Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 98 of 165 1 2 96 97 98 99 100 164 165
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by plainsman456
There are a few gems in this thread for sure.

This thread will haunt Jeff Obama for the rest of his life just like this gem.......

Originally Posted by Jeff_O
You guys are comical in your fear of Obama. He's not gonna go after your guns. The Dems have learned their lesson on that one. Face it. We had two bad choices. Obama was the better one, and not by a little bit!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
My prediction is that Comey and a few others from the FBI will be ultimately indicted through referrals for prosecution from this and other IG reports.

Will JeffObama go away when that happens?

Sorry, nobody from the FBI will be indicted, fired maybe, but indicted no way.

An indictment would have to come from the DOJ. The same DOJ, that is refusing to hand over documents and the same DOJ that took this FBI “Stop Trump” insurance policy/plan to the next level with the Mueller witch hunt.

The FBI started it and the DOJ is working to finish it, no way the DOJ will indict their partners in crime.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I'm just surprised that Rolling Thunder hasn't chimed in a bunch here in defense of his pal JellO.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Jeffzero is pathetically trying to spin the facts in order to maintain his fantasy that President Trump was in collusion with Russia. He wasn’t in collusion with anyone BUT the democrats were, HRC and her campaign were and top officials in our government were illegally and unconstitutionally trying to undermine our election, undermine our constitution, disenfranchise 65 million voters and impose THEIR will on this country. The scumbags like Jeff that refuse to acknowledge the truth in their vain attempt to usurp our constitution and usurp our laws so that they retain all the power, power that the founding fathers enumerated to us, those are the real treasonous traitors. From bigshots like Comey, Clapper and Klinton all the way down to the littlest pieces of shlt like Jeffzero and paddler, they should be sent to re-education camps and then hung.

I'm good with that.
Originally Posted by hatari

But don't let facts stop you from your rationalizations to the contrary. crazy

If Trump knew his campaign was in cahoots with Russian intelligence, WIKI, etc- which they clearly were- then he's guilty of treason and cannot be POTUS. There's NO "alternative facts" scenario to excuse that. It's treason.

How does this compare to Obama sending pallets of US currency to Iran? Oh, that was OK.

Or Obama giving the Iranians access to our banking system. Thank God the banking transactions Iran tried to complete were blocked by banks who knew they were illegal. And this idiot talks about treason!

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by BayouRover
I'm just surprised that Rolling Thunder hasn't chimed in a bunch here in defense of his pal JellO.

That's because " Rolling Thunder" and JeffO are the SAME PERSON...

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jk16

Correct.

It's funny as hell to see days go by with nothing in this thread, then see the obvious idiot answer and then a few minutes later, the sockpuppet comes in to agree.

Pathetic, actually.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by jk16

Surely you jest....... laugh

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
While this is notable in several ways, I'd like to point out that "several" of the folks getting the screws put to them by Mueller have gone out of their way to empathize that their actions going forward were going to put them on the right side of history, or that their country is their first priority, as Cohen says here.

It's almost like they know of some profoundly UNpatriotic action that they are scrambling to get clear of so as not to be forever remembered in the history books as traitors. whistle

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/mic...resident-trump-loyalty/story?id=56304585

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Hahahaha. Youre too stupid to be able to realize what a prosecutor could do to you if he could illegally require your lawyer to turn on you. Shades of a banana republic i would say. Your IQ doesnt allow you to comprehend the out of this world implications.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Jello you fugking idiot. Back away from your bong and try some fresh air. Your to stupid for your own good. Go climb a ladder and roll off like the turd you are.

IC B3

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
While this is notable in several ways, I'd like to point out that "several" of the folks getting the screws put to them by Mueller have gone out of their way to empathize that their actions going forward were going to put them on the right side of history, or that their country is their first priority, as Cohen says here.

Cohens first priority is Cohen, is this something unprecedented?

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

You're still on Mueller? Thew IG took the wind out of this. Not even a blow job will pump it back up now. Done, dead, old news.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Jeff, hes too stupid to understand the implications in court of people being in on the coverup of crimes by one individual and the investigation and prosecution of crimes against her opponent.

