Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 34 1 2 3 33 34
B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
For a good while, a friend of mine and me have been sending weekly and mid-week inspirations out to a lot of our friends......thought I might start putting them here as well.

Good morning...
Mid-week inspiration

Jeremiah 29:12 Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.

Remember that without prayer, you cannot win; and with it, you cannot lose....Tozer

Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other the person to die ......

"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me."

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Thank you

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good evening ...
...and HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

WEEKLY FOCUS:
The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord , And He delights in his way.
Ps 37:23

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
Father in Heaven, please mold me and shape me so that You can say You delight in my ways.

Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other the person to die ......

"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me."

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Great passage. Often I have internally leaned on "what would my Dad think" in a given situation but really what would the Lord think. I have failed miserabaly in both at times. We are children of God

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good morning...
Midweek Inspiration:
Let each of you look out not only for his own interests, but also for the interests of others.
Philippians 2:4

IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
I resemble the remark "failing miserably at times"......

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Let me share one of my favorite verses: Lamentations 3: 22-26

Lamentations 3:22-26 New International Version (NIV)

Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed,
for his compassions never fail.
They are new every morning;
great is your faithfulness.
I say to myself, “The Lord is my portion;
therefore I will wait for him.”

The Lord is good to those whose hope is in him,
to the one who seeks him;
it is good to wait quietly
for the salvation of the Lord.

Just when we think our prayers might be in vain, trust in our Lord. His reply might not be what we want or when we want, but He will always be with us. His answer will always be right because He is a good God!

Faith and love of others knows no mileage nor bounds. That's simply the way it is.
dogzapper

After the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box.
Italian Proverb

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Amen to that!!

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
I got a little behind.....

Weekly Focus:
Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead,
Phil 3:13

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
Holy Spirit, help me to let go of the familiar and the false sense of security of the past. Please help me to trust you with this process.

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good morning...

Midweek Inspiration:
In all labor there is profit, But idle chatter leads only to poverty.
Proverbs 14:23

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bootsfishing
I got a little behind.....

Weekly Focus:
Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead,
Phil 3:13

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
Holy Spirit, help me to let go of the familiar and the false sense of security of the past. Please help me to trust you with this process.

This Scripture sure exposes the foolishness of councilors wanting to take us back to a problem to overcome it.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good morning...
WEEKLY FOCUS:
I will be a Father to you, And you shall be My sons and daughters, Says the Lord Almighty.
II Cor 6:18

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
Dear Father I thank you for calling me Your adopted child. Help me to build my identity on this wonderful honor.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bootsfishing
Good morning...
WEEKLY FOCUS:
I will be a Father to you, And you shall be My sons and daughters, Says the Lord Almighty.
II Cor 6:18

What is the requirement The Father gives in This Passge to be called His child?

Everyday Hunter
B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good morning....
Midweek Inspiration
2 Corinthians 3:17
Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good morning...
WEEKLY FOCUS:
For do I now persuade men, or God? Or do I seek to please men? For if I still pleased men, I would not be a bondservant of Christ. - Gal 1:10

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
Heavenly Father, help me to focus on You, to allow You alone to fill my vision and to delight myself in You.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We need a "like" button. Thanks for posting.

Everyday Hunter
B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good morning...
Midweek Inspiration:
For we are God's handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.
Ephesians 2:10

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Dang it....got a bit behind

Good morning...
WEEKLY FOCUS:
Your word is a lamp to my feet And a light to my path.
Ps 119:105

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
God, your Word is the most vital key to my discipleship, life, and successful walk in You. Help me to grow in my walk with Christ with the instructions found in Your Word!

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Midweek Inspiration...
Psalm 34:8
8 Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the one who takes refuge in him

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Bootsfishing,

I used to look forward to opening you posts. You are out doing yourself lately. Thanks.

Everyday Hunter
Page 1 of 34 1 2 3 33 34

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

566 members (12344mag, 1234, 007FJ, 1936M71, 160user, 17CalFan, 58 invisible), 2,485 guests, and 1,293 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,685
Posts18,475,071
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.