Page 9 of 15 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 14 15
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by ingwe
Must be time for this!

Look who I met at the petting zoo!!!

[Linked Image]

How'd you get him to hold still like that ???

It only took about three pounds of pressure....

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
GB1

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
smile

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I think it's time for my nuts to come out

[Linked Image]

Maker of the Frankenstud Sling Keeper
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by tedthorn

Talk about blue balls.

As an aside, Brown Santa delivered my Leicas HD-B’s this morning. Only got a few minutes to play with them as I had to hurry to my sons graduation from the Police Academy but I was able to range the Indian Bingo Hall across the valley from me at 2916 yds. My Sig 2200 wouldn’t get a reading past 2109 today though I have seen it read to 2300 yds on occasion.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by MallardAddict

Talk about blue balls.

As an aside, Brown Santa delivered my Leicas HD-B’s this morning. Only got a few minutes to play with them as I had to hurry to my sons graduation from the Police Academy but I was able to range the Indian Bingo Hall across the valley from me at 2916 yds. My Sig 2200 wouldn’t get a reading past 2109 today though I have seen it read to 2300 yds on occasion.

Rut roh, the lazy lying fuuck is gonna be mad at you!!! You’ve connected dots that stupid bastard couldn’t!!

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
IC B2

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by MallardAddict

Talk about blue balls.

Well holy [bleep] a guy that is smart enough to push the proper button. 🤣🤣

POOR SUGAR TITS IS STUCK SPOTLIGHTING FLYS.
While the killers talk superior gear and notching tags.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by fredIII
Originally Posted by David_Walter
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Dave, Dave, Dave.....Ya always carry belts to back up the fella carrying the M60 for the squad. And door gunners. Part of the uniform. I thought everyone knew that.

laugh

My other gun(s) were a M16 and Win. Model 12. Didn't think the ammo satchel was all that photogenic so I improvised.

That makes sense.....

Nothing here makes sense. LOL.

Fred, it makes a lot of sense. You see, my boomerang won't come back, so I gots to use guns. The Mod 12 was hell on monkeys BTW.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
What do you call a boomerang you throw it but it doesn't come back ?

A big stick hahahahahah--hahahahaahot damn that was funny . smile
And no I haven't been drinking - yet ...

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by David_Walter
Dave, Dave, Dave.....Ya always carry belts to back up the fella carrying the M60 for the squad. And door gunners. Part of the uniform. I thought everyone knew that.

laugh

My other gun(s) were a M16 and Win. Model 12. Didn't think the ammo satchel was all that photogenic so I improvised.

That makes sense.....

Nothing here makes sense. LOL.

Fred, it makes a lot of sense. You see, my boomerang won't come back, so I gots to use guns. The Mod 12 was hell on monkeys BTW.

Copy picture is one I would be proud of. That makes sense. 🙂

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

[Linked Image]

Ted trapped sugar tits. LOL.
Catch and release.

Ted you using jelly donuts and bacon grease on your bait site or just sitting at the end of rainbows. 🤭😂😂🤣

Last edited by fredIII; 06/28/18.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ol_mike
What do you call a boomerang you throw it but it doesn't come back ?

A big stick hahahahahah--hahahahaahot damn that was funny . smile
And no I haven't been drinking - yet ...

That was mean.

Might've just pessed me sharts laffin'.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Ted you using jelly donuts and bacon grease on your bait site or just sitting at the end of rainbows.

TFF

I needed that.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Few things as "compelling",as a gaggle of gals setting on the sidelines,rattlin' pom-pom's trying to "convince" themselves they "could too"...from their couchbound kchunts. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

What are the "odds" of The Do Nothing Gals and Peckerpole Princesses,defaulting to cramming things in their mouths and asses,when nary a one swung the door open yet again today?!? VERY "surprising"! Laughing!

Weather was tough,planes didn't do so hot and Mail took a hit. It happens,but I never heard one all day,though I was making empties and connecting dots. "Luckily" for your Day Dreaming Kchunts,Imagination and Pretend are free...so you "got" to stay the course. I find it both fascinating and fhuqking HILARIOUS,that nary a one of you Whining Kchunts,can take a single picture in focus. That's pretty fhuqking "impressive",given the magnitude of how hard you kchunts TRY. Hint. Laughing!

Seems to me,that the new camera case,added a touch of IQ to the equation this morning. You'll wanna Google that too. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Pretty fhuqking funny,but who didn't see more LRHS woes unfolding?!? Google it. Laughing!

