-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
But it's funny no calls from conservatives for the restaurant owner’s kids to be raped? I guess that marks the difference between the ideologies.

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless
GB1

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
257heaven, et. al.,

What really bothers me about this lurch into hate & utter insanity by the Trump-HATING LEFTIST MORONS is that I truly fear that we are about to have a whole herd of innocent citizens wounded or killed by the LOONS. = These creatures of the FAR LEFT, imvho, are truly dangerous to persons & to FREEDOM.

Imo, the LEFTIST CRAZIES are more prejudiced & far more dangerous than the worst of the KKK-idiots.

yours, tex

Last edited by satx78247; 06/23/18.

"VICTORY OR DEATH"

William Barrett Travis, Lt.Col., comdt.
Fortress of The Alamo, Bejar
F'by 24, 1836
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by satx78247
To All,

Anyone want to bet that they are FINISHED within 30 days or less?? = I once worked near Lexington & found the vast majority of people there to be DECENT, pro-military & patriotic.

VMI, WASHINGTON & LEE & SOUTHERN VA. UNIVERSITY are there & NONE of those are LIB colleges.

yours, tex

VMI is still OK and no idea about Southern Virginia University, but Gen. Lee is buried in the floor of Lee Chapel at Washington & Lee University. The administration of W & L a couple of years ago banned the display of reproduction Confederate flags of the various Army of Northern Virginia units from around his tomb. They also considered the changing of the name of the university due to Lee's role as a Confederate general and that President Washington owned slaves. Lexington ain't what it used to be, sad to say. "Political Correctness" ignorance and stupidity run amuck.

"...why, land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for,... because it is the only thing that lasts."
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by WayneShaw
I'll bet they are out of business within the month. They are getting slammed, and nobody will eat there anymore. F!ck em!

Democrats will donate $5 million to her benefit and then they can call her a victim of the right, parading her in front of eagerly waiting film crews and telling how the right was so evil it ran this nice business person into the ground. She'll be a loyal democrat and political activist for life.

Win/win

LOL
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
laugh

[Linked Image]

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by add
Yelp reviews sorted by lowest-rated first laugh

https://www.yelp.com/biz/the-red-hen-lexington-3?sort_by=rating_asc

"It smells like R. Kelly's doo-doo butter even before you get to the front door, then it's a mouth breathing atmosphere once inside. Probably from all the insects/mice having sex in here."

The dog ate our website
HTTP 504 - GATEWAY TIMEOUT
The page you were trying to view took too long to render, sorry.

Please don't feed the trolls!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by 6mm250
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Someone posted this on TMZ:
Stephanie Wilkinson is the owner who kicked her out
she is also the founder and publisher of Brain Child magazine ,executive director of Main Street Lexington promoting economic prosperity and owner of House Mountain Yarn
I assume she probably banned Sara from Main Street and has canceled Sara's yarn order

It appears that her Facebook page is "open" for anyone to comment on.

https://www.facebook.com/stephanie.wilkinson.73

Mike

You mean it was.

Page is now unavailable.

I got on with NO Problem..and left her a nasty comment.

But left out how Gay and Ho Mo her son looks, worst than her husband...
who also seems kinda Ho Mo.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Looks like Historic Downtown Lexington has indeed parted ways with her.

https://www.facebook.com/historicdowntownlexingtonvirginia/

Guess she hurt everyone's businesses there.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
The silent majority is no more.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by Rugies
If I was her I would not trust eating out. It is to much of a invitation for a loony communist to mess with what you are eating. These folks are completely unglued and see no consequence for their actions.

Agreed. They'll show their love and tolerance by spitting in the food.

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Nebraska
Originally Posted by Rugies
If I was her I would not trust eating out. It is to much of a invitation for a loony communist to mess with what you are eating. These folks are completely unglued and see no consequence for their actions.

Agreed. They'll show their love and tolerance by spitting in the food.

It's a shame our country has come to this, but I agree.

I'd send a staffer out for a call in order to avoid the snot burgers liberals will serve up otherwise.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Her Facebook page is still up.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Post it far and wide!

Lots of conservatives in Kentucky to boycott the business. Or take a page from the liberal playbook and stage a "die in".

People can sit in the restaurant, order coffee and spend hours consuming their coffee while browsing on the web.

[Linked Image from ]
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
HenrySeale,

Pardon me for pointing out that the REAL REASON for removing the CSA flags & considering changing the name of W&L was that the COWARDLY lions on the Board FEARED being sued for well over100 MILLION bucks by the NAACP, Urban League, SPLC & a host of other so-called "civil rights" & leftist groups.

Finally, the leftists agreed to drop their several civil suits permanently, if the CSA flags were removed from the chapel.
(BTW, that's also the REAL reason that the CSA Battle Flag was removed from in front of the SC Statehouse. - The church shooting was THE CONVENIENT EXCUSE for removing the flag.)

yours, tex

"VICTORY OR DEATH"

William Barrett Travis, Lt.Col., comdt.
Fortress of The Alamo, Bejar
F'by 24, 1836
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Let them keep going .. Then we can have a whites only restaurants again. That'll blow the top off their head

Last edited by ldholton; 06/24/18.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Facebook page from Lexington is awesome.
She's gonna feel some heat.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Looks like Historic Downtown Lexington has indeed parted ways with her.

https://www.facebook.com/historicdowntownlexingtonvirginia/

Guess she hurt everyone's businesses there.

What a @sshole, she’s getting what she deserves. I hope she goes broke, she deserves it.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A bunch of unaffiliated Red Hens are catching flak over this all across the NE.

Ed

A person who asks a question is a fool for 5 minutes the person who never asks is a fool forever.

The worst slaves are those that put the chains on themselves.
D
D
I remember separate but equal in 1969 Memphis when I was stationed at Millington, TN. Colored bathrooms and water fountains; even though, I loved the balcony as a teenager dating I did not mind whites only down stairs as an adult in a theater. Perhaps this is necessary again! Such as, gun owner, open carry communities. In Arizona I can open carry everywhere but 12th grade and under schools. All states should have this liberty. I was watching "Unforgiven" directed by Clint Eastwood today. Gene Hackman (Little Billy) the sheriff enforced town ordinance #14 no firearms in the town. Todays Chicago. How can we protect ourselves from criminals and the government if we can not open carry. One bad law in Arizona which I am determined to change is if a law enforcement officer ask you for your firearm you must surrender it or them. Other than that we have almost full 2nd amendment rights. I took the conceal carry class but did not register with the state to get my license. I do not want to divulge any information that may be found to the government; whether, that may be local, state or Federal. Writing you from the Arizona Territory of the Confederate States of America under siege from the Union.

Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

609 members (1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 1936M71, 160user, 69 invisible), 2,290 guests, and 1,142 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,669
Posts18,513,099
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.