Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
WHOA!

This thread is starting to smell foul...

GB4

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
It's refreshing to watch a President that speaks from the heart, and not from a teleprompter or an ear piece, and put AMERICA's interest first, instead of putting us under in the name of "globalism". It makes me sad that it seems to be a 1st in my lifetime. Like Hatari said, that part of the video about CNN, fair trade for the US, etc., IS especially good.

Someone commented on NOT watching CNBC, CNN, etc., I channel surf past them and watch a minute or 2 every once in a while. But, I treat it like I do Road Runner cartoons, when Wyle E Coyote goes off the cliff, and hold up a sign for 5 seconds before he falls........ I know it's all BS, but it still makes me laugh :-). -TomT

"I'm from the government, and I'm here to help"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I repeat for the troll who tries to divert the conversation.

Originally Posted by hatari

Let's not lose sight of the fact that Trump is leaving early to skip out on the bullshit climate change and ocean usage "hate America first" talks. Instead of wasting time on feel good trash, he's going to go do something that REALLY matters, like end the Korean War officially and denuclearize NK. Sure beats the hell outta getting lectured by the Dutch or Belgians for pulling out of the Paris Accords. Trump basically gave them the finger and told them he has more important things to do.
As a result, they are forced into the realization that Trump is actually getting things done and not just talking bullshit like they are so accustomed to.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Thanks for posting! It was WELL worth the time to watch it. I'm profoundly proud of our president.He was very well spoken, comfortable, articulate, in command of the facts and right on point.

and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God? (Micah 6:8)

d.v.

Musings on TDS
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If you want to feel good about Trump in control, go to 17:30 and watch him handle this question.

That’s comedy gold. I love how President Trump bish slaps stupid people.

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
IC B2

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Orion2000
Originally Posted by viking
Originally Posted by DryPowder
That look on Abe. Its the G2, the U.S. and Japan.

That's what I was thinking.

+2 ... First thing I noticed.

laugh
[Linked Image]

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The reality is that our traditional allies are nothing more than Globalists now. They all want One World Order.

It's time to re-align with those countries that support nationalism and resist globalism.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
If you want to feel good about Trump in control, go to 17:30 and watch him handle this question.

lmao

so glad i took your advice and watched that hatari. Thank you sir. CNN fake news lol omg that was good. And then great relationship, not their fault, my predecessors, they have no choice, they have to do what needs to be done.

May not always like his style but we gots us a POTUS!

I agree.

For YEARS conservatives have harped about wanting a businessman in the White House. Well, we have one. One that understands and talks about balance sheets. Some of those that did the whining about wanting the businessman are Nevertrumpers now. They have what they wanted - a Washington outsider- but have sand in their vaginas because "he doesn't act Presidential" or "I don't like his tweets" or " he's too vulgar", "makes us look bad overseas" or whatever their estrogen tells them this week.

Let's not lose sight of the fact that Trump is leaving early to skip out on the bullshit climate change and ocean usage "hate America first" talks. Instead of wasting time on feel good trash, he's going to go do something that REALLY matters, like end the Korean War officially and denuclearize NK. Sure beats the hell outta getting lectured by the Dutch or Belgians for pulling out of the Paris Accords. Trump basically gave them the finger and told them he has more important things to do.
As a result, they are forced into the realization that Trump is actually getting things done and not just talking bullshit like they are so accustomed to.

Amen.

I watched the whole thing and while I can't say I always agree with his style/tact, I can say I've never been more proud of the guy.

#leader

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RollingThunder
Trump just might have autism, Down's Syndrome or just be plain old retarded.

He's quite strikingly dumb in any event..

Plain old country dumb.

Spoken like a true expert on the subject.
Maybe we can get you another community organizer the next time around?

WWP53D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Well, Trump has fired the first shot across the bow.

[Linked Image]

I'm here to increase my social credit score and rub elbows with some of the highest rollers on the internet.
IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Lol, Justine Trudeau tries flexing on Trump, but it gets spoiled when his eyebrow slides off!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...eyebrow-slides-off-during-presser-video/

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi

Remnants of Obama.

Yeah... A real tough guy.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
F
ftbt Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Lol, Justine Trudeau tries flexing on Trump, but it gets spoiled when his eyebrow slides off!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...eyebrow-slides-off-during-presser-video/

Too F ucking FUNNY! As they say in Fat Gerbil Boy Land: HO LEE SCHIT!!

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
He had me at Canada is a beautiful country. grin

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by SKane

Plain old country dumb.

Spoken like a true expert on the subject.
Maybe we can get you another community organizer the next time around?

RollingTurdHerder

[Linked Image]

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by SKane
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit

lmao

so glad i took your advice and watched that hatari. Thank you sir. CNN fake news lol omg that was good. And then great relationship, not their fault, my predecessors, they have no choice, they have to do what needs to be done.

May not always like his style but we gots us a POTUS!

I agree.

For YEARS conservatives have harped about wanting a businessman in the White House. Well, we have one. One that understands and talks about balance sheets. Some of those that did the whining about wanting the businessman are Nevertrumpers now. They have what they wanted - a Washington outsider- but have sand in their vaginas because "he doesn't act Presidential" or "I don't like his tweets" or " he's too vulgar", "makes us look bad overseas" or whatever their estrogen tells them this week.

Amen.

I watched the whole thing and while I can't say I always agree with his style/tact, I can say I've never been more proud of the guy.

#leader

X3!!!

Well said Hatari!

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
All that, and with no teleprompter. He's an actual person. And a whole lot smarter one than the past two or three.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Plain old country dumb.

Thank God then that we have a dumb president. Thank God he is such an unlearned newcomer and so unpresidential that he didn't realize he was supposed to kiss the a$$e$ of all America's enemies foreign and DOMESTIC. Thank God he is so foolish as to keep promises and kick butts. If you will notice, he is getting respect from a lot of quarters we have not had respect from for some time. I believe that he believes as someone back in history stated "we do not have friends, we have interests". I hope they don't assassinate him. I didn't vote for a Sunday school superintendent, I voted for a President to untangle the Gordian knot that our governance has become. I hope Trump uses the same method Alexander the Great used on that knot. If you don't know, Alexander chopped it into pieces.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Dear God it is refreshing to have a president who isn't apologizing for our country and is negotiating from a position of strength.

Damn refreshing.

Finally A real man in the White House.

Real men don't need to pay for sex.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

694 members (12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 153, 160user, 10ring1, 70 invisible), 2,911 guests, and 1,410 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,975
Posts18,480,777
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.