Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by CCCC
For some whom others label as "religious" and whose tenets are challenged on the basis of that label, the fundament of their beliefs and practices are not related to a "church" organization and/or a human codified religious doctrine. Their tenets and practices are based on a personal relationship with a God and Savior. Build a case - and related accusations - against that fact, if you will.
The moral tenets of some are derived from such a relationship - while the same or similar moral tenets of others are based on other factors. Nonetheless, those moral tenets are applied to the conduct of lives, and are important. One of those tenets pertains to the murder of defenseless other beings.
There has been a lot of obfuscatory and PC rhetoric applied by those who wish to avoid or deflect from the obvious - like the vapid "right to choose". Of course a woman has the right to control her own body. So be it. That includes the choice keeping it clean and healthy, or being filthy and abusing herself with all sorts of harmful stuff, or doing things somewhere in between. So be it. That includes her decisions about whether or not to enable her pregnancy - or avoid it. So be it. It's her choice
But - does the woman have a right to murder an individual living being she chose to enable - a being that is not herself? For convenience, Hitler murdered many, many Jews - and others. For convenience, Stalin murdered a whole bunch of folks. Pol Pot did much the same - and so have many other powerful figures. Yes - those murders are grand-scale events of murder for convenience. Is a single murder for convenience any less egregious?
Given the current legal frameworks, pregnant women in many places can choose to murder for convenience. How is her convenience any different or more significant than that of Hitler, or Stalin, or Pol Pot, or ??? It appears that the act of willful abortion is as much a mark of destruction for the woman as it is for the child she murders. As a society, we have become complicit. Anyone care to try to form that into "religiosity"?

Okay, now explain how you can justify forcing a woman to bear a child she does not want...it is not your body. That is the problem here, some still see women as chattel. I personally do not want to see abortion become common place and most definitely do not want it to raise it's ugly head in my family...but it is NOT MY choice to make.

It is not my place to justify such an enforcement, nor have I ever even attempted to so force a woman. If a person obtains a pair of pants and then decides they don't want the pants, they can do away with the pants. Same for a lampshade. Same for a defenseless child?

Suppose that you are the father of a young son and, for reasons of convenience, decide that you no longer want that son - should it be legal, and justifiable, for you to kill that boy? The woman has the choice about whether or not to conceive the child. If she decides to do and then decides that the child is inconvenient for her, some seem to think that she should be able to deal with her bad decision by killing the child. This decision process has nothing to do with whether or not some dolts see women as movable items of personal property - it has to do with moral decision-making by a human being.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by Tyrone

Okay, now explain how you can justify forcing a woman to bear a child she does not want...it is not your body.
That is the problem here, some still see women as chattel.
I don't know if you heard this or not, it's pretty hi-tek stuff, but we figured out what causes pregnancy!
It's called "sex" and every woman knows about it. They know it causes pregnancy. So, unless a woman was raped, she invited a child to form in her womb.

Another example of an old white guy wanting to usurp a women's control of their bodies, as he's headed down to the basement for some visual stimulation.
No, it seems the problem here is that you are sick. And, try to get well enough to straighten out this mess. i did not post what you have attributed above.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hey - I don't want to control what any woman does with her body - she must have full control of that. Likewise, I have full control of mine. If that "control of her body" gives her the right to kill a child she does no want, do I have that same right?

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Hey - I don't want to control what any woman does with her body - she must have full control of that. Likewise, I have full control of mine. If that "control of her body" gives her the right to kill a child she does no want, do I have that same right?

Did you knock her up?

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
The stupidity and ignorance of somebody that doesn't understand the concept of "Pro-Choice" is comical.

Here is what I understand about your "Pro-Choice". You support the concept that a woman can choose to murder a child she does not want. In supporting that, you also - by default - support the practice of abortion. If the practice of abortion did not exist, she would not have the "choice" you support.
Did I get it right? Where is the comedy in this killing field?

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Okay, now explain how you can justify forcing a woman to bear a child she does not want...it is not your body.

That is the problem here, some still see women as chattel.
I don't know if you heard this or not, it's pretty hi-tek stuff, but we figured out what causes pregnancy!

It's called "sex" and every woman knows about it. They know it causes pregnancy. So, unless a woman was raped, she invited a child to form in her womb.

Hey - Tyrone - I did not post that. Kindly correct it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Did you knock her up?

Suspicions confirmed - you ARE sick.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
The stupidity and ignorance of somebody that doesn't understand the concept of "Pro-Choice" is comical.

Here is what I understand about your "Pro-Choice". You support the concept that a woman can choose to murder a child she does not want. In supporting that, you also - by default - support the practice of abortion. If the practice of abortion did not exist, she would not have the "choice" you support.

I believe in the right to bear arms, I can defend my property and family...by your definition that means I want to kill people that enter my space, because I legally can.

Does that mean that I do kill these "said" people ?...no, it means I have the right.

A woman has the right to make all decisions having to do with her body, whether abortion or taking a shiit....is that clear enough for you ?

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Abortion=taking a [bleep]

Pretty clear.

Missed that in the founding documents, but clear...

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
I will support a woman's right to choose just as soon as they promise not mess with my freedoms.

See? Simple.

Will it ever happen? Fug no.

I am MAGA.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I believe in the right to bear arms, I can defend my property and family...by your definition that means I want to kill people that enter my space, because I legally can. Does that mean that I do kill these "said" people ?...no, it means I have the right. A woman has the right to make all decisions having to do with her body, whether abortion or taking a shiit....is that clear enough for you ?
No, what you wrote there is not clear at all - or relevant - it is muddled. Are you drinking this evening?

So, my clear explanation of your "Pro-Choice" concept is not so comical, eh? Maybe difficult to feel comedy when you are smarting over the truth. And, get real - I said and think nothing about whether or not you want to kill people simply because you bear arms. It's your "choice". What is it like to be promoting abortion?

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Its okay.

Bwana should be in a Conway vs. George Jones debate, not haggling over laws that were never passed or offing the unborn like punching a subway pass because "its a right", like taking a [bleep] is a right.

Give him a break. Hell, I think its a right to get a break; if it isnt at least the majority thinks it should be....

I will try to be more popular with my views on freedom and liberty henceforth.

Last edited by HawkI; 05/28/18.
Tyrone Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Show me where God grants you 2nd amendment rights in the bible...please.

Luke 22:36 Then he told them, "But now whoever has a wallet must take it along, and his traveling bag, too. And the one who has no sword must sell his coat and buy one.

Politics is War by Other Means
Tyrone Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Another example of an old white guy wanting to usurp a women's control of their bodies, as he's headed down to the basement for some visual stimulation.
Actually, I don't support human trafficking in any way. Not by being a customer, not even by mere clicks.

Doing a little Democrat projection there? The old "You always know what Democrats are doing because that's what they accuse you of"?

Politics is War by Other Means
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

478 members (270cowboy, 19rabbit52, 007FJ, 222Sako, 308xray, 29aholic, 43 invisible), 1,732 guests, and 1,171 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,015
Posts18,520,703
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.