-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 16 17
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'd second what 222ND wrote yesterday on page 2. Lots of us here are retirement age and 20 to 30 years back we were putting together custom mountain type rifles that would beat anything on the new racks today. That includes me with a 7# all up 7mm RM with a 30mm Swaroviski 2.5-10x42 PH that doesn't even get out hunting anymore. There is more good stuff showing up in the collector rooms and gun shows than ever before because most guys my age are not willing to pack up a mountain side at 3 a.m and drag out an elk any longer. It is lots easier to buy a rifle than it is to sell one, so don't fill the gun safe full of junk just because it is cheap.

My other auto is a .45

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DollarShort
Originally Posted by RHutch
Originally Posted by RyanSinBA
I wouldn't buy a Nightforce unless I had no budget...or weight wasn't a factor.

True story. Those things are heavy. Check out the Bushnell LRHS for a hunting setup.

Sweet Jeezus the ignorance here is rampant.

Lowest budget NF, $900 and 21 ounces. Ignorance...I guess so. Maybe someday I'll have a change of heart on the matter.

You need to check your premesis.........................

LRHS Specs

Nightforce NXS Specs

Nightforce SHV Specs

The LRHS is a good scope alright, but it's heavier, bigger & more expensive than the SHV, bigger & heavier than the NXS & about the same price, depending on how hard you can shop.

MM

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So what are they?

What fresh Hell is this?
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Originally Posted by RHutch
Originally Posted by RyanSinBA
I wouldn't buy a Nightforce unless I had no budget...or weight wasn't a factor.

True story. Those things are heavy. Check out the Bushnell LRHS for a hunting setup.

Sweet Jeezus the ignorance here is rampant.

Lowest budget NF, $900 and 21 ounces. Ignorance...I guess so. Maybe someday I'll have a change of heart on the matter.

You need to check your premesis.........................

LRHS Specs

Nightforce NXS Specs

Nightforce SHV Specs

The LRHS is a good scope alright, but it's heavier, bigger & more expensive than the SHV, bigger & heavier than the NXS & about the same price, depending of how hard you can shop.

MM

I wasn't advocating the LRHS. And admittedly, when I said I wouldn't buy a Nightforce because of price, I thought Nightforce scopes started at around two thousand.

Maybe I'll start saving my pennies to give one a try some day.

Last edited by DollarShort; 05/30/18.
T
OP Offline
T
I know the big thing is the 6.5 creedmoor Rn, having owned a Vanguard S2 in 6.5 I am a fan of the cartridge. I sold the rifle because it was too heavy for my taste and I already have a heavy Bergara .308. I love the Bergara, but that rifle is 7 lbs 10 ounces sans scope. I’m looking for a complimentary lightweight rifle. I like the 7-08 because it’s a no nonsense hunting round with all the snot needed for Elk sized game. Both will do, but for the moment I’d lean 7-08. What I’ve learned here is that the Tikka is probably not what I’m looking for.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Trigger,

A deployment rifle should be a nice rifle that your grandkids will want to hunt with. GAP rifle, Fieldcraft or building a custom is in definate order. My Soldiers would buy trucks, motorcycles or a nice rifle for a reward. The rifles will get handed down and be with you for more than a lifetime.

The fieldcraft is without a doubt the nicest out of the box rifle for under 2k. 6.5 is you huckleberry for factory loaded blammo and is a great platform for a future hand loader. Throw on a 20 moa talley rail, the burris Xtreme tactical rings with another 40 moa and fixed six SS. You'll have a rock solid rifle that will leave the others lonely in the safe.

It's what you're looking for.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Drooling Dumbfhuqktitude,is never not entertaining and The Paper Hat Brigade is on fire,by simply doing their best. Congratulations?!?

A VERY wise man plainly stated,to focus mechanical advantages and The Lollipop Gang went right to Hormone Therapy and increased Estrogen Levels,instead of things that matter. They'll reliably focus Fluff and skirt both Facts and Physics,as they talk out their asses in a high pitched Nasal Whine. FUNNY schit!

