Hop To
Page 9 of 20 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 19 20
J
Judman Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Sleep tight with the booger hog tonight..... don't let your papa Murphy clogged arteries fail you tonight!!! Ie; heartattack....

They say guys with fat rolls over they're eyes and jowels that hang to they're knees are prone to heart attacks.... re hint

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ron,
Why do you care whether Jud is pulling a 45, 50, 65, 75, or 80 pound string? You’ve seen how big he is. And, he’s not tilting the scales on the fat and flabby side either...Jud’s built more akin to the kind of dude you want to avoid at all costs, unless you have a gun or better yet two guns at the ready...Simple, mental decoder alarms should be going off in your brain informing your soul that this guy you’re poking at could easily put damage upon your body that medical care might have a hard time correcting...

If Jud wasn’t such a nice guy, who’s gainfully employed, with a solid family and a love for all things related to firearms, hunting, and his freedom...He could easily be that dude with nothing to hold him back from hurting a smart assed forum troll who jumps on others threads to create a pissing match...

You flamed his thread and you did it for your own personal entertainment thinking you’re making him look inexperienced around trad bows, and archery in general...You didn’t accomplish your goal, at least to the rest of us Fire members...

We all know Jud...We know he’s an extremely skilled and passionate hunter who kills a schit ton of free roaming wild game animals. He does it legally and consistently year after year covering many species and often going on DIY out of state hunts when he draws tags,,,Do you have a clue how difficult an out of state DIY hunt can be? They’re challenging and hard for reasons you can google up for your own self improvement. Point is, Jud also fills tags on these DIY hunts because he’s spent a lifetime dedicated to hunting, shooting and archery...

Ron, you’re just a strange dude. You have skills and talent in the making of things..Yes, you make a lot of interesting stuff, but you struggle making a connection with people, especially people who hunt..That’s troubling to me and others. It should be troublesome to you even more so...

I wish you well, I really do. And, I hope you figure out quickly that you are missing an opportunity to been seen as valued resource for information and ideas on all things archery...I don’t really know what your first step would be to getting yourself squared away but maybe consider not acting like an arrogant sack of dicks for starters......Beaver10 😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I'd say a quick email to "deer and deer hunting" magazine and to all of the companies affiliated with him thats he's discussed on here, with a link to his posts on here would be useful...

Last edited by jackmountain; 07/21/18.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I can't believe Ron wants to get personal.....lol Jud, don't sweat this toolbox. He has me on ignore because I know personal info that has made him shed tears. Do some googling under his name, all of his user names and kids names. You will get more reading material and pics that you can stand. He is a broken man that craves attention.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I'd like to see the officer Barry Meister come set the record straight on ol saggy eyes. The neighbors obviously tipped off the DNR on him. Liked as well at home as he is here. Lmao

IC B2

J
Judman Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Haha, the legally blind sweat hog, just mightta stroked out last night!! Culls will be culls......

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by Judman
Haha, the legally blind sweat hog, just mightta stroked out last night!! Culls will be culls......

Haha.....one can only hope.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Eewwwww I’ve touched a nerve!!! Lol

This kchunt
[Linked Image]

This guy is sharp things? Lmao....

I'd love to see him suck air on a hike farther than from his Ikea closet smoker to the fridge....

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
J
Judman Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Haha, Greg got er dialed once again!!!

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Judman Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Was a rough go tonight.... grin
[Linked Image]

Ain’t easy havin pals.
IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by GregW

This guy is sharp things? Lmao....

I'd love to see him suck air on a hike farther than from his Ikea closet smoker to the fridge....

Then you should have been with me a few months ago up at 9,000 feet bowhunting in the saddle between Moana Loa and Moana Kea on the big Island of Hawaii. I was hunting wild, free range (no fence) Vancouver bulls and Polynesian hogs. Very few people have ever taken a Vancouver bull with a bow. Before I arrived a bowhunter from Alaska hoped to fulfill his bucket list by being one of the few to take such a bull with archery gear. He got an arrow into one and it turned on him, killing him. Now you may want to think, "that cant be true.Ill bet lots of people have taken a wild Vancouver bull with archery gear. I'l bet he is making that up."

I would invite you to search the web for terms such as "bowhunting Vancouver bulls" or "Vancouver bull bowhunting". You will read about and see pictures of me and pics of guys with guns that have taken the wild bulls but not much else.

Jim Shockey went after the bulls and took a small one but used a muzzle loader. If people do go after these wild bulls, the weapon of choice is a firearm because nobody wants to get close to them. The guide said I would be the first bowhunter he had ever guided for, for a Vancouver. The air was thin and the footing dishonest but I did well on that hunt. So, I wish you could have been there since (as you state) this is a love of yours to see.

FYI, city boys that don't have a clue about animals or wild game will make the mistake of thinking that is s a "COW" since everything is a cow to them. In the Bovine family, the males are bulls and the females are cows. I killed a bull (male) don't look like a city boy and embarrass yourself by calling a male, a cow. Just like you would not call a bull elk, a cow elk. wink

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Now that bull resides on the wall with my other bow kills. grin

[Linked Image]

Last edited by sharp_things; 07/22/18.

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by jackmountain
I'd say a quick email to "deer and deer hunting" magazine and to all of the companies affiliated with him thats he's discussed on here, with a link to his posts on here would be useful...

Yes, that is a good idea. Let me know if you need help with the list of affiliates. If I were you I would start with Innovative Outdoorsman. Contact Jake and tell him everything. Link pics and copy what what posted.

At Deer and Deer hunting, you will want to contact Dan.

Best of luck and let me know if you need assistance. You can do this. grin

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

actually I was swamped yesterday with customers wanting help getting ready for bowhunting. On guy that has hunted all over the globe is leaving soon for Africa and needed help. (I outfitted him on his Free range American Bison hunt) and he wants to use those same arrows but my Cutthroat Broadheads that I recently used on "adult" sized game for his Cape buffalo hunt and he wanted them razor sharp so he came back to my shop for help. This was the bison he took with items I designed and made for that hunt,

[Linked Image]

Last edited by sharp_things; 07/22/18.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Just sent me a pic, coming along nicely.....
[Linked Image]

Looks good! At 43, you'll have no problem pulling it. Hell I'm 60 and still pull 75#. I just need to work at it a little harder...;)

Luck....is the residue of design...
[Linked Image]
J
Judman Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Oh never hunted the aforementioned locale....
[Linked Image]free image hosting

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Judman Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Never seen any Polynesian boars either, ....
[Linked Image]

Ain’t easy havin pals.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
LOL a piglet holding a piglet. Its like you are trying to make yourself look bad. hint

J
Judman Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Never hunted Maui either....
[Linked Image]

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Judman Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
The ground in Hawaii is tough to hunt fatty....
[Linked Image]

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Judman Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
You should have stayed fatter buddy, at least you could see when you were 350!!!!
[Linked Image]

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Page 9 of 20 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

582 members (1badf350, 1lesfox, 1936M71, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 55 invisible), 2,516 guests, and 1,492 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,194
Posts18,485,002
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.