Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by atvalaska
Gowdy does good ...I can prove it ....he is NEVER interviewed on the lame stream media .

You might be on to something there. They certainly don't want to give him any opportunities to tell the truth on their dime.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Gowdy doesn’t have the power to prosecute. How many times does that need explained?
This place is getting more like the Twilight Zone every day.
Reflecting your prose, it don't "need explained" - it is very clear to many folks here and there is no need to try to talk down to those who primarily are interested in action. Gowdy is who he is and can do what he can do (which is not to"'prosecute" on his own) but he has a distinct penchant for placing himself out in front with big talk. I tend to like the guy and think he brings value, and he has a role to play in getting needed results. Results matter. In this instance, the OP stated an opinion. The replies here deal with that opinion.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
He definately backed Horowitz into a corner and made him squirm with his masterful twist of the knife shown here.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by CCCC
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Gowdy doesn’t have the power to prosecute. How many times does that need explained?
This place is getting more like the Twilight Zone every day.
Reflecting your prose, it don't "need explained" - it is very clear to many folks here and there is no need to try to talk down to those who primarily are interested in action. Gowdy is who he is and can do what he can do (which is not to"'prosecute" on his own) but he has a distinct penchant for placing himself out in front with big talk. I tend to like the guy and think he brings value, and he has a role to play in getting needed results. Results matter. In this instance, the OP stated an opinion. The replies here deal with that opinion.

Lol...I referred to Gowdy prosecuting Zerox cases. A term used for Federal prosecutions adopted from State agencies (which most are). He was a prosecutor, right? I just let people go when they get smart.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by DryPowder
I like Rosenstien more everyday and I'm probably loparound 50/50 that Mueller is our guy. How's that for a prediction?

Did Gowdy ever ask a question or just make statements? I think Gowdy didn't ask questions because he knows whats coming and wants it to hurry up and get here. I don't think Jim Jorden has a clue whats going on, he's in the dark.

So, Rod R lies like a snake in the grass, covered for Hillary to get $145 million out of the illegal U One kickback scheme, knew of illegal fbi activity in regards to H and Trump, is a witness, investigator and prosecutor and judge in the Trump investigation as a person who advised Trump to fire Comey and he proves he has no morals or virtue for not recusing himself and you think hes a white hat?

What do you smoke? Do you believe martians killed OJs wife?

Watch the lying pos below and then tell s stop us who he is interested in prosecuting.

Was he covering for Hillzry years ago planning to nail her years later if Trump became Potus?

Do you also believe we should have elected Hillary and that we should have open borders?

Last edited by jaguartx; 06/29/18.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by DryPowder
I like Rosenstien more everyday and I'm probably loparound 50/50 that Mueller is our guy. How's that for a prediction?

Did Gowdy ever ask a question or just make statements? I think Gowdy didn't ask questions because he knows whats coming and wants it to hurry up and get here. I don't think Jim Jorden has a clue whats going on, he's in the dark.

So, Rod R lies like a snake in the grass, covered for Hillary to get $145 million out of the illegal U One kickback scheme, knew of illegal fbi activity in regards to H and Trump, is a witness, investigator and prosecutor and judge in the Trump investigation as a person who advised Trump to fire Comey and he proves he has no morals or virtue for not recusing himself and you think hes a white hat?

What do you smoke? Do you believe martians killed OJs wife?

Watch the lying pos below and then tell s stop us who he is interested in prosecuting.

Was he covering for Hillzry years ago planning to nail her years later if Trump became Potus?

Do you also believe we should have elected Hillary and that we should have open borders?

In that video, [RR] comes across as a loyal and humble servant in search of the truthgrin

I'm here to increase my social credit score and rub elbows with some of the highest rollers on the internet.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Well, looks to me like he is looking to lose a lot of teeth and get a boyfriend named Bubba somewhere down the line. smile

So, i would ask, do you think Mueller really wants to interview the Don and if so, do you think he wants to do it for Trumps benefit? whistle

It is my professional opinion that you are, uh, making me worry about you. grin

Last edited by jaguartx; 06/30/18.

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Paul Barnard,

100% CORRECT.

yours, tex

"VICTORY OR DEATH"

William Barrett Travis, Lt.Col., comdt.
Fortress of The Alamo, Bejar
F'by 24, 1836
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
To All,

What we NEED is a TOUGH, HONEST prosecutor from any of the 50 States (rather than anyone who is employed by the feds), backed up by a team of honest/tough/seasoned State Police investigators to investigate the senior executives of the FBI, Justice Department & get to the bottom of this whole slimy mess.
(Given my experience, I'd want TX RANGERS, OSBI AGENTS, MN BCA AGENTS or SLED AGENTS from SC.)

Personally, I trust NOBODY, who is or was employed by the federal government to "pull the roof down" on the THUGS, LIARS & COMMON CRIMINALS of DC.

It's LONG past time to go after the swamp-dwellers & prosecute every crook that's found there.

yours, tex.

"VICTORY OR DEATH"

William Barrett Travis, Lt.Col., comdt.
Fortress of The Alamo, Bejar
F'by 24, 1836
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Well, looks to me like he is looking to lose a lot of teeth and get a boyfriend named Bubba somewhere down the line. smile

So, i would ask, do you think Mueller really wants to interview the Don and if so, do you think he wants to do it for Trumps benefit? whistle

It is my professional opinion that you are, uh, making me worry about you. grin

I may have to go to Walmart and get a second opiniongrin

Mueller has wanted to interview Trump for a long time but hasn't.

here is something to think about

then read this

Last edited by DryPowder; 06/30/18.

I'm here to increase my social credit score and rub elbows with some of the highest rollers on the internet.
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

371 members (007FJ, 12344mag, 160user, 10Glocks, 22250rem, 10ring1, 35 invisible), 1,747 guests, and 1,067 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,002
Posts18,481,280
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.