Now some Do Nothing Dumbfhuqk is lauding a 150 ELD in a 7-08,at a "whopping" 2790fps. Mechanically and due nothing more than Facts and Physics,that's a .574 BC,barely limping along and Factory Kreedmire Fodder will reliably fhuqking CRUSH it,with a 147's .697 BC. Funnier yet,that she's enthralled with a Teeker and to follow suit,waxes eloquent on a Reupold 3-9x wearing CDS to boot! Fhuqking HILARIOUS Goat Fhuqk and she hasn't the 17 IQ Points requisite,to formulate a first fhuqking clue. I'll not cite,that due to nothing more than Facts and Physics,that a 7-08 fueled 180 ELD at 2600fps,sighted with a "lowly" 200yd zero,that a 6x Fixed Fhuqker's reticle alone,will get it to the 1125yd line,in this morning's atmosphere. Hint. Mebbe she'll take a swing at the mounting system too and even more oblivious humor?!? Or cite COAL,throat geometry and mag latitude,to arrange a full fledged Belly Laugh? Nawwwwwww...she ain't gonna say fhuqk all,if only because it is all beyond her "abilities". Like she's even fhuqking "seen" a 180 ELD,let alone "shot" one?!? Hint. Laughing!

Now she can say she's "seen" one. Laughing!

I rather like the 180 ELD in 7-08AI,at 2750fps too(24" spout) and binderless AICS mags. They prolly ain't shabby in a Whizzum at 2900fps+ either,Smooching happily in a Montucky's OEM box. The 260AI with 147's at 2900fps,is both sad and lonely. Hint.

[Linked Image]

The 162 'Max was THE bar for a goodly while,but the 162 ELD M and 180 ELD M,simply crush it. Ask me how I KNOW,in 7-08,7-08AI,284Win,280,280AI and 7mm Remmie. Hint.(grin)

[Linked Image]

The "vaunted" 541yd Forked-Horn Load is fhuqking HILARIOUS too! That screaming 140gr NPT at a "magical" 2870fps launch,arrives the scene(540yds) at 1807fps. The 180 ELD launched with a 2600fps start,is going that fast at the 760yd line. Hint. pardon Facts and Physics,reliably crushing STUPIDITY. Re-hint. I'd cite that the NPT Ping Pong Ball drifts 26" at the 540yd line in a 10mph full value and that is how a 180 behaves at the 700yd line. Re-Re-Hint. Ask her how she "calculates" wind,with a High Fallutin' Reupold 3-9x and that "Magical" CDS? LAUGHING! Jeezus fhuqk,you Retarded Fhuqking IDIOTS are a HOOT!!! I've not seen a 3-9X mechanical failure,since the day before yesterday. HINT. Laughing!

Should add a leetle more mechanical Facts and Physics,if only for the couple/few that is astute enough to savvy. OEM S/A Remmie mag confines,which are largely like for like with S/A Montucky 84M confines,as extrapolated to 6.5 Kreedmire 147 ELD SALAMI throat geometry and a Smooch. Hint.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Gotta kick outta the LRHS "nudge" too,by yet another CLUELESS Fhuqk that's never even "seen" one. The Do NOTHING Gang is on FIRE today! Laughing! Prolly an Illuminatti and a 6x MQ Fixed Fhuqker in the frame too. Hint.

[Linked Image]

The LRHS sucks heavy ass,as compared to a "lowly" 6x MQ for Utility and/or Killing. The reticle sucks. The erector travel sucks. The illumination sucks(the whole enchilada ignites up in flames). They are a VERY poor trade of weight/length to performance ratio and if only in fairness,I cain't find anything redeeming in the parcel. Same goes The Faux NightFarce SHV's...they suck too.

