I think in general I have been pleased with the input I've received from phone calls or other contacts with the tech support departments of many of the OEMs in the firearms and related industries.

There are some that seem to stand out with positive results from my interactions with them and I know but not everyone gets a satisfactory answer from the same company. Here are a couple that I think have done a great job.

GREAT SERVICE

RCBS - after confessing to them that I broke a part on some of my reloading gear and volunteered to pay for the replacement, upgraded the replacement and was all free.

CCI - very informative response to info about some of their ammo.

Browning - extreme effort to resolve a rifle issue and ended up replacing and upgrading the firearm.

Ruger - anxious to resolve a situation with a pistol and ended up replacing the slide at no cost.

Old Marlin - eager to help with a feeding problem on a semi auto rifle.

Glock - very responsive service with extra efforts in part replacement.

Midway - fast shipping with a make it right attitude when they screwed up.

NOT GREAT SERVICE

Hornady - attitude issue with service rep and "its in specs" response to all questions. "Hornady" doesn't make mistakes attitude

Bushnell - warranty is worthless and efforts to address issue are basically "buy a new one"

OTHERS

My experience, and yours may and will differ, is that most of the others not listed above are somewhere in the middle of these two groups. I know that when I see a OEM go out of their way to resolve an issue that I have, they have my business and referrals to others for a long long time.

QUESTION

I know this can be a sensitive issue ........but what has been your experience GOOD AND POOR ?????