Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
You fuuckers, that's not me!

GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Brother, it’s good!! I’m jelly cause I ain’t hair!!! You’ll see in November!!! Haha

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Made it off the couch. LOL. 601 yards 180 eld
https://youtu.be/7gdP0U2z-DQ

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
3f is on the ropes. LOL.

[Linked Image]

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Judman
Big sky, she’s always late, but flaps her yap and jowels like she’s really doin something.... the 6.5/06 ai dies does crack me the fuuck up.... haha
[Linked Image]

Did get me a kelp fed beach bear this morning, spotlighted off the bow of the boat!!! Haha

What the hell is that?!

IC B2

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by fredIII
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Connecting stripes?
[Linked Image]

Brad will be here to apologize to the anti groups any minute.

Yup.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by ingwe
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Connecting stripes?
[Linked Image]

Brad will be here to apologize to the anti groups any minute.

He can apologize all he wants, those things are damned tasty!

I want to try zebra meat along with eland. Maybe my next safari.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Gun_Geezer
Big sky, she’s always late, but flaps her yap and jowels like she’s really doin something.... the 6.5/06 ai dies does crack me the fuuck up.... haha
[Linked Image]

Did get me a kelp fed beach bear this morning, spotlighted off the bow of the boat!!! Haha

What the hell is that?!

Looks like hat we call a mole around here. Little beards tunnel just under the surface and wreak havoc on yards. Had tons last year and no a tunnel one this year.

Stomped one last year that was tunneling along the edge of my patio. I was sitting here drinking beer and the ground at the edge of the patio was humping up.

I slipped over there figuring he would feel me coming and he kept tunneling. I stomped and kicked the dirt up right where he was at. He came up already dead. Big bastard he Was, must've eaten a lot of grubs.

The last time that bear ate a lawyer he had the runs for 33 days!
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Looks like the dot connectors are out in full force.............

Some good pics!

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SamOlson
If that’s not fuucking epic, I really don’t know what is..... sweet baby Jesus

I used to know Jesus.

[Linked Image]

Dude, you know Jesus and Alice Cooper? He's a deer hunter?

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Ackleyfan
Looks like the dot connectors are out in full force.............

Some good pics!

You should appreciate that the little wssm case pictured above is getting AI 40’ed with .180” free bore.
😌😃.

Should be a hoot. Looking at 3100 with a 130. Hopefully more. Time will tell.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by tedthorn
I think it's time for my nuts to come out

[Linked Image]

Ted trapped sugar tits. LOL.
Catch and release.

Ted you using jelly donuts and bacon grease on your bait site or just sitting at the end of rainbows. 🤭😂😂🤣

Old Teds! pretty tight lipped about methods😃😃🤣😂🤣. Come on ted share the secret! Lmfao.

Last edited by fredIII; 06/30/18.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
The Do Nothing Gang has some purty High Zoot stuff there and it was a REALLY Big Day for you "lucky" kchunts. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

The new camera case continues to bolsters cellphone picture IQ. Though the weather is still tough,ceilings low and the dust storms really outta hand,the USPS often pokes Mail from the far side of The Milford,onto a literal slow boat from China. Seen it whistlin' this way yesterday morn',but cain't know if it made it to The Postal Dock yet. Would be intellesting,if my Geovids was on board,but I've literally written 'em off and will be pleasantly suplized if they show. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Our Venison started in Old Mexico and were a gift to the Texians,after The Alamo Ass Whipping...because the Mexicans felt bad about winning so easily and taking so much candy from babies. Texians to their credit,are rather handy with fences and feeders,so The Gift Venison flourished under the women's care. Every time it floods,a few escape and Free Graze their way here to Kansas,happily swimming The Milford with smiles on their faces,enroute to Paradise. Seen a couple more yesterday and their aquatic roots is deep. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Am thinking that besides an increase in IQ,that the new camera case also added a smidge of DR,most certainly bolstered buffer depth and increased frame rate to boot. Along with that,there's an extry button on the side,that grants the ability to lock exposure and/or focus and there's multiple selections in regards to metering. Purty handy! Google it and nod your heads. Laughing!

'Bout the right amount of rain,to knock some of the dust off. Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Also nice in drab(though harsh) light,to extend DR,stop down the aperture,slow the shutter and bang a little High Key. Google it and nod your heads. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

I've got a "hunch" that coffee is brewin',batteries are chargin' and the Reloading Press is smokin'. You gals really oughtta do a Kchuntfest Group Buy and get a bunch of Rally Towels embroidered "I could too" and swing 'em in unison,to really get that Estrogen flowin'! The only thing better than the smell...that gasoline smell in the morning,is the sound...that sound of High Pitched Nasal Whining 24/7. It's soooooooooooooo soothin'. LAUGHING!