1000 Words On LHRS RINK

'Nother 1000. Now you can say you've "seen" a BR too...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Am thinkin',that a Heavy 'Doo and Heavy BR meld nicely...though (1) of 'em needs a 10x MQ. Ask me how I KNOW?!? Google it. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

If'n I recall correctly(and I sure as fhuqk do),the Alpha Two-Fiddy AI,fared better than "well". Now you "hard chargers" can say you've "seen" an 88 ELD too. VERY big day,for you Do Nothing Dumbfhuqks! Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Don't seem hardly "fair",that all of my pics are soooooooooo exceptionally Fabulous. Were ANY of you Clueless Kchunts able to "convince" yourself,that you don't come running to my every word and Splendid Pixel. You Drooling Dumbfhuqks assemble,like Moths to a flame. Google it. Hint. Laughing!

First time that Safe Queen has ever been Outdoors! Hint. LAUGHING!!!

[Linked Image]

Was pretty funny,that The Satchel cost me a 6 Mil subtension poke upon Custer's Revenge,because it jumped the shark as I broke the shot. Nod your pointy heads again,like you "understand". Google it. Hint. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]

Batteries is chargin',coffee is brewin' and boolits is tumblin'...in order to arrange dot connectin'. It'll give you ladies time,to cram even more in your mouths and asses,while "flaunting" your perpetual Dumbfhuqktitude and "abilities". Don't let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunts. Ooooooopsie...too late!!! Hint. Laughing!

Film at 11:00.

Hint.

Bless your hearts.

BINGO!

Laughing!.........................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
[Linked Image]

Didn't have a knife or hat to throw in, but I'm thinking my dot connecting was on point....even for a Texican....

Last edited by joshf303; 06/29/18.
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
The only "dots" I connect.
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Dots?

[Linked Image]

I am..........disturbed.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Mo' dots.

[Linked Image]

I am..........disturbed.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Dan,

You are getting some great accuracy with that front stuffer!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Few things as "compelling",as a gaggle of gals setting on the sidelines,rattlin' pom-pom's trying to "convince" themselves they "could too"...from their couchbound kchunts. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

What are the "odds" of The Do Nothing Gals and Peckerpole Princesses,defaulting to cramming things in their mouths and asses,when nary a one swung the door open yet again today?!? VERY "surprising"! Laughing!

Weather was tough,planes didn't do so hot and Mail took a hit. It happens,but I never heard one all day,though I was making empties and connecting dots. "Luckily" for your Day Dreaming Kchunts,Imagination and Pretend are free...so you "got" to stay the course. I find it both fascinating and fhuqking HILARIOUS,that nary a one of you Whining Kchunts,can take a single picture in focus. That's pretty fhuqking "impressive",given the magnitude of how hard you kchunts TRY. Hint. Laughing!

Seems to me,that the new camera case,added a touch of IQ to the equation this morning. You'll wanna Google that too. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Pretty fhuqking funny,but who didn't see more LRHS woes unfolding?!? Google it. Laughing!

1000 Words On LHRS RINK

'Nother 1000. Now you can say you've "seen" a BR too...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Am thinkin',that a Heavy 'Doo and Heavy BR meld nicely...though (1) of 'em needs a 10x MQ. Ask me how I KNOW?!? Google it. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

If'n I recall correctly(and I sure as fhuqk do),the Alpha Two-Fiddy AI,fared better than "well". Now you "hard chargers" can say you've "seen" an 88 ELD too. VERY big day,for you Do Nothing Dumbfhuqks! Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Don't seem hardly "fair",that all of my pics are soooooooooo exceptionally Fabulous. Were ANY of you Clueless Kchunts able to "convince" yourself,that you don't come running to my every word and Splendid Pixel. You Drooling Dumbfhuqks assemble,like Moths to a flame. Google it. Hint. Laughing!

First time that Safe Queen has ever been Outdoors! Hint. LAUGHING!!!

[Linked Image]

Was pretty funny,that The Satchel cost me a 6 Mil subtension poke upon Custer's Revenge,because it jumped the shark as I broke the shot. Nod your pointy heads again,like you "understand". Google it. Hint. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]

Batteries is chargin',coffee is brewin' and boolits is tumblin'...in order to arrange dot connectin'. It'll give you ladies time,to cram even more in your mouths and asses,while "flaunting" your perpetual Dumbfhuqktitude and "abilities". Don't let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunts. Ooooooopsie...too late!!! Hint. Laughing!

Film at 11:00.

Hint.

Bless your hearts.

BINGO!

Laughing!.........................

Anybody else wonder why the armguard on the rifle hunter?

The last time that bear ate a lawyer he had the runs for 33 days!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He couldn't konnect dotz with a sharp stick so he used a big stick. Can't deny I like that 22-250. I'd get all kinds a cheeto couch [bleep] finger prints on it though. If fairness, I've several couches in which to konnect dotz from.

La-la-la.....

I'd heard that insanity was konnecting the same dotz but expecting a different rezult...I googled it once, but got bored.

Page 9 of 15 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

567 members (1minute, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 22250rem, 1badf350, 1234, 66 invisible), 2,451 guests, and 1,264 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,949
Posts18,519,212
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.