I'm a touch "familiar" with the 700/MacaMillion approach and that avenue is THE best way to fly,for a L/A. Why? Mechanical attributes and the melding of that which matters most,which is twist,throat and COAL latitude,to scoot the best boolits...but I gotta have some very GOOD reasons,to jump L/A. Mainly because,S/A's routinely bolster mechanical favors,which connects dots. ES/SD,temp/mood swings,reduction in barrel heat on longer strings and longer life to boot. Might be a couple/few here. Mike Rock,Liljee,PN and HS Precision spouts....amongst others,though in fairness,there ain't too many Makers I've not got or have shot. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Do I shoot my 6.5-06 as much as my Kreedmire's? Nope. Why? They simply aren't as much fun,are longer and more cumbersome to boot. Do I shoot 260AI as much as Kreedmire? Nope. Why? Mild mannerisms and FUN,don't take much to ride herd with. For like reason(s),I shoot more 7-08 than anything .284" and offa the top of my head,only recall having shot out (7) 7-08 spouts. I've long been at ease,in trading away case capacity,to reap BC and have more than a touch of Faith in my LRF's(on my 7th one now...with #8 coming my way in the Mail). Spent primers remain THE Supreme Tutorial and it's never been difficult,to cypher who shoots...and who don't. Hint.

The 21" 1-8" Fieldcraft 7-08,more than connects all dots and is farrrrr and away,the best FC offered,as mechanics go. The 308 Ruse was pretty fhuqking funny! There is NO fhuqking way to get anything 30cal. in a 308,to hang with a 180ELD. As per always,you gotta neck the suck outta a 308,to ring the bell. Hint. BUT...if forced to start or finish with Factory Fodder,the Kreedmire wins by literal default and it ain't even fhuqking close. RE-hint.

Now the Swaro scope "endorsement" was fhuqking hilarious too! they've yet to make a boolit steering device,worth a fhuqk and given their Bean Counting Fluff Filled Ways,likely never will. It's in their DNA,to drop the ball. Hint. In fairness,the ONLY thing funnier than that,is a fhuqking Vortex! I've yet to see one of those pieces of fhuqking schit hold zero,track,repeat or not shift under zoom. Hint.

I too,have heard good things abut 'Horn rings and they assuredly have NO equal. Hint. Laughing!

Were I forced to speculate,I'd say there's a FC Kreedmire in the front seat of my crummy,stoked with 147 Smooches. There's a 7-08 on the back floorboards,with 180 ELD Smooches fed ala binderless DBM mags(Accurate's). The backseat nestles a Montucky Whizzum with 180 ELD's...6x MQ's all. A 6.5-06 is stacked back there too,with a 10x MQ and 147 Smooches. My Heavy Kreedmire is back there too,with a 10x MQ and binderless 147 ELD Smooches. Likely a Vudoo('nother should arrive in a coupla days) with a 6x MQ,prolly a Garrow Hummer wearing 6x MQ and purty certain I saw a 6 Grendel in the fray,Smooching 108 magfed ELD's,wearing a 6x MQ as well. Am always happy to give folks the first shot and/or first cast,then ring the bell and make it look easy...if only because it is,for me. Hint. Laughing!

Some STUPID Fhuqk quipped Milk Jug Montucky Kreedmire and they are epic pieces of fhuqking schit. Pard cut a corner and bought one,built a Dummy round and sold the fhuqking POS after shooting it and nabbed a FC Kreedmire instead,after shooting mine. It killed a coupla Moose last Season and he thinks it'll "work".(grin)

Easy for me to say,because I've shot/got it all and am afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess. Facts and Physics reliably upset clueless Window Licking Kchunts,which only adds to the satisfaction(s). Hint.

Bless your hearts.

Laughing!......................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by triggercreep
I know the big thing is the 6.5 creedmoor Rn, having owned a Vanguard S2 in 6.5 I am a fan of the cartridge. I sold the rifle because it was too heavy for my taste and I already have a heavy Bergara .308. I love the Bergara, but that rifle is 7 lbs 10 ounces sans scope. I’m looking for a complimentary lightweight rifle. I like the 7-08 because it’s a no nonsense hunting round with all the snot needed for Elk sized game. Both will do, but for the moment I’d lean 7-08. What I’ve learned here is that the Tikka is probably not what I’m looking for.