You AMAZINGLY Stupid Fhuqks bolted together,couldn't knock 5 minutes out of a slow Friday afternoon and I enjoy the fact,that you always gotta prove same. Luckily Imagination and Pretend are free,so you've "got" that "going" for you!

Bless your hearts.

Laughing!............................

'303,

I only have a coupla Seex Kreedmire's and tend to default to 108 ELD's. The chambering puts the whoop on alotta schit,by literal design and will connect more than a few dots by default. Seen it.(grin)

Alpha simply is without peer and that ain't a bad way to pour a rock SOLID foundation,they are wayyyyyyyyyyyyy ahead of the curve. I feed one with AICS bindered mags,the other ADL and because neither are flyweights,I'd defer to the DBM...just because it's a Skookum way to tote extry ammo. I'm really no fan of 10rd mags,mainly because I have 'em and am quick to connects dots and MPAJ a ruck. I more than a whole bunch good Rice Paddy Prone,but prefer all the contact I can give a rifle upon Mother Earth. Such things fuel an affinity for 5-rounders and like most Chassis Bitches,I like a Stealth-esque magwell,to both help locate and protect a mag. I'm hard on schit.(grin)

Whattya' think about the Vortex? I've yet to see a "good" one,but it reminds me of my LRHS in that it's ALL box and not much more.(grin) Pulled the LRHS off The Heavy BR yesterday and ordered one of them there Tenex Em Que's,to see what the fuss is about. Kinda purty funny,that the stuff in the itty-bitty box,has wayyyyyyyyyyyy more of that which matters(erector travel) and easily one of the Bestestest reticles in da' Bidness. MO/MO's ain't horrid...but I gotta go Metrical,when given the choice. Be curious to see how the LRHS return is handled,as it tracks like a mad Woman going to take a schit...without rhyme or reason.(grin) I expect to wait weeks and weeks and hear excuse after excuse,which is pretty fhuqking funny in advance!

It seems on of them Little Box Scopes would be handy on a 22LR?!? Even in especially poor atmospheric conditions,you'd think one could put some Reticalification on stuff,to conjoin POA/POI as per whim?(grin).

Actual distances 40,100 and 210yds...no thang.

Hell...I've Seen Me Do It RINK

Coming full Seex Kreedmire circle,the 108's at 3050fps,are a literal hammer and have zero qualm crossing zipcodes happily. Shot some 110 Sugars ala Kreedmire(amongst other chamberings in High Zoot wares)and they're akin to a LRHS box,in that the parcel looks sorta like there's potential,but Theory don't conjoin with Application...though in fairness,same can be said for the Nuzzler RDF's(even bigger pieces of fhuqking schit).

A 21" Montucky contour duped/shortened shank 7" Kreedmire would not suck and it'd be easy to spec throat geometry,to connect dots. It'd prolly fill halfway betwixt my 6BR version of same and it's Six Twat-Six big brother. REALLY tough,to set the BR aside though.(grin)

Nice to see someone who actually fhuqking shoots for a change.

There IS hope!

Laughing!..........................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Schtick Sez:

BlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlah
BlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlah

HuH????

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Big Stick
The Do Nothing Gang has some purty High Zoot stuff there and it was a REALLY Big Day for you "lucky" kchunts. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

The new camera case continues to bolsters cellphone picture IQ. Though the weather is still tough,ceilings low and the dust storms really outta hand,the USPS often pokes Mail from the far side of The Milford,onto a literal slow boat from China. Seen it whistlin' this way yesterday morn',but cain't know if it made it to The Postal Dock yet. Would be intellesting,if my Geovids was on board,but I've literally written 'em off and will be pleasantly suplized if they show. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Our Venison started in Old Mexico and were a gift to the Texians,after The Alamo Ass Whipping...because the Mexicans felt bad about winning so easily and taking so much candy from babies. Texians to their credit,are rather handy with fences and feeders,so The Gift Venison flourished under the women's care. Every time it floods,a few escape and Free Graze their way here to Kansas,happily swimming The Milford with smiles on their faces,enroute to Paradise. Seen a couple more yesterday and their aquatic roots is deep. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Am thinking that besides an increase in IQ,that the new camera case also added a smidge of DR,most certainly bolstered buffer depth and increased frame rate to boot. Along with that,there's an extry button on the side,that grants the ability to lock exposure and/or focus and there's multiple selections in regards to metering. Purty handy! Google it and nod your heads. Laughing!

