in the way of the rest of the day.

laissez les bons temps rouler
GB1

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
finished my 12k, nice weather for a race- I’ll have to wait and see where I finished, hoping somewhere near mid-pack

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by smokepole
You go girl. Took the dog on a hike looking for pheasants. Or I should say, I was looking for pheasants, he was just smelling 'em.

Thanks bha groupie, any compliment from you means a lot to me. Im just trying to be as cool as Yvon.

My workout today was what i call the hippie-queer hike. I picketed for 8 miles wearing patagucci, carrying a sign protesting grizzly delisting and hunting seasons, while yelling about how anti hunters and hunters should work together to screw the later. People in subarus love it.

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 05/12/18.
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
9 miles with the dogs today. No pack smile

Ed T

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Im just trying to be as cool as Yvon.

That you're trying to be cool is obvious. Just as obvious as, it ain't working.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J

Im just trying to be as cool as Yvon.

That you're trying to be cool is obvious. Just as obvious as, it ain't working.

Cool beans pole smoker.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
I don’t think anyone here could be as cool as Yvon.
I consider Yvon to be a friend a mentor and an all around amazing friend of conservation.
But then what the hell do I know?

Ed T

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Did you pound the heavy bag today? I practiced my rear naked chokes. But my wife always escapes, and then I get dressed.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Did you pound the heavy bag today? I practiced my rear naked chokes. But my wife always escapes, and then I get dressed.

Didnt have time, i went on my bha walkabout as noted earlier (gucci/bha rainbow flag...greenies applauded) . Please be nice to your husband, domestic violence isn't a joking matter.

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 05/12/18.
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
The more I am around people, the more I’d rather be around my dogs.
Smoke is not included in that. I’d actually like to spend a goodly amount of time with Phil in a tipi or around a campfire.

Ed T

IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Ed_T
The more I am around people, the more I’d rather be around my dogs.
Smoke is not included in that. I’d actually like to spend a goodly amount of time with Phil in a tipi or around a campfire.

Thats interesting since he was the douche first, which is understandable since he is obviously a douche. Sorry i wasnt in the cool club, didnt know this was an exclusive circle jerk.

You go girls.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Looks to me like you are the major douche.

I like to know what the h*ll you have ever done for conservation or if you are just a troll .
Why don’t you go hang out somewhere else.

Ed T

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Warm up, kb one arms swings, hang cleans, tire flips, box jumps, one arm db snatch. Finished with heavy bag work,because its all pointless if you cantt kick someones azz.

This is the Backpacking forum sub workout thread. You would be the first to mistake it for an ass kicking forum. How did that happen?

Last edited by battue; 05/12/18.

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by mtwarden
finished my 12k, nice weather for a race- I’ll have to wait and see where I finished, hoping somewhere near mid-pack

125th/350 overall, 4th/17 age group- not too shabby for being slow smile
U

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Well done. That’s how you kick ass. 😉

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Good job Mike!

Ed T

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Thats interesting since he was the douche first, which is understandable since he is obviously a douche.

You go girls.

You've been an a**hole since your first post here. Here's just one example you posted on the thread about Randy Newberg's podcast, which you called a "turdcast," very classy.

Originally Posted by BuzzH
Randy,

While I know you don't need any assistance getting the drop on the Montana version of the late Art Bell...just keep up the great work for us lowly hunters, fishermen, trappers, hikers, etc. etc. that place high value on our public lands.

Well done and we'll see you in the trenches.

Awww so cute

Im kinda bummed randy didn't ask the real hard hitting questions during his turdcast with you. "Buzz how is it you breath with your head so far up your rectum" "buzz, does anyone from bha call you and tell you to stfu?" "Buzz, how great is it to get paid by the people to go scouting, act like you actually work?"

Ed, you are 100% correct, he's not only a troll but a troll with an axe to grind, it's all about BHA. And the reason he's posting here on the backpack forum is my fault, my apologies for that. Ol' Jackson and his pals were bagging on BHA on the "Hunter's Campfire" forum and I wrote the post below. Shortly thereafter he showed up on this forum, just trying to fit in as a "backpack hunter" and waiting for a thread on BHA I'm sure. But he couldn't avoid showing his ass first, which is typical for his ilk:

Originally Posted by rockinbbar
I'm just waiting for one thread about BHA that isn't ripe with controversy.

