Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
M
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
M
If you pay with Pay Pal you are protected. That's why it's so good.

GB1

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
Originally Posted by MarkFive
Some old, some newer, but more than I'll ever use.
All are clear and bright and function 100%.
All prices include shipping
Pmt by F&F Paypal only.
Covered by $ back guarantee (less shipping)
Thanks for looking.

If one pays with PayPal F&F as you directed, one is not protected...as 260Remguy said "Caveat Emptor in the extreme".

Honorary Gouger per Travis
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Gansettx
Some old, some newer, but more than I'll ever use.
All are clear and bright and function 100%.
All prices include shipping
Pmt by F&F Paypal only.
Covered by $ back guarantee (less shipping)
Thanks for looking.

If one pays with PayPal F&F as you directed, one is not protected...as 260Remguy said "Caveat Emptor in the extreme".

You shouldn't need any protection from a F&F transaction and PP won't cover you if the transaction that you initiate is fraudulent, which lying about the nature of the transaction would clearly make it.

I prefer to offer to pay the 3% PP fee when making a purchase and if the seller only wants to do the transaction under F&F, I opt out.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
One more week, then to Ebay where there is no peanut gallery.

You could always accelerate your timeframe.

M
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
M
I would be happy to accept any method of PP you would prefer.

I'll even pay the 3% fee.

Think you boys are running out of lies and excuses.

Where is "Buffalo Bob" when we need him ?

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I would be happy to accept any method of PP you would prefer.

I'll even pay the 3% fee.

Think you boys are running out of lies and excuses.

Where is "Buffalo Bob" when we need him ?

What lies?

That you're Larry Root, a person who has been kicked off this site too many times to count?

That JWGIBSON gave you, Larry Root, a less than glowing endorsement on 07/19/2014?

Again, what lies?

M
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
M
I know no guy "Larry" and no guy Gibson and if you think something that happened 4 years ago is important, you are really desperate to mess with an ad.

Just curious, on what site was Gibson messed over and what was the transaction ?

I'd like to look it up.

Thanks.

p.s. There is no active member by that name here. You making him up ?

Last edited by MarkFive; 07/27/18.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
260Remguy,

You must be mistaken (nudge > nudge > wink). "MarkFive" adamantly declares not only isn't he Larry Root, but knows no such person. And we ALL know 'ol Larry Root NEVER pretends to be someone else nor lies!

Although.... something interesting....

Tikka Barrel Swap ?

Originally Posted by MarkFive Larry Douchebag Root
Wondering if I can remove the 308 bbl from my Tikka T3 target rifle (2016) and replace it with a 6.5 CM bbl from the current Tikka T3X ?

Originally Posted by MarkFive Larry Douchebag Root
Have better idea ----- buy the CM and swap the bbled actions. Resell the (now) 308. Will cost a lot less than a new bbl !

So 'ol Larry Root... I mean, "MarkFive" wink is going to sell his new Tikka T3 .308 so he can purchase one in 6.5 CM.

Well, whata' koinky dink! 'Ol Larry Root over on his GunAuction account just listed a new Tikka T3 .308 Tacikool for sale! What are the odds? W grin W

Larry Root's GunAuction Account

[Linked Image]

'ol Larry has once again been hit with the light, and like the disgusting cockroach he is, he'll be heading for dark cover and soon abandon "MarkFive" and be back yet again under a new screen name to try his luck once again. Better luck next time rooty toot!

M
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
M
So, you folks couldn't come up with Gibson. Funny how liars are always caught.

This sale is closed.

Any reader will note that this fellow wymtnrange who you claim is "Larry" has 100% perfect feedback for 7 years. He must be a terrible person eh ?

Odd that people who almost never buy/sell here just cannot stomach those who do.

Last edited by MarkFive; 07/28/18.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Anny reader will note that this fellow wymtnrange who you claim is "Larry" has 100% perfect feedback for 7 years. He must be a terrible person eh ?

That guy is a royal prick! Supposedly selling a one of a kind rifle I simply asked him supply proof since the auction didn't offer any return on the rifle. He stated he'd only supply proof after the rifle was paid for.

