Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Let women decide what to do with their bodies, not a bunch of meddling men thumping a bible.

I agree, but also make sure they pay for it. Not one penny of my tax dollars should go toward funding any of it.

There's that. No tax money funding. Period.

A couple of other points...

~ I'll quit messing with their abortion rights if they quit messing with my gun rights.

~ I do see a glimmer of a silver lining. How many less liberals are there because of abortion? Not to mention the obvious ethnic break down of the numbers?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Crockettnj
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Let women decide what to do with their bodies, not a bunch of meddling men thumping a bible.

What a great idea. Terrific post. And I agree 100%. More if possible.

Of course, let them get a tatoo, smoke crack, eat mushrooms, cook naked, piece their eyelids. Take birth control, munch on chicks, or get their tubes tied. I could GAF what others do, so long as its not impacting other humans.

It is a very libertarian mindset, and one I think everyone should consider, at least in part.

Of course, that stops at causing harm or taking another's property, life, or ability to make their own decisions. A little fetus, often a perfectly developed little human, is not the woman. You get that, right? Sort of like, the tadpole isnt the momma frog, even though its not a frog itself yet.

So, ya see, there's that.

Trouble is, what others do ALWAYS impacts the rest of society. Make pot legal and you get the crop that Colorado is now sowing. Help the homeless stay homeless and you get what Portland now has to deal with as seen in the daily news. Invite in the illegals and you get millions of them in califronia now voting and taking over the state and swinging national elections. Abortion? Make it legal to kill your babies and the value of life will plumet as it has in America. Women will be psycologically wrecked. And that will affect them all. Just as it has here. Society draws a line, or there is no line. Stand for something, or it will fall for everything. To think anything else is just pure stupidity.

Last edited by Gun_Geezer; 05/27/18.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I don't need arbitrary women voting on my right to guns, vasectomy, peenis tattoos, anal bleaching, nose job,,,,or anything else I might decide is my business.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
And yet Backpage et al go away. Not sure I understand why prostitution is illegal, but abortion isn't.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
It's not 'her' body, it has different DNA.

It's someone else's body.

IC B2

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K

Somehow it's just plain wrong NOT to protect the most defenseless and most innocent among us.

Maybe it's just me and other 1.2 billion Catholics who see it that way.

Perhaps I'm wrong, but I have a lot of company grin

kd

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by kududude

Somehow it's just plain wrong NOT to protect the most defenseless and most innocent among us.

kd

Don't worry.

Your Pope will change that directly.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Don't worry.

The last time the Catholic Church had a Pope was 1958.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Don't worry.

Concerned about abortion, but not concerned about the pandemic sexual abuse of helpless children...

More than not concerned, actually. Covering for it, and doing it for centuries.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by DakotaDeer
Abortion is not a solution for birth control. It is the killing of a human for convenience' sake.

If there are "too many people" in the world, then those people can use forms of birth control and self-control to not propagate more people. Killing a person after the fact is ridiculous.

Not everyone agree's with your religious definition of person. Nothing in this change says a person must get an abortion, just that government can't make the choice for you.

It's interesting how you support government interference in peoples lives when it furthers your religious beliefs.

It's a fallacy to pin pro-life stance on religiosity. Im sure it plays a part in some, but not me. I'm not a particular religious person, can't remember the last time I was in church. But murdering an unborn child is something I am rabidly opposed to. Call it by any other name if you must, but that is what it is.

MAGA
IC B3

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
I'm telling you boys, you need to push the 'make prostitution legal' drum, often and loud.

If they want to use 'It's a woman's body' when it comes to abortion, it should apply to taking 3 cocks in a 19 year old's ass for a century note.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Steelhead
I'm telling you boys, you need to push the 'make prostitution legal' drum, often and loud.

If they want to use 'It's a woman's body' when it comes to abortion, it should apply to taking 3 cocks in a 19 year old's ass for a century note.

I'd vote often and early for legal prostitution.

MAGA
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Every woman sitting on a gold mine...

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S

I've yet to meet a 'feminist' that was for prostitution, and it always pissed them off when I brought up 'It's a woman's body to do with as she wishes'

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by DakotaDeer
Abortion is not a solution for birth control. It is the killing of a human for convenience' sake.

If there are "too many people" in the world, then those people can use forms of birth control and self-control to not propagate more people. Killing a person after the fact is ridiculous.

Not everyone agree's with your religious definition of person. Nothing in this change says a person must get an abortion, just that government can't make the choice for you.

It's interesting how you support government interference in peoples lives when it furthers your religious beliefs.

So the govt has no legitimate role in protecting humans (their citizens)?

You need to come up with a different schtick than the silly "religious" angle that you always pull, as it has grown old long ago. A person has the right to protection. You would agree on that, I assume. So the only difference is defining when does the embryo/fetus become a human person. That has nothing to do with religion.

Biology, genetics, human experience, and yes religion, all point in the direction of personhood at conception. Stop letting your anti-religious bias color your view of what is the legitimate role of govt in protecting its citizens.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

kd

I'm not Catholic, but I'm with you.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

kd

you mean like children ?...….for a catholic to talk about protecting ( most innocent among us ) is laughable at best, completely disgusting...….
when the church cleans up their mess.....than Catholics can talk without looking like hypocrites...…..bob

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

I've yet to meet a 'feminist' that was for prostitution, and it always pissed them off when I brought up 'It's a woman's body to do with as she wishes'

Thanks for the tip. laugh

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Don't worry.

John XXIII 1958-1963 is known around the world as "The Good Pope"
He was one of the best. Saved countless Jews from the Holocaust.
Simply tried to do what Jesus would have done.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What has changed since 1973 that justifies this conversation ?...be careful what you ask for.

Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

496 members (300_savage, 2500HD, 270wsmnutt, 1badf350, 2ndwind, 308xray, 50 invisible), 1,927 guests, and 1,244 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,028
Posts18,520,863
Members74,023
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.