Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by gunner500
The poison running out of Austin needs to be thoroughly bleached!

I'm in. smile

WTH is going on down there?

GB4

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by mark shubert
Weren't "the 80 deaths" at Waco due to the Feds?
That seems to be the truth behind our founding father's motivation to - not create, but validate the second amendment - not to mention the placement of it in importance.
A fact ignored by most these days frown

Well said.

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
V
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
V
Originally Posted by kellory
For a man who claims to protect the Constitution, he clearly doesn't understand it.

Neither do you. You're one of the guys here who said teachers don't have the right to be armed.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Borchardt
I'd guess his PPI Security clients include enough communists that he has to say such schit to stay in business.

He really doesn't have to say anything but since he has, we are the better for knowing yet another enemy of freedom.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Leal was a Richards era token Meskin.

His ranger area can easily be seen on the election map. It's that blue area along the Rio Grande.

Richards also started letting women into the Texas Rangers. That went over like a turd in the punchbowl.

That was the little turd in the bowl. The big one was when Queen Ann, who never could keep her mouth shut, publicly stated Texans were too stupid to carry handguns.

This was when Suzanna Hupp, who was at the Killeen, Texas Luby's cafeteria shooting in 1991 and lost both her parents, was making great headway

promoting concealed carry around the state. Hupp had to leave her pistol in her car that day because she would have lost her chiropractor license if she had

been caught with it on her person. At that time, most gun laws in Texas hadn't been revised since being put in place during Reconstruction. Anyway, Ann lost

the next election due to that bit of idiocy.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I know a Sheriff that would like to kick that Rangers ass.

Not all Texans are Americans.............

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 12344mag
I know a Sheriff that would like to kick that Rangers ass.

Not all Texans are Americans.............

That's true. Especially where this one is from. Lotsa wetbacks. That's why those counties are blue. mad

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
By Tony Leal May 30, 2018 "For the past 34 years, I’ve carried a gun as part of my work to defend the U.S. Constitution. - - -"

But - my "work" was not defending the entire Constitution - just the parts I understand. And, I'm not astute enough to be a real policemen.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by CCCC
By Tony Leal May 30, 2018 "For the past 34 years, I’ve carried a gun as part of my work to defend the U.S. Constitution. - - -"

But - my "work" was not defending the entire Constitution - just the parts I understand. And, I'm not astute enough to be a real policemen.

He understands.

He'd rather lie about it to push his agenda.

How many young people now believe that the 2nd Amendment gives you the right to own a shotgun or a rifle for hunting?

That seems to be a real damn popular narrative now.

Obama and Uncle Joe said it for 8 years... It must be true. mad

How many people can even tell the difference in the lies and facts?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by victoro
For a man who claims to protect the Constitution, he clearly doesn't understand it.

Neither do you. You're one of the guys here who said teachers don't have the right to be armed.

No. I did not. By Ohio law teacher DO have the right to armed. It is the school board that stands in the way. I happen to know a trainer who OFFERED to train any three teachers from any school that asked for free. I know of a few gun shops that offered to sell hand guns to teachers at or near costs. I personally WANT teachers to have the ability to return fire. The problem is not with the law. But with the schools.

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Another left wing elitist who swore to uphold the Constitution and then wipes his greasy bung hole with it each morning.

Just the usual traitor to his sworn oath.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
V
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
V

No. I did not. By Ohio law teacher DO have the right to armed. It is the school board that stands in the way. I happen to know a trainer who OFFERED to train any three teachers from any school that asked for free. I know of a few gun shops that offered to sell hand guns to teachers at or near costs. I personally WANT teachers to have the ability to return fire. The problem is not with the law. But with the schools.

The teachers have the right to be armed no matter what the schools say. You're the one that said that my rights end when I enter school property. You're a big law and order guy and if teachers were to carry their firearms in school anyway (like I would) you'd have no problem with them being arrested if they got caught. You're right that the schools are the ones causing the problem in the states that allow armed school teachers but the schools don't have the right to infringe on anybody's right to bear arms.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

The teachers have the right to be armed no matter what the schools say. You're the one that said that my rights end when I enter school property. You're a big law and order guy and if teachers were to carry their firearms in school anyway (like I would) you'd have no problem with them being arrested if they got caught. You're right that the schools are the ones causing the problem in the states that allow armed school teachers but the schools don't have the right to infringe on anybody's right to bear arms.

As your employer, they do. I don't like it, but any business can make it a condition of hire, or post thier property.