Surely one exists?

Right? wink

Not in the "hunters campfire" forum. You could post something about the NRA being a champion for 2A rights and someone would be along shortly to tell you the NRA is not ideologically pure enough. Can't see the forest for the trees kind of thing.

On the backpack hunting forum BHA is not so controversial. That's because backpack hunters tend to place a high value on roadless public lands which is the whole point of BHA. The busy bodies who potrray themselves as freedom-loving individualists but like to tell other people how to think don't hang out there yet.

Hell, Skinner would have you believe that the use of "hunters and anglers" in the name was a vast left-wing conspiracy.

And that's the rest of the story.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

125th/350 overall, 4th/17 age group- not too shabby for being slow smile
U

Back on topic, good showing. Seems like the people who enter those races don't include a lot of slackers.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J

Thats interesting since he was the douche first, which is understandable since he is obviously a douche.

You go girls.

You've been an a**hole since your first post here. Here's just one example you posted on the thread about Randy Newberg's podcast, which you called a "turdcast," very classy.

Originally Posted by BuzzH
Randy,

While I know you don't need any assistance getting the drop on the Montana version of the late Art Bell...just keep up the great work for us lowly hunters, fishermen, trappers, hikers, etc. etc. that place high value on our public lands.

Well done and we'll see you in the trenches.

Awww so cute

Im kinda bummed randy didn't ask the real hard hitting questions during his turdcast with you. "Buzz how is it you breath with your head so far up your rectum" "buzz, does anyone from bha call you and tell you to stfu?" "Buzz, how great is it to get paid by the people to go scouting, act like you actually work?"

Ed, you are 100% correct, he's not only a troll but a troll with an axe to grind, it's all about BHA. And the reason he's posting here on the backpack forum is my fault, my apologies for that. Ol' Jackson and his pals were bagging on BHA on the "Hunter's Campfire" forum and I wrote the post below. Shortly thereafter he showed up on this forum, just trying to fit in as a "backpack hunter" and waiting for a thread on BHA I'm sure. But he couldn't avoid showing his ass first, which is typical for his ilk:

Originally Posted by rockinbbar
I'm just waiting for one thread about BHA that isn't ripe with controversy.

Surely one exists?

Right? wink

Not in the "hunters campfire" forum. You could post something about the NRA being a champion for 2A rights and someone would be along shortly to tell you the NRA is not ideologically pure enough. Can't see the forest for the trees kind of thing.

On the backpack hunting forum BHA is not so controversial. That's because backpack hunters tend to place a high value on roadless public lands which is the whole point of BHA. The busy bodies who potrray themselves as freedom-loving individualists but like to tell other people how to think don't hang out there yet.

Hell, Skinner would have you believe that the use of "hunters and anglers" in the name was a vast left-wing conspiracy.

And that's the rest of the story.

No i literally posted my workout (in the workout thread, derp), retard. I backpack hunt, almost exclusively (i know how could i not crawl into bed with a shadey special interest group even though i hunt out of a backpack miles from the road).

You go girls, keep smoking pole.

Like i said, i didn't know i needed a membership to the girls club/bha to post here, but now i know. Keep sucking your own weenies guys....

And anything with buzz is a pompous [bleep] show. Turdcast was too kind.

P.s. you like how yvon has teamed up to block grizzly hunting?? So pro hunting.....

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 05/13/18.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

No i literally posted my workout (in the workout thread, derp), retard. I backpack hunt, almost exclusively (i know how couod i not crawl into bed with a shadey special interest group even though i hunt out of a backpack miles from the road).

You go girls, keep smoking pole.

Like i said, i didn't know i needed a membership to the girls club/bha to post here, but now i know. Keep sucking your own weenies guys....

And anything with buzz is a pompous [bleep] show. Turdcast was too kind.

LOL, great post Jackson!! Thanks for showing your true colors.

Page 31 of 85 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 84 85

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

570 members (204guy, 12344mag, 257wthbylover, 10gaugemag, 257 roberts, 19rabbit52, 59 invisible), 2,270 guests, and 1,277 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,505
Posts18,509,246
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.