https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Regan Presidency was a disaster, bring up all the hype you like... just too damn lazy to dig up the truth. The guy was a liar constantly making things up … nearly as bad as Trump. Everything he attempted he'd later need to do an about face to save face and would back fire. the guy nearly started WW3 his first term and wasn't until Gorbachev was elected and brought his policy's online that missle treaty's were signed and things started to calm down, wasn't until way after Regan was gone that the soviet republic broke up. Reagan wasn't all that popular at the time... surly not to the point you all try to put him on a pedestal now!

You've all been brainwashed, should really try to study more!

Phil

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Greyghost
Regan Presidency was a disaster, bring up all the hype you like... just too damn lazy to dig up the truth. The guy was a liar constantly making things up … nearly as bad as Trump. Everything he attempted he'd later need to do an about face to save face and would back fire. the guy nearly started WW3 his first term and wasn't until Gorbachev was elected and brought his policy's online that missle treaty's were signed and things started to calm down, wasn't until way after Regan was gone that the soviet republic broke up. Reagan wasn't all that popular at the time... surly not to the point you all try to put him on a pedestal now!

Phil

laugh

Yeah, tell us about being brainwashed.

If he wasn't all that popular at the time, how did he manage to get elected by landslide not once, but twice?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Phil

You are exactly right. The democrats ( you ) were mad at him just like their mad at Trump. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Regan Presidency was a disaster,

Phil

Gentlemen, I nominate this post as the DUMBEST-ALL-TIME EVER*

*In the imbecile wannabe class.

Hey Phil, you STUPIDFUCK, didn't you even bother to READ all the FACTS Hatari linked for you when he handed you your ASS? ANyway, keep it up, it's fun embarrassing theshit out of you

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Regan Presidency was a disaster, bring up all the hype you like... just too damn lazy to dig up the truth.

Phil

You simply can't believe what you just wrote. You are not that stupid. Partisan, yes, but you just can't dispute the indisputable. It all happened. Even Gorby admits it. Was he brainwashed too?

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945

Phil

You are exactly right. The democrats ( you ) were mad at him just like their mad at Trump. Hasbeen

We are seeing the same hysteria out of the Left that we saw in the '80s over Reagan. When they lose, they fight back with the usual attacks of "starving the poor and the old people". That's what they did with GWB. Harped on the unpopular war and all that.. When they are soundly beaten, they go off the deep end. They still haven't gotten over Reagan soundly kicking their asses, and now Trump is doing it NYC style. Tough days to be a lefty. Wonder how November is looking to them now?

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Hat's to you gentlemen for the complex political thread. Too bad Neville Chamberlain wasn't as clever as you all.

Meanwhile- DJT just got GAYPED on the international stage. And then he half heartedly tried to close his arse the next day after the press had a turn, and nobody believed it.

I think it counts as a DP, what do you all say?

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Peator
Hat's to you gentlemen for the complex political thread. Too bad Neville Chamberlain wasn't as clever as you all.

Meanwhile- DJT just got GAYPED on the international stage. And then he half heartedly tried to close his arse the next day after the press had a turn, and nobody believed it.

What do I say? I say after looking over your 172 posts, why have you come to my thread to out yourself as a #Nevertrumper? If you don't like him, fine. Your vote counts the same as mine. You didn't like his press conference? Fine, I wouldn't have used that stage myself to dis HRC and Dems, but he did. I don't blame him after 18 months of constant false Leftist attacks, but I wouldn't have done it that way.

What else do I have to say? Can't speak to how clever Chamberlain was or wasn't, but Churchill was a major upgrade.

What else do I say? I say that Trump has an opportunity to twist Putin's arm economically, and that will pay huge dividends. Don't like that assessment? Then make your own thread and give me some historical based analysis to make your point, and maybe I'll come troll you.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Phil

Is that what they're teaching you in middle school these days?

Lunatic fringe....we all know you're out there.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Hat, I totally enjoy how ya bring out the POS anti America bottom feeders. It shows that as a country we indeed have a cancer within.

Take care, Willie

Cry to the heavens and let slip the dogs of war. For they must feed on the bones of tyranny. In order for men to have freedom and liberty.
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by wdenike
Hat, I totally enjoy how ya bring out the POS anti America bottom feeders. It shows that as a country we indeed have a cancer within.

