Print Thread
Hop To
Page 234 of 2,266 1 2 232 233 234 235 236 2265 2266
Whip #13810073 05/10/19
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Jagman is acting and sounding like he got his hooter hung up on a West Texas cactus plant. And the spine broke off when he jumped..........

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
GB1

Whip #13810157 05/10/19
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Or he sounds like guy in a room full of spoiled kids throwing a tatrum about wanting their way and thinking if they yell the loudest they have to be right, because their momma always told them how smart they were,,, but I think its like having a convesation about a subject,say,,, coon hunting,,,, some people like to hunt walkers and listen to a good hound run a track ,load up on a tree and hook it,, but som dick buts in tells you how stupid that is wen you could get another walker hound that runs thru the woods not making a peep on the track and locates once and trees,,, to sum it up coon huntin is coon huntin but a guy thats sticks his opinion in and demands his opinion to be believed just because is an ass hole,,, steve fits this bill, as do you , you have not one thing to offer in this thread but chaos,, You may be a ggod dude idk but running in and chocking steves tire is a real [bleep] play,, You may thrive on it I dont,, and that friend is why jags bristles are up

I AM AMERICA!
Whip #13810174 05/10/19
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Astutely said and explained, hos.

I get tired of dumbasses telling me they dont like pickled herring in wine sauce or tomatoes or venison and why im wrong to not agree.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #13810195 05/10/19
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Where is Q?

Whip #13810219 05/10/19
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
I have no idea mtnsnake,, in the meantime i go to voat or x22 or Q research and read,,

I AM AMERICA!
IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by hosfly
Or he sounds like guy in a room full of spoiled kids throwing a tatrum about wanting their way and thinking if they yell the loudest they have to be right, because their momma always told them how smart they were,,, but I think its like having a convesation about a subject,say,,, coon hunting,,,, some people like to hunt walkers and listen to a good hound run a track ,load up on a tree and hook it,, but som dick buts in tells you how stupid that is wen you could get another walker hound that runs thru the woods not making a peep on the track and locates once and trees,,, to sum it up coon huntin is coon huntin but a guy thats sticks his opinion in and demands his opinion to be believed just because is an ass hole,,, steve fits this bill, as do you , you have not one thing to offer in this thread but chaos,, You may be a ggod dude idk but running in and chocking steves tire is a real [bleep] play,, You may thrive on it I dont,, and that friend is why jags bristles are up

Dang..... Cactus dick must be contagious............ laugh

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Whip #13810236 05/10/19
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
It is but dumbass is epidemic it seems,,,lol

I AM AMERICA!
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
It is but dumbass is epidemic it seems,,,lol

,,,lol,,,he,,,,he,,,, laugh

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Steve and friends, your slips are showing! The house is the other way........

X-VERMINATOR

Last edited by xverminator; 05/10/19.

Sooner or later our heritage of hunting is going to be a rich mans sport and the words "Outfitter" and "Hunt Industry" will be synonymous with cancer and A.I.D.S. among blue collar hunters like me and my family! (A.L. Williams - 2010)
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I have no idea mtnsnake,, in the meantime i go to voat or x22 or Q research and read,,

Ok i will and do it. Thanks.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
spoiled kids throwing a tatrum about wanting their way and thinking if they yell the loudest they have to be right...., and that friend is why jags bristles are up

Pot calling kettle black.

Didn’t take you and the other Quber fanatics long to start throwing a tantrum. It appears YOUR bristles are up as well. Why are you so negatively reactive to differing opinions? Why resort to name calling and personal attacks? Childish tactics pretty much invalidate your position and make you look like a fool.

Whip #13810402 05/10/19
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Hey steve, why dont you NoQbers make your own thread and see if us Qbers try to crash it or cram our stuff down your throats?

Heres a clue, you could name it "There is no Q" or " NoQber here" or "Anti Q" or "Q fer crap", or whatever.

Are you all too chicken to see how many would be interesting?

Its strange how in every crowd there are always malcontents who live their lives in misery and want to rain on others parades.

Grow some balls a get your own parade. I would like to see how many want to join. Hell, yall may attract hordes of No Qub ers.

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/10/19.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #13810414 05/10/19
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Not nearly as much as getting on a thread just to piss on it,, wanting nothing except to stir up crap,, Thats about all you an several others here do ,,but thats your thing,, all you want to do is jump from thread to thread,and talk crap,, you contibute nothing but strife in this or other threads and prob;y that way in life,, I have zero time for your kind,, contribute to the threads op or stfu Your the one that looks foolish,, us poor ol waterhead Qbrs are plotting the world take over

I AM AMERICA!
Whip #13810416 05/10/19
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I think someone's feeling that his safe place has been invaded.......

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Whip #13810426 05/10/19
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Yeah, by a chihuahua. We are scared.

Youre just too post graduate for me. I generally only deal with people like you when they need an eye exam on the medicaid program.

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Youre just too post graduate for me. I generally only deal with people like you when they need an eye exam on the medicaid program.

I'm impressed................ laugh

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Whip #13810448 05/10/19
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
These shills are like little boys on the play gound wanting to play and do what the cool kids are doing but not having the capabilities,or the equip,,, just dont have a ball between them,, ball less,,,, so the dart in and try to snipe some,,

I AM AMERICA!
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by BayouRover

Are you so stupid you fail to realize others on the fire can see the quality of your submissions?

High school punk like posts are youre worthless drivel.

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/10/19.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
"Goodwill," always defeats evil but how many must be lost in the scuffle for "freewill"?

Pretty sure we have done this before....

For everyone in this thread keeping "political" score, don't bother, it's gonna be too many souls!

God is real, therefore evil is real. Evil is currently loosing in Washington. Question is, as we stand on this platform, which side of hell are we on?

X-VERMINATOR

Last edited by xverminator; 05/10/19.

Sooner or later our heritage of hunting is going to be a rich mans sport and the words "Outfitter" and "Hunt Industry" will be synonymous with cancer and A.I.D.S. among blue collar hunters like me and my family! (A.L. Williams - 2010)
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by BayouRover

Are you so stupid you fail to realize others on the fire can see the quality of your submissions?

High school punk like posts are youre worthless drivel.

Jag, if you want to get real about credibility, a bouncer at a titty bar in West Odessa likely offers more and has more street cred than you do.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Page 234 of 2,266 1 2 232 233 234 235 236 2265 2266

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

567 members (10gaugeman, 1lessdog, 160user, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 007FJ, 53 invisible), 2,498 guests, and 1,329 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,474
Posts18,471,489
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.