Print Thread
Hop To
Page 233 of 2,275 1 2 231 232 233 234 235 2274 2275
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx
WTF, steve? We like to believe. WTF is it to you?

Get the fughk over it already.

This from a guy that attacks Jeff-O and others on this forum every chance he gets for "believing" differently than you.

WFT is it to you, if he and the other Liberals choose to "beleive" that Trump will go to jail or be removed from office? Get the f*ck over it.

WTF is it to you, if Jeff-O and the other Liberal Trump haters, base their "beliefs", like you, on false information, emotion, opinions of others and propaganda? Get the f*ck over it.

WTF is it to you, if others wake up every morning praying that today is the day that Donald J Trump goes down, while others wake up hoping and praying that today is the day the Deep State goes down? Get the f*ck over it.

WTF is it to ya?

Get the f*ck over it already.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Wasted 16 minutes listening to this former atheist, now spiritual healer and tax cheater. This wacko is part of the scam and laughing all the way to the bank.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
Wasted 16 minutes listening to this former atheist, now spiritual healer and tax cheater. This wacko is part of the scam and laughing all the way to the bank.

Remember, Q says that "Nothing is as it seems".

Does this include The Praying Tax Cheat? How could it not?

How about Q itself? If "Nothing is as it seems" would that not include Q and "The Plan"? How could it not?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Whip #13808021 05/10/19
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
The tax Cheat has some of his facts f*cked up.

He said that Wray was responsible for the resignations and firings of the former FBI hierarchy. like McCabe.

If we go back and look at the facts, we will remember that when "asked" to fire McCabe, Wray fired back with, "if McCabe is fired, I will resign". So much for being a WH involved the the firing of the corrupt FBI officials. He was in fact protecting them.

EDIT:

Oh sorry I forgot, it was all misdirection, "Nothing is as it seems". My Bad.

Last edited by steve4102; 05/10/19.

Whip #13808137 05/10/19
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
And do you remember what happened after he said he would resign?

Tax cheat? How do we know that? Like me, he is a private citizen, so have I cheated on my taxes? If so, what "Constitutional" legal tax did I or Praying Medic cheat on?

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by steve4102

"Nothing is as it seems". .

And nothing is actually proven in true Q style. But the Qubers will be along to fill in the gaps...

Whip #13808375 05/10/19
H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
https://voat.co/v/GreatAwakening/3207729 You dumbass's still dont get it,, Q is not the written scripture,, Q is not forcing you to buy into anything,,if thats the case your the type the dems and gloabalist's target,, Q encourages you to research for yourself ,Q is not selling info, Q points out a topic, you do your own research,, predictions? cmon, If yall cant see whats going on there then go back to sleep, Read the link,, think, water is not the only way to stop a fire,, Arming we the people with info is the goal of Q, if you use Q as the magic 8 ball ,well thats on you,, I use this Q phenom,as a very useful tool for my own ,and to interact with other like minded people, not to be a tool like others, if you buy into it good its on you, if you dont, its on you,either way, theres absolutly nothing you can do to change my mind,Im comfy and fine where my state of mind is,, you are the ones that sound a bit derainged,like under conviction trying to disprove every thing YOU dont like,,LOL but hey,dont matter whos right or wrong does it? because where we go one we go all,,truly

I AM AMERICA!
Whip #13808905 05/10/19
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
Fantastic post Hos.
True and right to the point.
It is a fact that they have not figured it out yet. Maybe someday eh.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

This from a guy that attacks Jeff-O and others on this forum every chance he gets for "believing" differently than you.

WFT is it to you, if he and the other Liberals choose to "beleive" that Trump will go to jail or be removed from office? Get the f*ck over it.

WTF is it to you, if Jeff-O and the other Liberal Trump haters, base their "beliefs", like you, on false information, emotion, opinions of others and propaganda? Get the f*ck over it.

WTF is it to you, if others wake up every morning praying that today is the day that Donald J Trump goes down, while others wake up hoping and praying that today is the day the Deep State goes down? Get the f*ck over it.

WTF is it to ya?

I prefer to make fun of and point out the hipocracy of traitors and subversives and anti-Americans and globalists.

Sorry you mind.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #13808926 05/10/19
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Now where were we before being so rudely attacked. Oh yes, C before D.

grin

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

WTF is it to ya?

I prefer to make fun of and point out the hipocracy of traitors and subversives and anti-Americans and globalists.

Sorry you mind.

Don’t mind at all, go for it, but you surely mind if someone questions you and your beliefs

Attack those that believe different than you, claim superior intellect and cry when someone questions you as you question others.

Not the religious path I follow, you on the other hand...

K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K

WTF is it to ya?

Sorry you mind.

Don’t mind at all, go for it, but you surely mind if someone questions you and your beliefs

Attack those that believe different than you, claim superior intellect and cry when someone questions you as you question others.

Not the religious path I follow, you on the other hand...

Which is what you do, so don't flatter yourself.

K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
Now where were we before being so rudely attacked. Oh yes, C before D.

grin

grin

That was funny Jag.

K22 #13809165 05/10/19
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22

Tax cheat? How do we know that? Like me, he is a private citizen, so have I cheated on my taxes? If so, what "Constitutional" legal tax did I or Praying Medic cheat on?

Really, ya mean ya really don't know or are you deliberately being obtuse?

Last edited by steve4102; 05/10/19.

Whip #13809179 05/10/19
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Hey, no Qz fer you. grin

We luv stoopit, an we luv obtuse, an we luv Trump, an we luv Q.

Only thing we dont luv is little ole U.

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Hey, no Qz fer you. grin

I take it you don't know either, yet you follow him blindly.

Kinda like Jeff-O blindly following the Democrats and the MSM.

Blind followers all.

Pitiful, just pitiful.

K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by K22

Really, ya mean ya really don't know or are you deliberately being obtuse?

Which question are you referring to?

Whip #13809301 05/10/19
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Dang............... it never lets up. X-number of more pages filled with the same things......... But no action.........

Trust the Plan.............

[Linked Image]

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Hey, no Qz fer you. grin

I take it you don't know either, yet you follow him blindly.

Kinda like Jeff-O blindly following the Democrats and the MSM.

Blind followers all.

Pitiful, just pitiful.

I enjoy what they have to say. You, not so much.

Whats pitiful is the psychosis that drives you to require all to agree with you. Fughk you.

I dont have to agree with you. I dont try to make you agree with me or see things the way i do.

Go try and manipulate someone else.

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/10/19.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #13809873 05/10/19
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Come on, steve. We are awaiting your superior response with baited breath. Quit making us wait.

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 233 of 2,275 1 2 231 232 233 234 235 2274 2275

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

588 members (160user, 1234, 16penny, 10gaugeman, 1936M71, 17Hunter, 76 invisible), 2,054 guests, and 1,152 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,829
Posts18,496,629
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.