Take care, Willie

Willie

They are so predictable......

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
I never have been an advocate of the ignore option. But am starting to think I may have to revisit that line of thought.

Take care, Willie

Cry to the heavens and let slip the dogs of war. For they must feed on the bones of tyranny. In order for men to have freedom and liberty.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Great thread and comments. Couldn't agree with Hatari and Bristoe more. If you think liberal heads are exploding now, the next few months might push them over the edge into TDS insanity. Trump seems very vocal about the server. Once that info comes out (and you know they have it otherwise Trump wouldn't be drawing attention to it) things are going to get sporty in DC.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by hatari

What do I say? I say after looking over your 172 posts, why have you come to my thread to out yourself as a #Nevertrumper? If you don't like him, fine. Your vote counts the same as mine. You didn't like his press conference? Fine, I wouldn't have used that stage myself to dis HRC and Dems, but he did. I don't blame him after 18 months of constant false Leftist attacks, but I wouldn't have done it that way.

What else do I have to say? Can't speak to how clever Chamberlain was or wasn't, but Churchill was a major upgrade.

What else do I say? I say that Trump has an opportunity to twist Putin's arm economically, and that will pay huge dividends. Don't like that assessment? Then make your own thread and give me some historical based analysis to make your point, and maybe I'll come troll you.

Hatari, one of the things you've got to be as amused by as I am is the paucity of historical knowledge these lefties have. They keep harping on how Trump is like Hitler, Trump is like Chamberlain, etc, etc, etc, as if the only history they've read is that of Europe from 1937 to 1945... which, actually, I doubt they HAVE read; they just keep regurgitating the same old cliche comparisons from the leftist echo chamber because that's all they know. I wonder if any of them notice how similar the demagogues of the left today are to the demagogues who fomented and executed the French Revolution, quite probably the bloodiest and most disastrous political movement in history prior to the 20th century?

If I compared Chuck Schumer to Georges Danton (an apt comparison, btw), or Rachel Maddow and Chris Matthews to Camille Desmoulins, Peator and his ilk would be clueless. But that's to be expected of the low-information voters that make up the bulk of Progressives.

FWIW, I have made a pretty thorough study of Neville Chamberlain, and he was far from stupid. He was in fact a better peacetime statesman than Churchill could ever hope to be. He was a product of his times, however, and fell prey to the common affliction of international politicians of his day: he failed to recognize what Hitler represented, and as such he failed to take him seriously enough to nip the Nazi menace in the bud. Using old formulas for resolution of international politics problems resulted in a disastrous outcome. So in that sense, Mr. Trump's refusal to follow the tried-and-true methods of diplomacy--espoused by bluebloods like John Kerry, methods that got the world into the current mess under the foreign-policy disaster that was the Obama administration--are in fact the antithesis to the actions of Neville Chamberlain's conduct in the 1937-39 period.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What I don't get is how dismissive the libs etc. are of a nuclear exchange and steps to prevent it. So let's get into a giant pissing contest by repeatedly insulting the leader of the country with the second most nukes just to inflate our collective ego. What could possibly go wrong? I remember the Cuban missile crisis and living within 10 miles of a primary strategic target. Probably targeted with three nukes and Soviets favored megaton range warheads in those days.

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
nighthawk...

Well, I can understand the left not remembering the Cuban missile crisis; after all, most of them hadn't been born yet. But one would think that they would remember their fear 5 months ago, when they were howling about North Korean nukes raining down on the West Coast. Apparently they forgot that, too.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N

Is say that it’s pretty clear what’s I’m the forefront of your mind. You and Paddler should get along just fine.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DocRocket
I can understand the left not remembering the Cuban missile crisis

Just the horror of the possibility should be enough. I was a little kid but when it looked like people really were going to start pushing buttons the mood among the kids and women in post housing was pretty bleak. The men were at their duty stations, ground zero, for a couple days straight with the possibility that they would survive but their families would be incinerated. (Site R now that it's a tourist attraction)

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

474 members (007FJ, 160user, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 42 invisible), 2,177 guests, and 1,163 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,377
Posts18,488,476
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.