He doesnt understand the concept of the illegality of use of information referred to as "fruit of the poison tree". I mean, he listens to cnn. They arent even going to let their starry eyed suckers know there is no crime against collusion.

When we tell him about it he thinks we are lying. We cant know more than cnn, because we are dumbasses who couldnt even learn "Ds good, Rs bad". Besides, you know how much more those geniuses on CNN make more than us? wink

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/02/18.

I Dindo Nuffin
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by hatari

You're still on Mueller? Thew IG took the wind out of this. Not even a blow job will pump it back up now. Done, dead, old news.

That's kind of sad, this thread is kind of like an old friend at this point. Weeks go by and then you run into each other and it's like you can pickup right where you left off. It's like the first, first time Trump got impeached; like Groundhog's Day.

Liberalism; The impossible yet accepted notion that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Ive considered everything about the Comey firing. Two things are obvious.

1. Comey is a lying crook who deserved firing before Trump was elected. However, if Trump had fired him on Jan 21, Rosey would not have inserted himself as a witness and principal in the case.

2. We wouldnt know what a congenital dumbass Jell0 is.

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/02/18.

I Dindo Nuffin
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Ive considered everything about the Comey firing. Two things are obvious.

1. Comey is a lying crook who deserved firing before Trump was elected. However, if Trump had fired him on Jan 21, Rosey would not have inserted himself as a witness and principal in the case.

2. We wouldnt know what a congenital dumbass Jell0 is.

There may have been some hints prior. But yeah at this point I'd say the verdict is in. Pretty conclusive. Like it's pretty conclusive the whole Russia probe will never turn up anything of substance.

Liberalism; The impossible yet accepted notion that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Lol you guys earlier on this thread, in writing, denying there even was a Russian attack on American democracy.

Lol all your juvenile name-calling at that time. Since I was correct, flip it around. Who's the real idiots? Why, YOU! Bwa ha ha.

Lol how you've become such cartoon cutouts of functional adults that you can't even concede that point. Very impressive, the pass you've given yourselves throughout this whole mess, as over and over and over again, I've been shown to be right, and you wrong. Whatever bitches' brew of politics constitutes the "Right" these days, personal accountability ain't part of it.

And the best is yet to come! And it'll be fairly soon. Prediction: Mueller will drop reports demonstrating the Trump himself knew of this attack at the time, knew it was Russian military/intelligence in origin, was in comms with them through intermediaries, and has lied and covered up and obstructed since.

........ and you'll give him, and by extension yourselves, a pass on that. Golf clap for the alt.snowflake.right.

<clap>

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
N
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
N

It's a great life if you don't weaken..
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Lol you guys earlier on this thread, in writing, denying there even was a Russian attack on American democracy.

Lol all your juvenile name-calling at that time. Since I was correct, flip it around. Who's the real idiots? Why, YOU! Bwa ha ha.

Lol how you've become such cartoon cutouts of functional adults that you can't even concede that point. Very impressive, the pass you've given yourselves throughout this whole mess, as over and over and over again, I've been shown to be right, and you wrong. Whatever bitches' brew of politics constitutes the "Right" these days, personal accountability ain't part of it.

And the best is yet to come! And it'll be fairly soon. Prediction: Mueller will drop reports demonstrating the Trump himself knew of this attack at the time, knew it was Russian military/intelligence in origin, was in comms with them through intermediaries, and has lied and covered up and obstructed since.

........ and you'll give him, and by extension yourselves, a pass on that. Golf clap for the alt.snowflake.right.

<clap>

No dumbass.

Everyone knows that the Russian scum have always spied on us, and messed with whatever they could. That's not changed since before the Cold War.

But since this breach of security took place on OObama's watch, and only exposed the dirty truth about the DNC, I'll let it slide like OObama did... smile

Oh yeah... Did you miss the part where Rosey stood up there and said no American Citizen had anything to do with this?

Of course with THAT wording, he could mean that OOBama did. laugh

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Not sure if he’s dumber as Jello or Rolling turd. Either way your both idiots.

Page 98 of 165 1 2 96 97 98 99 100 164 165

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

535 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 1Longbow, 160user, 66 invisible), 2,471 guests, and 1,225 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,445
Posts18,489,618
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.