Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Originally Posted by burrinho
Keep chewing, it is very entertaining.

Go be poor somewhere else. I for one don’t live anywhere a stupid inbred could afford, nor do I have to tolerate anyone eating dog crap. I suppose that they might do that in certain schithole countries or in the Bay Area, but not around here.

JoeBob,

Actually I’m finishing a week of fishing and mountain biking in Sun Valley Idaho if that’s poor I’m fine with that.

Typically with the story of the [bleep] eating kid it isn’t about him being poor, it is about the kid being duped into eating [bleep] but not wanting to admit they did something stupid. That is what I’m saying.

I’m glad you are the type who wouldn’t let someone go hungry.

Grandpa fought Fascists in WWII, Dad fought Communists in Vietnam. - American is meant for the middle.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Unfortunately, most of Trump's support comes from those of us that have no say between the elections. The majority of the swamp is still not on board. I can not even begin to imagine what could be accomplished if he actually had the party's backing. Maybe if he does a second go around? Those in the swamp though are blessed with long lives.

Last edited by 1minute; 07/20/18.

1Minute
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by ingwe
MAGA!

I am liking this president significantly more than any other in my lifetime.

Well said, and I agree. I can't even imagine a better president. Per someones quote
who said they like Trump to shut his pie hole more, I DON'T. HE'S THE ONLY ONE THAT
PAYS THE PRICE. AND I LOVE IT WHEN HE MAKES THE MEDIA HEADS SPIN!!!

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Steelhead
A hell of a lot more reasons to lose faith in Jesus

Man, you must really loath your lot in life. Constant anti-God, anti-Christian blather...Ironically you'd make for a good Muslim.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Go be poor somewhere else. I for one don’t live anywhere a stupid inbred could afford, nor do I have to tolerate anyone eating dog crap. I suppose that they might do that in certain schithole countries or in the Bay Area, but not around here.

JoeBob,

Actually I’m finishing a week of fishing and mountain biking in Sun Valley Idaho if that’s poor I’m fine with that.

Typically with the story of the [bleep] eating kid it isn’t about him being poor, it is about the kid being duped into eating [bleep] but not wanting to admit they did something stupid. That is what I’m saying.

IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

JoeBob,

So you are a queer too?

C
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
C
After reading the post here I think 99.9% of people on this forum fit these 2 groups.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
The real problem for the Dems in 2020 is there party is continuing to fracture. You have the Bernie Sanders/ Alexandria Cortez followers on one side and the Dems that dont like them on the other side. If Bernie Sanders wins the primary, how many of the old school Dems will vote for him?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I think you will see some Republicans losing faith in Trump, case in point is this opinion peice written by a Republican congressman from Texas. Putin is not our friend.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/19/opinion/trump-russia-putin-republican-congress.html

By Will Hurd
Mr. Hurd, a former C.I.A. officer, is a congressman from the 23rd District of Texas.

Over the course of my career as an undercover officer in the C.I.A., I saw Russian intelligence manipulate many people. I never thought I would see the day when an American president would be one of them.

The president’s failure to defend the United States intelligence community’s unanimous conclusions of Russian meddling in the 2016 election and condemn Russian covert counterinfluence campaigns and his standing idle on the world stage while a Russian dictator spouted lies confused many but should concern all Americans. By playing into Vladimir Putin’s hands, the leader of the free world actively participated in a Russian disinformation campaign that legitimized Russian denial and weakened the credibility of the United States to both our friends and foes abroad.

As a member of Congress, a coequal branch of government designed by our founders to provide checks and balances on the executive branch, I believe that lawmakers must fulfill our oversight duty as well as keep the American people informed of the current danger.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Crazydog
After reading the post here I think 99.9% of people on this forum fit these 2 groups.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Why yeas, of course. Those boys need some open borders to bring in some unskilled low wage workers to increase the labor supply and raise wages...err wait...

Why yes, of course. You’re a dumbass.

IC B3

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Will Hurd is a Bush lackey Anti Trumper Cuunt.

He was squealing like a little girl about the Border Arrests
of the illegals.

He is worried about the "Russians" yet the WEAK POS cannot even commit to protecting his OWN STATE against and invasion of illegal aliens from Mexico.

Last edited by jk16; 07/20/18.
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by 1minute
Unfortunately, most of Trump's support comes from those of us that have no say between the elections. The majority of the swamp is still not on board. I can not even begin to imagine what could be accomplished if he actually had the party's backing. Maybe if he does a second go around? Those in the swamp though are blessed with long lives.

Trump will never have the backing of the majority of voters. He's too stupid, too corrupt, too racist, and too ugly all the way to the bone for that. The majority see right through him. His ceiling is 40%

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Hey Joe Bob, great post and dead on.

Its so easy to know the wheat from the chaff. Just see What opposes him and Who supports him..

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The louder the "left" cries, whines and threatens- the more it energizes the conservative silent majority. Keep it up, trolls!

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by 86thecat
The louder the "left" cries, whines and threatens- the more it energizes the conservative silent majority. Keep it up, trolls!

Amen! They have stirred a hornets nest and don’t realize the holy hell that will righteously reclaim our freedoms and renounce their treason with severe prejudice.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Ah, screw it, I actually like the guy. Not May-December bromance like, but Iike having a guy in politics who actually DOES put his foot in his mouth every once in awhile, unlike most of the highly trained career liars, leeches, and letchers..
The summit...traitorous??? That is a stretch, one hell of a stretch. He didn't bellow out F You Putin, so he cowered? Goofy...

At this point, in my professional opinion, Trump has done a better job in less than a year than the the last three ass clowns combined.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
^^^ well said.

They say everything happens for a reason.
For me that reason is usually because I've made some bad decisions that I need to pay for.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Think of what we could do without the likes of McConnell and Ryan?

By the way, it's libertarian ideology that you guys like. Most of you just don't realize it.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Paddler
Originally Posted by 1minute

Trump will never have the backing of the majority of voters. He's too stupid, too corrupt, too racist, and too ugly all the way to the bone for that. The majority see right through him. His ceiling is 40%

It is surprising the number of women blacks and Hispanics I’ve run across who’ve changed their minds on Trump because of his great economy

I think as long as dangerous unstable selfish anti American radical idiots like piddler keep alienating good middle class Americans Trump will win

Thanks piddles👍🏼

Last edited by ribka; 07/21/18.
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by curdog4570
Trump has been predictable in his talk but pleasantly surprising in his actions as POTUS. Hillary is the reason he was elected and the more the Dem Leadership behaves like her, the better Trumps chances are to be re-elected. The election will be decided by us Independants so Trumpkins do him no favors by bashing everyone who claims he gets wet up to the knees when he attempts to walk on water. Fifteen years ago, when he was voting Democrat, y’all would have thrown rocks at him.

I wish Trump’s ego would allow him to recognize that the last election results were less about him and more about her. If he could accept that, he would see that silence is his friend.

The fewer REAL criticisms he earns with his mouth, the more insane will be the attacks from the media and even Liberals will be forced to confront the truth about the leftist agenda.

Ignorant stuff there Gene Williams.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

569 members (1minute, 204guy, 1936M71, 17CalFan, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 73 invisible), 2,318 guests, and 1,451 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,682
Posts18,493,903
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.