Edit to add:

"Under the law:

With the proper signage, businesses and property owners in general can prohibit firearms within the workplace and on their property. However, they cannot prohibit an employee or guest with a valid concealed handgun license from transporting or storing a firearm and ammunition in his or her personal vehicle on the premises where the vehicle is permitted to be, such as a parking lot. If the individual is outside of the vehicle, the firearm and ammunition must be locked in a trunk, glove box, or other enclosed compartment within or on the vehicle.
An employee may not possess a firearm or ammunition in a company-owned or company-leased vehicle where the employer prohibits such possession.
Unless otherwise prohibited by the proprietor with the proper signage, an individual with a valid concealed handgun license can possess a handgun in a child daycare center.
While possession of a firearm is generally prohibited in school safety zones, an individual with a valid concealed handgun license can possess a handgun within a motor vehicle while in a school safety zone. If the license holder exits the motor vehicle, he or she must leave the handgun inside the vehicle and lock the vehicle.
An individual with a valid concealed handgun license can possess a firearm in an airport terminal, so long as the license holder is not beyond a passenger or property screening checkpoint or in a location where access is restricted through certain security measures by airport authorities or a public agency.
Although businesses and property owners cannot prohibit a license holder from possessing or storing a firearm in his or her privately owned vehicle while parked on their premises, they can post a sign in a conspicuous location on the land or premises prohibiting people, including individuals with a valid concealed handgun license, from carrying firearms on or onto that land or in the premises.

The Ohio Attorney General offers a sign for posting.

Employers with operations in Ohio should review their weapons-at-work policy. Many employers with such a policy prohibit employees from possessing a weapon on company property, which is defined to include the company parking lot.

Any policy revision should be made so that the policy complies with Senate Bill 199 and cannot be used against the employer to support a claim of unlawful termination. In addition, human resources professionals and managers should be notified of the change in the law and any resulting change in policy.

Katharine C. Weber and David A. Nenni are attorneys with Jackson Lewis in Cincinnati. © Jackson Lewis. All rights reserved. Reposted with permission".

https://www.shrm.org/resourcesandto...ace-laws-and-concealed-carry-rights.aspx

Last edited by kellory; 06/01/18.

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
V
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
V
"As your employer, they do."

No they don't. You have more in common with this Texas Ranger than you do with patriotic American citizens that still believe that nobody has the right to infringe on our right to keep and bears arms. Every law that infringes on that right is un-Constitutional no matter what the Supreme Courts says. It's obvious you don't agree with that.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
As per usual, he starts off with his own personal version of what the law allows, then calls for further restrictions beyond that. POS liar, again as per usual. You can bet he'll be quoted all over the anti-gun world as an LEO "expert", like that carries any weight against the clear language of the Constitution.

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
F me running ! Even a proud org like Texas rangers has been infiltrated

Some sad chit

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
It is beyond me why anyone thinks that someone like this guy, or the Houston police chief for that matter, should have any more credence given to his opinion on constitutional rights than any other citizen's. His opinion has no more value than that of the woman waiting on me at a deli yesterday.

He doesn't even understand who he worked for, he blabbers on by saying "For the past 34 years, I’ve carried a gun as part of my work to defend the U.S. Constitution". Unless he was in the military or a federal agent then he was defending the Texas Constitution, not the U.S.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
It is beyond me why anyone thinks that someone like this guy, or the Houston police chief for that matter, should have any more credence given to his opinion on constitutional rights than any other citizen's. His opinion has no more value than that of the woman waiting on me at a deli yesterday.

He doesn't even understand who he worked for, he blabbers on by saying "For the past 34 years, I’ve carried a gun as part of my work to defend the U.S. Constitution". Unless he was in the military or a federal agent then he was defending the Texas Constitution, not the U.S.

BS.

I know, because I took that oath in Texas.

I swore to uphold the laws of the State of Texas, and the United States, and uphold the Constitution of the United States. And to defend against all enemies, foreign or domestic.

As far as I know, that oath has no expiration either.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Just as there are good cops and bad cops there are LE's that do and do not believe in the Second Amendment. He is just one of the misguided people that believe in gun control. It is a siren song that many believe will lead us to safety. In truth it will do the opposite. It is proven fact and if you don't believe it look at the UK. I'm not sure just how he is defining "military grade". It must be the color of the weapon or perhaps just the profile of the weapon.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by Crow hunter

BS.

I know, because I took that oath in Texas.

I swore to uphold the laws of the State of Texas, and the United States, and uphold the Constitution of the United States. And to defend against all enemies, foreign or domestic.

As far as I know, that oath has no expiration either.

He can swear an oath to the kingdom of porky pig for all I care. His commission is from the state of Texas and means exactly jack outside the state of Texas. No one outside of Texas voted for him or the elected officials that appointed him so his position as savior of the nation is nothing but hubris, he's just Joe Q Citizen to the rest of us. His opinion means the same to me as the Houston mayor's or Andrew Cuomo's for that matter, which is to say zilch. If he wants to position himself as a defender of the constitution then uncle sam is always hiring. Until that time he's just another blowhard trying to undermine it.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

635 members (12344mag, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 007FJ, 1lessdog, 10gaugemag, 70 invisible), 2,100 guests, and 1,290 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,896
Posts18,479,248
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.