Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by gonzaga
Well I was interested in #16 but nevernind.

Good move, stay away from that jerk.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
GB1

M
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
M
Yes you should. That F/B is just terrible ! Not that any of the critics are willing to publish their F/B from any reputable site.

taylorforce said that the site had incorrect information on him, no doubt equally true for wymtnrange.

Last edited by MarkFive; 07/30/18.
M
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
M
Also interesting is that none of the boys bothered to actually post the F/B or note the rebuttal. Gee wonder why ? Rather like asking a Democrat about the 4.1% GDP growth ?

Also interesting that this ghastly event took place is 2016 and that the guy has done no business since 2016. Wonder who he really is ?

The boys cannot also not identify anyone wtmtnrange screwed over while a member (except the ancient non-member who only posted here to complain ----- no doubt one of the boys masquerading!)

The count of purchased optic is now TEN.

The truth is as elusive to the boys as it was in Adolf's bunker/

[Linked Image]

Last edited by MarkFive; 07/30/18.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I never said the feedback for wymtnrange was terrible, just not perfect as you implied. All I ever implied is wymtnrange was a prick when he answered my question, and yes I was probably kicking tires when I asked the question about his one of a kind rifle. It doesn't make my question any less relevant, and the response any less of a smartass reply.

I just happened to stumble onto this thread the day I got the prickish reply and saw wymtnrange was listed here, so I gave my opinion of him as a seller on AA. I never once said you, wymtnrange, or Larry Root were the same person, but your second reply on AA wiped all doubts from my mind. So keep proving everyone right if you want to.

M
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
M
"Stumbled on it" ...... sure why would anyone doubt that ?

As I pointed out, you are not a buyer or seller on Gunauction.com Strange that you would suddenly decide to challenge the honesty of a well know, and respected seller there.

When you or anyone actually buys/sells something on an auction site, then it is appropriate to have an opinion based on a real transaction.

You have your shorts in a knot because you could not bully wymtnrange into handing over whatever documentation he has to you.

I think you should file a complaint with Manny because you were told that wanting isn't getting.

This conversation is over, I need to list my scopes where they will sell.

Do have a great day !

IC B2

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
The legend of Larry lunchmeat.
Dude always gets pegged more than a cribbage board.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Is there a medical term for someone that talks about himself in the third person consistently? Or 4,5,6,7,8...

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Springcove
Is there a medical term for someone that talks about himself in the third person consistently? Or 4,5,6,7,8...

Douche Bag?

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I'm not a current buyer or seller on AA/GA, that doesn't mean I can't be or that I don't check what's available there. Same here I don't buy or sell a lot on the campfire, but I can anytime the mood strikes me and I check this site almost daily. None of that changes the fact that wymtnrange was a prick in answering a legitimate question, and it wasn't a bully tactic to ask for proof on a one of a kind rifle before bidding or hitting the buy it now button. If I was selling a legitimate one of a kind rifle, I would remove any doubt from a potential buyers mind that what I was offering was the real deal. I sure wouldn't say to a potential buyers, "When you buy the rifle you'll get the documentation."

W
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
W
Thank god we have some members here who take the time to keep on top of ol' Larry. I was warned about him and his less than honest ways a few years back and am grateful for their input.

"We don't rent pigs"
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by WeimGuy
Thank god we have some members here who take the time to keep on top of ol' Larry. I was warned about him and his less than honest ways a few years back and am grateful for their input.

Yep, Will and others are always on the case with that scumbag, ...thankful!

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Who the hell is Larry Root???

W
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
W
💩<--- Larry Root......

"We don't rent pigs"
R
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
R
MarkFive joined Castboolits on 6-13-18 with user name Marlin356.

His posts for selling same scopes that were advertised here got deleted (rule violation). I am not sure if that why he is now banned.

NRA Endowment Member
R
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
R

Here is an e-mail I received from the person that that didn't know about Larry. I didn't lie to anyone. I have no idea why you got banned, but you probably deserve it.

Nice to find out who lied to cast boolits about my having the same items for sale on 24hrcf. As I'm sure you know when you snitched, I has ENDED the sale on 24hrcf BEFORE posting them on Cast Boolits.

Now thanks to another 24hrcf coward hiding behind a screen name, I have been banned there.

Someday you yellow-bellies are going to attack the wrong person who is not as tolerant of keyboard tough guys as am I.

Amazing how a few really nasty people can attract a bunch of lemmings to follow them w/o ever knowing the facts.

Hope to see you around the campfire. Larry Root

NRA Endowment Member
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I thought "MarkFive" said he wasn't Larry Root?! whistle

And now the exact same scopes appear on another Forum and you get an e-mail/PM from none other than Larry Root himself beotchin' and moaning how he was outed and BANNED once again from yet ANOTHER Internet Forum.

Colored me shocked...

Be careful rmb721, Larry swings a mean purse. laugh

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

554 members (10gaugeman, 1234, 219 Wasp, 1_deuce, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 56 invisible), 2,485 guests, and 1,144 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,459
Posts18,529,130
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.