Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Schit. I was sort of hoping we were going to try and scale back the hegemony.

Hegenomy is ok as long as you are the one calling the shots. wink

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
GB1

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
I have to ask.....who is expected to replace these world leaders?

Its going to be hardliners I think JMHO anyway.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by hatari

True.....but soul shatteringly expensive!

I am MAGA.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Greyghost
Reagan other than his speech and supposed challenge had little to do with the collapse of the Soviet Union, In fact he wasn't even President at the time... also a lot of what later has been credited to Reagan was actually Bush Sr., that being aside it was wholly Gorbachev's policies and those results that brought about the dissolving of the Soviet Republics. Star-Wars was a total failure at the time and for many years after though it did result in quite a few technological breakthroughs far down the line... but by then Regan, Gorbachev and the Soviet Union were long gone and had nothing to do with the Soviet dissolvement and/or the collapse of the wall, which was I believe 9 Nov, 1989 nearly a year after Reagan leaving office

Your post is pure BS!

Phil

No it's not, It's truth but most of your's are BS with political bents. Just gotta tow that lieberal line, don't you. Truth and reality mean nothing to lieberals.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

True.....but soul shatteringly expensive!

You are correct on that!

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Here comes another line o'chit from Leroy Beans,
Beans don't make a mystery 'bout how he leans,
This, that, the other things just makes him pissed!
And the remedy for *him* is turnin' Communist.

Dude yer a genius. grin

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hat,

Trump just maintained he "misspoke". It validated my maintaining what he said was not good in the circumstance he said it. He changed the statement 180 degrees.

So There... smirk

wink

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Good post, Hatari. I'm not sure if I agree with it completely, but your point about President Trump not allowing the media, liberals and neo-cons to push him into a public pissing match with Putin is a good call on our President's part. They want to drive the narrative, and use it control our President, and ultimately, us.

For a good laugh, look at the video of the very poorly acted indignation of the MSM. I couldn't stop laughing. They couldn't give two [bleep] about Russia or Putin, only in that they can use it to try to attack President Trump. What a joke.

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/n...e-news-sees-apocalypse-trumpputin-summit

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Hat,

Trump just maintained he "misspoke". It validated my maintaining what he said was not good in the circumstance he said it. He changed the statement 180 degrees.

So There... smirk

wink

Bitch appeasement is a valuable tool every once in a while. You play 3D chess?

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
There’s heads exploding all over the TV and innanet. As I predicted, my sister’s FB feed is exploding all over the place. I shouldn’t mess with their small minds...

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RickyD
Hat,

So There... smirk

wink

Bitch appeasement is a valuable tool every once in a while. You play 3D chess?

Nahh...it's too easy. crazy

I'm 100% behind Trump after being more than worried about his losing to Hillary. I was happy to be wrong, as I have been at other times. My crystal ball is old and not working well. No repair parts are available any longer.

I do see where calling Putin out at the press conference would serve no useful purpose. Saying less would have been much better than what he did say, IMO.

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Hat,

So There... smirk

wink

I'm ok with that. I'm ok with the allegation that it wasn't his best press conference or his shining moment. Can't always hit a home run. Personally, I wouldn't have used that platform to ridicule the American Press, Hillary, or the Democrats. That said, all of that is superfluous to the bigger picture. I stand by my analysis that Trump is using Reagan tactics to squeeze Putin and Russia economically. Trump always deals from a position of strength. Straight military strength isn't going to intimidate Putin. The thought of a new arms race and having Trump kill his energy exports will get Vlad's attention. As I offered previously, VBlad can read a spread sheet too. Vlad knows what happens to his economy if crude drops down into the $50/bbl range. No dinero, comrade!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hat,

So There... smirk

wink

I'm ok with that. I'm ok with the allegation that it wasn't his best press conference or his shining moment. Can't always hit a home run. Personally, I wouldn't have used that platform to ridicule the American Press, Hillary, or the Democrats. That said, all of that is superfluous to the bigger picture. I stand by my analysis that Trump is using Reagan tactics to squeeze Putin and Russia economically. Trump always deals from a position of strength. Straight military strength isn't going to intimidate Putin. The thought of a new arms race and having Trump kill his energy exports will get Vlad's attention. As I offered previously, VBlad can read a spread sheet too. Vlad knows what happens to his economy if crude drops down into the $50/bbl range. No dinero, comrade!

100% AGREEMENT, hat. We can bring their economy to their knees with our potential for all types of energy production. With their GDP being less than Italy's, they have BIG problems for a nation that claims "super-power" status.

Last edited by luv2safari; 07/17/18.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Gibby
First order of business.

Trump and Putin puts pressure and exposes our deep state and George Soros and others.

MAGA

Don't forget- Trumps loves his country.

I saw the press conference. The answers from Putin and Trump were sometimes off topic to the questions asked. Trump and Putin had their own agenda for the press conference. Trump with democraps and Hilary directly. Putin mentioning Soros by name. There are big issues for this world, but Trump and Putin have a plan.

First things first.

Yet again, another excellent post by hatari. Thank you. And some others here need to read this post here from Gibby one or two times again. Most telling. Oh, BTW, so good to have Piddler on ignore.

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DocRocket
There’s heads exploding all over the TV and innanet. As I predicted, my sister’s FB feed is exploding all over the place. I shouldn’t mess with their small minds...

Oh, please share that with us.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Meanwhile Obama is in South Africa ( where they are about to racially cleanse the remaining white people) complaining about how Trump is destroying America.. Not a peep in the news.

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rifletom
Originally Posted by Gibby
First order of business.

Trump and Putin puts pressure and exposes our deep state and George Soros and others.

MAGA

Don't forget- Trumps loves his country.

I saw the press conference. The answers from Putin and Trump were sometimes off topic to the questions asked. Trump and Putin had their own agenda for the press conference. Trump with democraps and Hilary directly. Putin mentioning Soros by name. There are big issues for this world, but Trump and Putin have a plan.

First things first.

Yet again, another excellent post by hatari. Thank you. And some others here need to read this post here from Gibby one or two times again. Most telling. Oh, BTW, so good to have Piddler on ignore.

I have no problem with Trump and Putin sending the CIA and GRU to whack Soros and his evil band. Sort of The Spy Who Loved Me for the 21st Century. wink

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by DocRocket

Oh, please share that with us.

Here’s the most cogent one:

Originally Posted by Mody Bossy
His stand on human rights issues, conservation and the environment show him for the dog he is.

The rest are actually worse. I’m not sure who “His” refers to, but presume Trump. One other guy dredged up an article from HuffPo “proving” that the improvement in US economy is holdover from Obama’s policies. That sort of thing. It just serves to remind me why I left Canada in the first place.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's a bit disturbing for me to see people on the right coming up with their own justifications for being hostile towards Russia.

It tells me that all of the nonsense being constantly spewed about Russian collusion with Trump during the election is having an effect even with Trump supporters.

Aside from the Russian military aggression in Ukraine and their threatening posture toward the form Eastern Bloc states, I don’t see a whole lot to quarrel with Russia about, either. Of all the industrialized nations, only Russia is currently acting in this manner... most nations have figured out that war is not the road to riches it was 2 centuries ago.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hat,

So There... smirk

wink

100% AGREEMENT, hat. We can bring their economy to their knees with our potential for all types of energy production. With their GDP being less than Italy's, they have BIG problems for a nation that claims "super-power" status.

Russia's GDP is ranks below New York statistically.

Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

99 members (Akhutr, 10gaugemag, 7mm_Loco, AdventureBound, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 20 invisible), 14,647 guests, and 1,169 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,228
Posts18,543,983
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.