T

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
GB1

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
It might be the only high quality piece they make. Likely because they just continued making them the way they were made when the factory belonged to Beretta. Being the only gun they make that they have world-wide military contracts for also likely helps.

D
dla Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Why does anyone care what he thinks? He takes 30 minutes to deliver 2 minutes of information. He's almost British that way.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
He did an excellent review of the Taurus millennium PT111G2, which I happen to like.
https://youtu.be/MH3tJrK2ma4

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Are there guns that he’s given bad reviews for?

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
IC B2

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Hell I've had Taurus 92 side-by-side the Berettas's hate to tell you every time the Taurus outshot the Beretta.

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by dla
Why does anyone care what he thinks?

I don't think anyone considers him a guru, but if you follow him, and tend to agree with him more than not, then you might find what he has to say about a particular handgun interesting. If not, then why bother commenting, unless you state a reason for not giving any weight to what he has to say about a handgun?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
HickCOCK an expert at nothing.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
But he shoots fairly well.

"It's a source of great pride, that when I google my name, I find book titles and not mug shots." Daniel C. Chamberlain
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Dan_Chamberlain

Uhhhhhh..... maybe if you’re blind and retarded.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Originally Posted by deflave

You have to admit, his ability to control recoil is better than most.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If the man would buy a Ransom Rest and a trigger pull gauge and then post those results rather than just blast away at stuff.... I'd be more interested. I might even listen to a little of his talking.... not all of it but maybe some.

Please don't feed the trolls!
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
He is one fine fella. You need to know him personally.

Good for guns.

Gun Shows are almost as comical as boat ramps in the Spring.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I don't dislike Hickok, but I don't credit him with any real "expertise" either. If I recall correctly he is a retired schoolteacher. I don't think Hickok claims any expertise, which is good on him. If I watch a video of his it's mostly to view the gun being discussed and for fun, not education. Hickok rambles too much, often there's little real informational content, his experience and training level using defensive arms is questionable to me so his opinion regarding that aspect isn't important. All that said, he seems a nice guy that enjoys shooting and I'm fine with his videos on that level. His son is the one that I don't care for. Dude needs a haircut and a real job. I could care less what the kid has to say about a particular gun being reviewed.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

Well, the retarded part you have displayed numerous times on this forum.

"It's a source of great pride, that when I google my name, I find book titles and not mug shots." Daniel C. Chamberlain
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by MOGC
I don't dislike Hickok, but I don't credit him with any real "expertise" either. If I recall correctly he is a retired schoolteacher. I don't think Hickok claims any expertise, which is good on him. If I watch a video of his it's mostly to view the gun being discussed and for fun, not education. Hickok rambles too much, often there's little real informational content, his experience and training level using defensive arms is questionable to me so his opinion regarding that aspect isn't important. All that said, he seems a nice guy that enjoys shooting and I'm fine with his videos on that level. His son is the one that I don't care for. Dude needs a haircut and a real job. I could care less what the kid has to say about a particular gun being reviewed.

John, his son, has recently gotten a very short haircut.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Well, the retarded part you have displayed numerous times on this forum.

Yet I shoot better than most.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by MOGC

Teaching is a skill in and of itself and Hickock is a teacher. It requires an adequate command of the subject matter combined with skills at imparting it, most of which can be taught and some of which seems inborn. There is no doubt that the best teachers have skills that are God-given and couldn't be taught.

All that said, I like Hickock but am not a huge fan. He's a good 'ol boy that has some fun with guns and imparts some stuff along the way. What's not to like? Some of his politics aren't mine and he is not way up on the expert scale. I'd give him a six out of ten rating.

He did several extensive testings of the Judge and still missed the boat.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Guess I needed to be more specific for Ethan. What I mean is, I don't credit him with any real expertise regarding firearms. His profession was teaching, not the use of firearms. Not a ding on teachers, I respect and appreciate a good teacher. Better?

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by kellory
He did an excellent review of the Taurus millennium PT111G2, which I happen to like.
https://youtu.be/MH3tJrK2ma4

Best $200.00 new gun I ever bought and the only one, but it is a good piece.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

90 members (44automag, 10gaugemag, 308xray, 300_savage, 41rem, 808outdoors, 12 invisible), 1,519 guests, and 911 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,723
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.