IC B3

M
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
M
Appears you don't do much buying/selling on the web ? While I can't speak to your issue, if you reviewed this post you would see how many off topic posts have been made here on a small venue. A big site like that must be populated with 1000s of lookers who never buy anything. Your inference is that the description is inaccurate ---- from a seller with perfect f/b. Then you come here to badmouth him. One wonders who put you up to bothering wymtnrange and who you really are ?

Then looking at you posts here all this year, it appears you bought ONE gunstock.

Since I joined, I have bought 2 rifles, one handgun and 7 optics. About 8 times the $ what you spent on the stock. So the question is: who is doing more to buy from the members here ?

Since you use the same ID on auction arms, you f/b was checked. Member since 2006. 6 positve f/b all in 2006. Seems you're not a major player there.

If you are active on the big auction sites, perhaps you could share your user IDs ?

Last edited by MarkFive; 07/28/18.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Larry,

The only person posting on this thread who is lying is you.

Wymtnrange is your user name on GUNAUCTION.

The fact that you change user names on this site frequently is, IMO, a prime reason not to buy from you. Anyone who tries to hide their identify as much as you do is obviously trying to hide from someone or something. The someone is Rick and the something is your heinous reputation.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Take this [bleep] and go somewhere else. I'm tired of fooling w/you. Ain't nobody here gonna buy a wore out 50year old Unertl or Kollmorgen w/a dot or double cross hairs for $250. Just git! powdr

M
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
M
Make that EIGHT optics.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Well I was interested in #16 but nevernind.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Appears you don't do much buying/selling on the web ? While I can't speak to your issue, if you reviewed this post you would see how many off topic posts have been made here on a small venue. A big site like that must be populated with 1000s of lookers who never buy anything. Your inference is that the description is inaccurate ---- from a seller with perfect f/b. Then you come here to badmouth him. One wonders who put you up to bothering wymtnrange and who you really are ?

Then looking at you posts here all this year, it appears you bought ONE gunstock.

That seller doesn't have perfect feedback, he has one negative and one neutral. How much do I have to buy to get to ask a legitimate question? If a guy is selling a "One of one SHOT show special" only provides two crappy pictures and no documentation as proof, why does he have to be a prick when I ask for more proof? Would you buy a one of one rifle without any real proof on an "as is" auction, and will only be provided with the proof after you buy? How hard would it be to take some pictures of the documents or any stamping on the rifle to prove it's really one of a kind?

I don't buy or sell much anywhere and AA's feedback isn't correct for my user name is all I'm saying. I'm not trying to make a business out of trading firearms or shooting supplies. I buy what I'm needing or wanting at the moment. I only sell when I don't need or have a use for something. Usually I'll give away things to someone who needs it rather than hassle with selling it. Now that I live 40 minutes one way from the closest transfer agent, I don't buy many guns anymore, unless it's something special.

M
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
M
Hmm f/b says 100%. You are a non event there and a troll on call here. This classified is for members to buy/sell stuff. Not to ramble on about other sites and other sellers.

Last edited by MarkFive; 07/29/18.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
[Linked Image]

wymtnrange is only 100% in the last year, not since he has been on AA.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Larry Root!

How are you you ugly mutherfuqker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I sure do miss trading barbs with you.....Of course you can never come up with a good one but then again your a fuqking dishonest retard.

Last edited by 12344mag; 07/29/18.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Larry, your MO pretending to be anyone other than yourself isn't fooling anyone.

Go ahead and post a couple "barbs" and pat yourself on the back before you slink off to only create yet another screen name. It's apparent you NEED to be here as you've made it a "job" to buy up as much stuff online for as little as possible to attempt to sell elsewhere.

Better be careful with the firearms as it's quite easy to follow and track all your purchases online and correlate with your Sellers account on GunAuction and GunBroker. A person who devotes time, attention, and labor to dealing in firearms as a regular course of trade or business with the principal objective of livelihood and profit through the repetitive purchase and resale of firearms without an FFL can land them in some hot water with the Feds. IRS too....

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

196 members (338reddog, 2ndwind, 117LBS, 204guy, 1lessdog, 10gaugemag, 32 invisible), 2,347 guests, and 975 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,446
Posts18,528,784
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.