I was about to ask about that Bergara. I wanted to know what you didn't like about it but I see now that you want a lighter new rifle. I wouldn't buy anything even close to weight of that Bergara for this new rifle. I would go as light as possible and then you have a choice of light to heavy weight rifles in your line up.

For that reason I would only be considering the Fieldcraft in 7-08. I would probably mount a SWFA SS 3-9HD and still be well under 7 lbs all up. A Kimber Montana would also be a good choice but I wouldn't buy a Hunter model personally and I think the Fieldcraft will be a better rifle from a better company all around.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Big Stick

Gotta kick outta the LRHS "nudge" too,by yet another CLUELESS Fhuqk that's never even "seen" one. The Do NOTHING Gang is on FIRE today! Laughing! Prolly an Illuminatti and a 6x MQ Fixed Fhuqker in the frame too. Hint.

[Linked Image]

The LRHS sucks heavy ass,as compared to a "lowly" 6x MQ for Utility and/or Killing. The reticle sucks. The erector travel sucks. The illumination sucks(the whole enchilada ignites up in flames). They are a VERY poor trade of weight/length to performance ratio and if only in fairness,I cain't find anything redeeming in the parcel. Same goes The Faux NightFarce SHV's...they suck too.

The 3-12 is a fair bit better than the 4.5-18, IME. Yours tracking properly still, after that initial bobble?

Your Kilo 2000 croak, or you simply upgrading? My 2000 never did show me anything to get excited about, and the 2200 I have now still lags behind the LRF in my Geovid 2200 for reliable performance on various objects in various light and atmospheric conditions.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
OP,

The FC in 6.5 Creed or 7-08, or the Montana in 6.5 Creed would be your huckleberry.

IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Jordan Smith
OP,

The FC in 6.5 Creed or 7-08, or the Montana in 6.5 Creed would be your huckleberry.

If I didn't reload,I think I would choose the 6.5 Creed. Good high quality ammo seems a little cheaper in 6.5 Creed VS the 7-08.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If I didn't reload, I'd go with a 7-08, but I do reload so I'd go with a 7-08.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hey OP,
How long of a shot are you comfortable making at live game?

“There are some who can live without wild things and some who cannot.”
ALDO LEOPOLD
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Pharmseller

Pretty much have to agree with Boxer...........especially about the assessment of Tikka's & I'll just add that they have no soul either. It'll be a cold day in hell when I ever own one.

I guess it all depends on what you want out of your rifle.

Accuracy, dependability, affordability...dirty words to some.

Sure as schitt don't need to stoop to a windowlicking Tikka to get that.........................

But if that horns you up, then rock own.

MM

I guess I’m a windowlicker, then. Not sure what it means, but I have a full freezer. And I have a good time shooting my steaming piles. That’s what really matters.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
V
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
V
Yeah, I love reading some of our members "words of wisdom"....Its very entertaining sometimes.....👍...Hb

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
A beautiful custom rifle is hard to beat....but dragging it through oak brush and over rocks on steep slopes makes them ugly quick. I like more oomph in my elk rifles and would go with a standard Tikka T3 in 300 WSM. I’d put the Zeiss V4 4-14 on it with Talley lightweight mounts and have enough left over from the budget to buy a Colorado bull tag. I don’t twist turrets instead use a Z800 Reticle for shots over 400 yards. It works perfectly on my 300 Weatherby all the way out to 800 yards. The 6.5 is a nice deer rifle as is the 7-08 in my opinion elk rifles start at 30-06 or 7 mag if you hunt open country and plan to shoot past 300 yards. Flat shooting hard hitting rounds let me decide most limits on angles and distance of shots. I’m partial to ugly accurate rifles for hunting.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I build my own rifles for the most part. But if I were to want to buy one that had everything I would do if I made it myself, it's a Winchester M70. Probably a feather weight.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
triggercreep -

Congrats on being debt free. Everybody starts out that way, many/most never get there again.

