Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Ted Cruz ...wanna see some heads explode?

GB1

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by gitem_12
so..who shpuld get the nod. I say Ted Nugent..and im serious

joke of the day.....bob

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The Left is rushing to RBG with Geritol and vitamins. I promise there will be big pressure on her to stay until her dying breath. Only hope to shase her out is for the GOP to win a few more Senate seats and make it clear that no lib is getting in anytime soon. Should the Senate power get 51-49, she'll stay until 2020 hoping the Dems can grab 2 seats then.

Clarence Thomas retiring...... I hope not yet.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Calhoun
Can somebody send Ivanka on a month long trip to the Riviera or somewhere until Trump picks the replacement?

Just saying.

good advise.....bob

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Sasha_and_Abby
Originally Posted by Paul_M
Originally Posted by Sasha_and_Abby
Curt Gowdy on DECK
Batter UP

Geez, he's been dead since 2006. Would like someone with a little life left in them. Maybe Trey Gowdy?

Bwwwaaaaaaa.... I'm dyslexic lmao

gowdy shpuld be nowhere near the SCOTUS BENCH hes been corrupeted by politics.

I agree with that. At one time I would have been onboard with him being nominated, but the last few years of his act in Washington has left me wondering if he could be trusted.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

I'm good with that. How can the Senate NOT confirm him? Certainly the grilling during confirmation wouldn't bother him.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

I don't like ted for prez…...supreme court, would be a good fit...….bob

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Member: Clan of the Turdlike People.

Courage is Fear that has said its Prayers

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by BobMt

joke of the day.....bob

i wanst joking it doesnt take a lawyer to read the constiturion. marbury needs to be repealed asap. and if nugent were placed liberals would commit mass suicide

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Trump should wait until after the midterms and then nominate Ted Cruz (after he wins re-election). I know it will never happen, but Cruz is much more valuable as a lifetime Supreme Court Justice than he is as a Senator up for re-election every 6 years.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
we absoluteky do not need a sitting or former congress critter on the Scotus bench. they are all infected with politics

infact i beleiev evwry congressperson and senator should be limited to 3 terms and upon completion of that third term they shpuld immediately be executed

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

joke of the day.....bob

+1

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Calhoun Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Supreme Court Justice Don Willett??

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

joke of the day.....bob

i wanst joking it doesnt take a lawyer to read the constiturion. marbury needs to be repealed asap. and if nugent were placed liberals would commit mass suicide

YGBFKM

Nugent is not even close to qualified. Thinking deep understanding of law is not needed is beyond absurd.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Remsen
Trump should wait until after the midterms and then nominate Ted Cruz (after he wins re-election). I know it will never happen, but Cruz is much more valuable as a lifetime Supreme Court Justice than he is as a Senator up for re-election every 6 years.

Cruz has not shown much in quite some time and has shown some purely idiot moves.

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
This is huge, he's got at least 2 years left and office and Breyer and Ginsburg are both over 80 so we could well see a SC going forward that will have 4 Trump appointees. Add in Thomas and Alito both havng another 10 -15 years to serve and we'll have a pretty solid conservative majority.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Tears in my eyes! MAGA

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
S
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
S
MAGA

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Sitka deer

joke of the day.....bob

YGBFKM

Nugent is not even close to qualified. Thinking deep understanding of law is not needed is beyond absurd.

and that "deep understanding of law" is 90 percent of this countrys problems our founders wrote the constituion so that it was easily understood by laymen. the worthless lawyers since have polluted our justice system with technicalities that should not exist. one only has to look at a states crimes code to see evidence of that

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Originally Posted by Remsen

Cruz has not shown much in quite some time and has shown some purely idiot moves.

I really don't think Cruz is as conservative as he tries to act. I beleive he will say and do what ever he has to to win elections, he's leaning conservative because that's the way the wind's shifting but let Texas turn democrat and he would make Bernie sound right wing.

My money is on Don Willett, has a very good track record and he's supposed to have a good relationship with John Cornyn, which would help get him through committee fast and help to keep Cornyn and some of the other RiNOs in line.

Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

553 members (1eyedmule, 06hunter59, 1_deuce, 219 Wasp, 12344mag, 1minute, 70 invisible), 2,607 guests, and 1,332 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,564
Posts18,473,207
Members73,940
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.