-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If this had been a thuggy type perp, there would be 100% agreement on the forum that his demise was a simple and just result of failure to comply.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
If this had been a thuggy type perp, there would be 100% agreement on the forum that his demise was a simple and just result of failure to comply.

I don't support execution by dozier no matter what the crime. That's the difference between me and many members here. They are fine with execution by cop as long as the perp is doing something they don't like.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Starman
Originally Posted by UPhiker
It was meant for jag, who is constantly preaching and quoting the bible, yet is one of the most bigoted,
most hateful people around.

but, but....jagX told CF members he is one of the special ones thats able guide people to God.

Can you show me the verse in the book of morman that says you can bear false witness against thy neighbor?

Well, either that or the post your are referring to?

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/17/18.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by R_H_Clark

I don't support execution by dozier no matter what the crime. That's the difference between me and many members here. They are fine with execution by cop as long as the perp is doing something they don't like.

How about only when deadly force is justified and called for...?

Jeez..

The entire incident in the OP was an accident. (although a large amount of the accident was self inflicted by the guy himself for not moving..) It wasn't like the cops staked him to the ground and ran a dozer over him.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

i think the big differenxe is most here are smart enough to realize it was no where in the realm of an execution.

but hey you keep being a dumb [bleep]

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by gitem_12

i think the big differenxe is most here are smart enough to realize it was no where in the realm of an execution.

Some of ya'll have never worked in the woods around equipment,and apparently have never been in really thick woods. I seriously doubt the guy just lay there and let the dozier run over him,which is apparently the conclusion the really smart people here reached.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

How about only when deadly force is justified and called for...?

Jeez..

The entire incident in the OP was an accident. (although a large amount of the accident was self inflicted by the guy himself for not moving..) It wasn't like the cops staked him to the ground and ran a dozer over him.

I'm sure it was an accident. I'm also sure that if I had been there I would have told the dozier driver that his actions just might kill somebody. What makes me mad though is that most here don't mind that the guy was killed by a stupid decision that should have never been considered.

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
For all we know, the guy was scrambling through the brush and collapsed from exhaustion, a heart attack, or even a stroke. The stakes were higher than he expected. GD

IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by greydog
For all we know, the guy was scrambling through the brush and collapsed from exhaustion, a heart attack, or even a stroke. The stakes were higher than he expected. GD

I imagine that he couldn't get through the brush fast enough to avoid a tree that was pushed on him.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

Some of ya'll have never worked in the woods around equipment,and apparently have never been in really thick woods. I seriously doubt the guy just lay there and let the dozier run over him,which is apparently the conclusion the really smart people here reached.

You ARE a dumbass.

Both gitem_12 and myself operate heavy equipment for a living.

Try again.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

You ARE a dumbass.

Both gitem_12 and myself operate heavy equipment for a living.

Try again.

You are the dumb ass if you think it's the same being on a dozier as being in front of a dozier. I've worked in front of doziers and skidders and have cussed many a sob not smart enough to stay back enough to keep from killing me. I've been slapped by bushes and small trees when I was trying to get out of the way and knew they were coming. I know how it can easily it can happen a lot better than you.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Correct me if I am wrong. Executions are intentional. Wasn't this accidental?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gitem_12

I get what you are saying. He was fast enough to outrun a cop, but couldn't outrun and out maneuver a bulldozer. Makes perfect sense.

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
I am old and learned a long time ago to accept the consequences of my actions. If I do something stupid and something happens because of that it is my fault, regardless of how small or how dramatic. I have to live (or die) with that. Most of us do not like to see a guy die for something stupid, but it happens. Cannot blame anyone but the purp. His choices, his actions. All else were responses to what he did. Sure some responses are inappropriate. That is a risk you take when you do something stupid.

There was no greater freedom than when I would leave Holiday Park Fish Camp heading my airboat west toward the Big Cypress. Fuel for 4 days, a good machete, an ice chest. No phone, no radio. Just God and me and the Everglades.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

You are the dumb ass if you think it's the same being on a dozier as being in front of a dozier. I've worked in front of doziers and skidders and have cussed many a sob not smart enough to stay back enough to keep from killing me. I've been slapped by bushes and small trees when I was trying to get out of the way and knew they were coming. I know how it can easily it can happen a lot better than you.

Yeah you are a smart one alright.

You cussed many people not smart enough to stay far enough back from you, but YOU are the one letting them get that close.

Smarter than the rest of us, for sure... whistle

Maybe even a BIT smarter than the guy that got run over by the dozer... grin

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Seems like an odd response.
An unidentified person ran away, so ... bulldoze the wildlife area.
It would seem like an odd response even if the runner was known to be guilty of something.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
What makes me mad though is that most here don't mind that the guy was killed by a stupid decision that should have never been considered.

You mean like participating in an illegal pot grow and running from the cops, yeah those things are pretty stupid.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by J23
The guys were allegedly operating an illegal grow on state property. I agree that the law was being broken. I don't really see why ten plants necessitated a helicopter, but I'm not the Colonel. Perhaps they found it during a routine Marijuana eradication op, hence the helicopter? One suspect fled. If you flee, you'll likely be chased, and hopefully caught. I'm on board with that. But "chasing" and eventually running over the guy with a damn bulldozer?!? I'm just having a hard time wrapping my mind around that one.

Why were they using a dozer to try to find a fleeing suspect in the first place?!? How about a foot pursuit, a car, or ATV? No K9 available? A bulldozer?!? Like a Case 750xl? That kind of a machine?? I mean I know it's PSP, and they have an operating budget larger than the military of many small nations, but WTF do they need a dozer for? They just happened to have a dozer there? Or did they commandeer one? I'm not sure which would be worse. Was the Trooper qualified to operate it?

If that had been a city department or a county Sheriff's Office, someone would be in some deep s**t. Of course, in my experience, standards are a little different with state police and federal agencies.

That report's gonna be a real humdinger.

jesus...did you read the thread?

the game commission operator was on the grounds dping work with the dozer. he found the vehicle and grow operation and called the police

police respond, locate the two suspect who run. police call helicopter in. they capture one suspect snd locate the other via chopper chopper directs dozer operator accompanied by trooper to clear a path to last known area of second subject.

suspect 2 to stupid to run from approaching dozer and gets run over

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

503 members (22kHornet, 219 Wasp, 160user, 12344mag, 2500HD, 1badf350, 46 invisible), 2,147 guests, and 1,134 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,092
Posts18,501,938
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.