Can't really make any good suggestions for a mountain rifle, at least not by make/model, as I've never researched them. For cartridge, I'd probably be looking for something between a 6.5 CM and a .280AI. The 6.5 PRC would be a leading contender if a suitable rifle was available.

Happy hunting!

Coyote Hunter - NRA Patriot Life, NRA Whittington Center Life, GOA, DAD - and I VOTE!

No, I'm not a Ruger bigot - just an unabashed fan of their revolvers, M77's and #1's.

A good .30-06 is a 99% solution.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Jordan,

The LRHS got a touch "better" yesterday,after checking the Mail.(grin)

[Linked Image]

Reality is,I'll never have anything nearing trust in it,after it's Bat Schit Crazy erratic "tracking" behavior. I'll never forget,so will simply never have it in a situation,where I'll be left wanting. Never asked much of it,other than to simply steer 105's from my Heavy 6BR and treated it gingerly,start to finish...which mighta been a mistake. Shoulda just flogged on the bitch like everything else,punted during the puke,tossed it offa fhuqking cliff,chalked it up to experience,laughed and walked the fhuqk away. I've zero doubt that some folks got good ones and I'm happy for them,but mine isn't to be trusted and without that,is useless.

My Sig Kilo has ROCKED From Day One,as has everyone else's. No thang to slap 2700yds+ off the front porch and they'll routinely range in the realm of absolutely fhuqking AMAZING. Have some Geovids coming and if it is 75% of the Kilo,I'll be happy.

I'd prefer a 3-12x to the 4.5-18x...but simply prefer a 6x MQ Fixed Fhuqker to them all. Impossible to trade away all of that erector travel,rock solid repeats and unerring zero retention,for some Fluff.

Built a 7.5" SALAMI 223 wearing 6x MQ,expressly for Lippy Fhuqkers and the only thing it is lacking,is more inclination,so as to coax even more outta the erector. 29.7 Mils in it now,from a 200yd zero,but more tilted rails are headed my way in the Mail. Thought I had another stash and likely do,just cain't locate 'em!

The platform is a Skookum Sleeper and fairly unassuming. S/S 2oz Shilen,James spout/lug,chopped from 26" to 21",Camp Run O/F R/P brass with .003" constriction,spout snugly headspaced to that 3500pc Lot(so as to build a few more,to drink outta same),Lever fueled 75 ELD M's at 2950fps,AM steel 5's for default and MDT poly 10's for Play.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Be nice to eek 39-40 Mils total outta the erector,like more than a few others cough up. Everything below zero,is 100% fhuqking USELESS.

Got a Blued/Walnut goat fhuqk coming too and it'll be funnier than fhuqk!

Film at 11:00.....................(grin)

'Clark,

Keep reiterating what I say,if only because it is the sole approach...which will allow you to be correct. You ain't no godd,"thinking" for yourself. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

'fight,

The only things you "shoot",are your mouth and Imagination. You can go easy on perpetually reiterating same,if only obliviously. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

'7man,

Why don'tcha' let the gent get said wares in hand and bang around a bit with 'em,before you ask questions about stuff he's never even seen or shot and how he can/will apply same. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

'seller,

Ain't it a hoot,that Stupidity is no "act" for you and that which you factor to be guessing about,you sure as fhuqk ain't...you "lucky" kchunt?!? Hint. Congratulations?!?

Folks who "know" and "do" as "much" as you,are always gonna be best served by asking questions,rather than giving "answers",though I certainly enjoy the uproarious hilarity of you're not being able to refrain. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart.

'Hillbilly,

Oh it's a fhuqk of a LOT funnier than that,for a multitude of reasons...which reliably sail over all the pointy heads and gaping mouths. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Just gotta pay some slack on the rope and let The Do Nothing Gang showcase their unbridled fhuqking STUPIDITY and admittedly,the gals are on fire here! Laughing!

Bless your heart.

'needs,

Holy fhuqk...I'm CRYING,I'm laughing soooooo fhuqking hard!!! Hint. Congratulations?!?

