Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by TOPCATHR
The owners have no balls.

The owners don't care. The owners know they have a 10 billion a year industry and it won't be a 10 billion a year industry with out these black athletes. As long as the NFL is more important then the our flag is to most fans nothing is going to change. I went to several NFL games several years ago when a friend had season tickets. The first thing I noticed was how consumed people are and how they live their lives around these football games. People devote a good portion of their time to this nonsense.

GB1

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C

Rather watch haircuts...........

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Only thing dumber than the owners for allowing it to happen is the players for killing their own livelihood.

Dumb? Yes... Surprised? NO!!!! After all. Is this not the same race that loots and burns their own neighborhoods.

Take care, Willie

Cry to the heavens and let slip the dogs of war. For they must feed on the bones of tyranny. In order for men to have freedom and liberty.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by wdenike

Dumb? Yes... Surprised? NO!!!! After all. Is this not the same race that loots and burns their own neighborhoods.

They do that because they know whites will rebuild them.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Dead to me forever.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This will eventually kill the league's television audience.

The sooner the better.

MM

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Speed the plow mutherphuuckers.. The sooner the NFL bleeds out financially from slitting their own throats politcally, the better..

F U C K them.

Last edited by jk16; 05/23/18.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by tpcollins
Instead of giving a 15 yard penalty, why doesn't the NFL grow a set of balls (I know, it's the NFL) and levy a $100,000 fine for the first offense, and keep doubling it for every time thereafter.

At least they'd get a audience back to see who gets fined and they can keep a running tab as the year goes on.

The NFL does not have all encompassing power. They have a Collective Bargaining Agreement with the NFL Players association which stipulates much of what the NFL can control, who, how, why and how much they can fine players and that sort of thing.

The end of this will need to come from the players association. If they go all Ubangi with this protest stuff this season, I predict a stronger backlash from the fans. One season was a cool fad, too much is a drag. We'll see if the NFL has them stay in the locker room during the National Anthem, or move the time to play the National Anthem up 30 minutes before players take the field. That will not likely go over well with fans, but will take away the protest power of the players.

Once the fans become unsympathetic, the movement will die. When the Browns are 2-11 in Week 14, fans in Cleveland aren't likely to be very enthusiastic about the riddle of why Colin Kaepernick is not in the league or the unfairness of cops in the hood.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I think Cleveland fans are usually pretty comfortable with 2-11.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Didn't watch a game last year and I don't need much of a reason not to watch this year, but it sure sounds like the league is giving me more reasons not to watch, so I will abide.

Laws aren't preventative measures. In other words, more laws won't prevent gun crime from happening.
IC B3

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Didn’t watch a single game last year and won’t be watching any this year. I’m done with the inmates on Sunday

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I didn't watch a single NFL game last year and have no intention of watching this year either. I did see some great college football and when i need a fix I watch some college football.

The NFL can collectively eat chit and die!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I am now a Hockey fan.

CK
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by hanco
I’ll watch golf.

Sad. Truly sad.

"Live like you'll die tomorrow, but manage your grass like you'll live forever."
-S. M. Stirling
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Watching full grown hairy men chasein balls then showering together after a game.......does nothing for me .....so I ain't gona start watching now!

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by deflave
I think Cleveland fans are usually pretty comfortable with 2-11.

Ain't experience grand?

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I haven't watched an NFL game since KaeperDICK first took a knee during the playing of our national Anthem. I see no reason to start watching now.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Roger Goodell's lack of leadership is what has put the NFL in this position. And what happened to him? A big fat cushy contract extension. The majority of the owners are clearly left wing idiots. I've been done with the NFL and I will stay done with them.

The biggest problem our country has is not systemic racism, it's systemic stupidity.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by luv2safari
I'm not getting ready for any NFL anything. They can go to hell.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
NFL just announced that teams will be fined if all players on the sidelines are not standing for the national anthem. Players who choose not to stand may stay in the locker room until the anthem is over.

Ben

Some days it takes most of the day for me to do practically nothing...
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

534 members (007FJ, 17CalFan, 1lessdog, 1Longbow, 12344mag, 16penny, 61 invisible), 2,418 guests, and 1,274 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,440
Posts18,470,889
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.