Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
No doubt, people here will do anything to avoid facing the facts. Everything has to fit the agenda, but I can see no advocates for public land, the rule of law, or even the constitution on this forum.

"Law" written by Fed employees with agendas is very difficult to respect...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If he runs and wins in 2020, he will set the libtards on fire for four years.
That will be huge, but blood will be shed.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm OK with Trump doing a pardon, as that's his privilege. But some of the press is a bit over the top.

respected contributors to their local community, and have widespread support from their neighbors

My version is they are known by most of our local community and have the support of a few.

While the press release is somewhat true, I've lived in the community for 36+ years, regularly waved to the Hammonds as we pass on the highway, and frequently sat beside them at local events/meetings. Actually we wave to every passing rig regardless of origin including the Bundy's. The Hammond clan is most famous locally for taking advantage of every government opportunity while simultaneously being disruptive, destructive, marginally legal, and a huge pain in the ass for every possible federal, state, and local agency.

As remote as we are, the family has skated on countless infractions that would land most of us in jail. Do a thorough 30-year review of our local paper, and many Hammond specific examples come to light.

One has experienced the worst possible luck imaginable if he is nailed for any infraction in this environment. With 15 miles of travel, Cookie and I can spend a week out and not encounter another person. Our county covers 10,200 square miles with a population of about 7,200. About 4,350 live in the adjoining communities of Burns/Hines (4 square miles) leaving 2,850 people dispersed in the remaining 10,196 square miles. Most of the remaing are clustered in the smaller communities of Crane, Frenchglen, and Fields. Outsiders absolutely marvel at the remoteness existing here, and truth be told most feel extremely insecure when their cells don't work.

It will be nice if the Hammonds elect to henceforth travel the straight and narrow, but I'll not bet a paycheck on it.

I do find it interesting how many on this site that have never put a foot in the state are self acclaimed experts on our local economy, industries, ecology, politics, and community.

Have a good one,

Last edited by 1minute; 07/10/18.

1Minute
W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
Anytime otherwise good people bang heads with the federal government, I'll take their side until facts prove otherwise.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Seems they had multiple convictions for arson and lying on federal forms. Poachers to boot.

You would be wrong, read the official court records not the liberal bs story in newspaper. Lots of lies floating around to discredit the Hammonds.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
IC B2

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
And how many acres of public and private land does the forest misservice burn every year firing controlled burns that get away? And we pay huge money to brainwash the Eastern dudes that fire is bad and Smokey the bear is right

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Anytime otherwise good people bang heads with the federal government, I'll take their side until facts prove otherwise.

Especially when those good people are labeled and tried as "terrorists".

Remember Harry Reid calling the Nevada Bundy supporters "terrorists"?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
REALLY? The Hammonds fiasco is NOTHING like Ruby Ridge for instance. The Hammonds went out and deliberately destroyed and took over public property. Publick propert is not, never was, "insane". What is insane is giving such "all about me" behavior the rubber stamp of approval. I guess I should go out and stake my claim for a prime 100 sections of public land in Wyoming. Free for the taking.

That was a hell of a loss, not a win. No respect for the law at all. A guy that deliberately burns public property deserves far worse than he got. Public land is under attack from the far right and that will take hunting with it.

After he wrote these, Leroy be like, "I even have a hard time believing this, but I'm getting paid for doing it, so hit enter and go. Cha-ching......"

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Eyewitness reports had them poaching deer before one of the fires was set.

Steven has convictions for interfering with a lawful hunt and forging hunting apps.

They did in fact set fire to public land, during a burn ban, without seeking or receiving permission.

That is all factual.
Maybe the witnesses lied?
Maybe he was falsely convicted for his previous actions?
Maybe they did in fact get permission for all the fires they set and the Gov is just out to get them?

I doubt it though.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Eyewitness reports had them poaching deer before one of the fires was set.

Steven has convictions for interfering with a lawful hunt and forging hunting apps.

They did in fact set fire to public land, during a burn ban, without seeking or receiving permission.

That is all factual.
Maybe the witnesses lied?
Maybe he was falsely convicted for his previous actions?
Maybe they did in fact get permission for all the fires they set and the Gov is just out to get them?

I doubt it though.

Yeah, the left would never make anything up, would they? whistle

Especially when it serves their narrative.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Everything they were accused of was just made up by the left?

Seems a bit far fetched.

I think it was ridiculous that they were labeled "terrorists" by the prosecution, but wholly believe they were criminal in their actions. Seems they have a history of it.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
That was a hell of a loss, not a win. No respect for the law at all. A guy that deliberately burns public property deserves far worse than he got. Public land is under attack from the far right and that will take hunting with it.

you need to read and research more only Liberals will agree with you,did you vote for Hillary I assume ?

I hope these 2 father -son rancher`s got there $400,000.00 back too !

why is it every time liberals are in control good people get hurt,killed or lose everything they own ? ruby ridge ? bundy thing ? in Texas the David kerun deal ? and we give money to these worthless sand countries and they kill and hurt Americans ?

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
No doubt, people here will do anything to avoid facing the facts. Everything has to fit the agenda, but I can see no advocates for public land, the rule of law, or even the constitution on this forum.

maybe you should leave here and join a "conservative" forum !

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Seems like the Hammonds are a bunch of pains in the asses and regularly take advantage of laws and push the line.

However just because they are a bunch of hillbilly jackasses does not give a Crazy Assed Mentally unstable former US Attorney like
Amanda Marshall the right to abuse the law for her own personal Trophy Case.

Just my view.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap

maybe you should leave here and join a "conservative" forum !

Yeah, like DU.... LOL.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by pete53

you need to read and research more only Liberals will agree with you,did you vote for Hillary I assume ?

I hope these 2 father -son rancher`s got there $400,000.00 back too !

why is it every time liberals are in control good people get hurt,killed or lose everything they own ? ruby ridge ? bundy thing ? in Texas the David kerun deal ? and we give money to these worthless sand countries and they kill and hurt Americans ?

I'd hardly call Koresh "good people".

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

I'd hardly call Koresh "good people".

How about all those burned up kids?

What do you call them?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Koreshe's victims.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

But on the bright side, soon there will be no more abortion.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Koreshe's victims.

Or more pointedly, The FIB's, Janet Reno, and the ATF's...

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

83 members (35, Akhutr, 7mm_Loco, 444Matt, 1_deuce, 338reddog, 6 invisible), 1,530 guests, and 748 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,368
Posts18,488,298
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.