The Zeiss is a steaming pile of fhuqking schit and the SFP Z800 a fhuqking JOKE. They don't hold zero for schit,have next to nothing on the erector and the Goat Fhuqk reticle is absolutely HILARIOUS! I'd ask you what you "think" the subtention values are,but you'd just simply emit an oxygen starved Whine and drool a wee bit more on your keyboard. Dangle a picture of that piece of fhuqking schit! DARE ya'! Hint. Laughing!

Now I really don't haven't THAT much 300 Weatherby and have only had a "few",all of which are 700's for the COAL. Prefer the 300 Super,but have fireformed both 300 H&H and 300 Weatherby,to get to the Finish Line. Lemme tell you a little "secret",in that your SFP Goat Fhuqked Reticle can NOT "work" "perfectly". Now you "know". Laughing!

My newest 300 Whizzum is a POS Goat Fhuqked S/S 70 Classic Bitch stoked with 208 'M 'Smooches at 2825fps(stopped with that much '25 compression and '23 will do more favors on the next Lot). With a 250 zero,a 6x MQ Fixed Fhuqker's reticle will only get the parcel to the 1225yd line,in this morning's atmosphere. Hint. The 2000yd line is only 4.5 Mils of windage holdoff. Re-hint. I tend to Warp Nine my favorite Super(PN fluted #5 10" at 26")n and it LOVES 155 Skinners Smooches at 3500fps. It suffers an aged but proven Reupold MK4 M1 10x MilDot and is only 5 Mils to 1K. 10mph 200yd full value wind chews up all 5 Mils,on the nose. A 6x MQ would get it to the 1375yd line,on the reticle alone...but I rock and roll it in this guise for Retrostalgia,mainly because it cracks me up. Google it al.. Hint. Laughing!

1000 Words.

[Linked Image]

For conversation,the bottom most rifle(Montucky 7 Whizzum),was my most recent Talley LW Puke...though in fairness,I think I've only zooked 8 sets now. Hint.

[Linked Image]

You DUMB Fhuqks are a hoot and really "know" your stuff!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!

WOW +P++!!!..................

szihn,

It's been about 3 days now,since I've dabbled a Puked Winny 70 Krassic Phetherwait 7-08. The Reupold 3-9x weren't up to snuff. The mounting system(Reupold STD's/Extended front) weren't up to snuff,nor installed correctly. 162 'M's Smooched well beyond issued OEM magbox COAL latitude and it were a steaming pile of fhuqking schit,as a whole.

Popped out the Hot Melt "bedding" attempt by the Factory,relieved the living Wood's inlet and FL bedded same. Gave the POS MOA trigger some love,removed the mag box shim to arrange 3"+ COAL latitude and buttoned 'er up. Loaded 162's fueled with '17 in positive headspaced 308 Virgins and it flunged them 162 Smooches sub 3/4",ala 6x MQ in a chopped rail.

Had to contend the great obstacles imposed with Blued/Walnut bullschit and sent 'er to the Paint Shop.

[Linked Image]

Now a gent don't gotta be plum embarrassed,whooping her out and connecting dots.

Pass the FC.

Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.......................

'Hunter,

Less is MORE. Bullets matter farrrrrrrrrrrrr more than headstamps and trigger time trumps all.

Rest fhuqking ASSURED,that with all of 'em in a heap,the Kreedmire will ALWAYS get the most trigger time,due the mild manners and because proficiency cain't be purchased,it'll simply connect the most dots by default. Hint.

Just saying.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..........................

Now you gals give it another whirl and keep doing your BEST.

Good Talk.

Laughing!.........................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
V
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
V
I have the FC in 30-06. For me, it should be the ultimate do it all rifle. I like the larger diameter barrel (#2?), and wish the short actions came with the same.

Page 4 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

85 members (338Rules, 10gaugemag, 300_savage, 13 invisible), 16,959 guests, and 885 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,880
Posts18,538,180
Members74,050
Most Online20,796
04:44 PM

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.