'Bout the right amount of rain,to knock some of the dust off. Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Also nice in drab(though harsh) light,to extend DR,stop down the aperture,slow the shutter and bang a little High Key. Google it and nod your heads. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

I've got a "hunch" that coffee is brewin',batteries are chargin' and the Reloading Press is smokin'. You gals really oughtta do a Kchuntfest Group Buy and get a bunch of Rally Towels embroidered "I could too" and swing 'em in unison,to really get that Estrogen flowin'! The only thing better than the smell...that gasoline smell in the morning,is the sound...that sound of High Pitched Nasal Whining 24/7. It's soooooooooooooo soothin'. LAUGHING!

You AMAZINGLY Stupid Fhuqks bolted together,couldn't knock 5 minutes out of a slow Friday afternoon and I enjoy the fact,that you always gotta prove same. Luckily Imagination and Pretend are free,so you've "got" that "going" for you!

Bless your hearts.

Laughing!............................

'303,

I only have a coupla Seex Kreedmire's and tend to default to 108 ELD's. The chambering puts the whoop on alotta schit,by literal design and will connect more than a few dots by default. Seen it.(grin)

Alpha simply is without peer and that ain't a bad way to pour a rock SOLID foundation,they are wayyyyyyyyyyyyy ahead of the curve. I feed one with AICS bindered mags,the other ADL and because neither are flyweights,I'd defer to the DBM...just because it's a Skookum way to tote extry ammo. I'm really no fan of 10rd mags,mainly because I have 'em and am quick to connects dots and MPAJ a ruck. I more than a whole bunch good Rice Paddy Prone,but prefer all the contact I can give a rifle upon Mother Earth. Such things fuel an affinity for 5-rounders and like most Chassis Bitches,I like a Stealth-esque magwell,to both help locate and protect a mag. I'm hard on schit.(grin)

Whattya' think about the Vortex? I've yet to see a "good" one,but it reminds me of my LRHS in that it's ALL box and not much more.(grin) Pulled the LRHS off The Heavy BR yesterday and ordered one of them there Tenex Em Que's,to see what the fuss is about. Kinda purty funny,that the stuff in the itty-bitty box,has wayyyyyyyyyyyy more of that which matters(erector travel) and easily one of the Bestestest reticles in da' Bidness. MO/MO's ain't horrid...but I gotta go Metrical,when given the choice. Be curious to see how the LRHS return is handled,as it tracks like a mad Woman going to take a schit...without rhyme or reason.(grin) I expect to wait weeks and weeks and hear excuse after excuse,which is pretty fhuqking funny in advance!

It seems on of them Little Box Scopes would be handy on a 22LR?!? Even in especially poor atmospheric conditions,you'd think one could put some Reticalification on stuff,to conjoin POA/POI as per whim?(grin).

Actual distances 40,100 and 210yds...no thang.

Hell...I've Seen Me Do It RINK

Coming full Seex Kreedmire circle,the 108's at 3050fps,are a literal hammer and have zero qualm crossing zipcodes happily. Shot some 110 Sugars ala Kreedmire(amongst other chamberings in High Zoot wares)and they're akin to a LRHS box,in that the parcel looks sorta like there's potential,but Theory don't conjoin with Application...though in fairness,same can be said for the Nuzzler RDF's(even bigger pieces of fhuqking schit).

A 21" Montucky contour duped/shortened shank 7" Kreedmire would not suck and it'd be easy to spec throat geometry,to connect dots. It'd prolly fill halfway betwixt my 6BR version of same and it's Six Twat-Six big brother. REALLY tough,to set the BR aside though.(grin)

Nice to see someone who actually fhuqking shoots for a change.

There IS hope!

Laughing!..........................

Now you’re Bitching and whining that the Geovids you detested are not in hand. Sitting down by the water waiting for them! LOL. Life in the fast lane must be great. LOL.
Here’s to not having to guess. Oh [bleep] if only you took notes and ran your mouth less. 🤭😂

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Seafire
Schtick Sez:
Bohooo bohooo bohoo. (Fixed).

HuH????

M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
ted...dunno how to tell you this but...you gots the blueballs.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by mjbgalt
ted...dunno how to tell you this but...you gots the blueballs.

That made me spit coffee. Holy crap this is fun.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Just took this pic literally off the couch waiting for the Pards to arrive to do some distance shooting. 😃

[Linked Image]

Page 12 of 15 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

300 members (10gaugemag, 280fan, 204guy, 264mag, 10gaugeman, 16gage, 40 invisible), 1,732 guests, and 1,052 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,844
Posts18,517,306
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.