Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
22 years ago a drain was put in at our club. It goes from a basin 195 yards to a creek. Some concern has been that it is not draining properly. It is mostly 6 inch corrugated, that big black donkey dick stuff. .

I went to the basin end. I filled a 35 gallon barrel with water and a very heavy dose of Aquashade. I siphoned that water in, and nothing came out of the pipe at the creek. Then I put the hose in and let it run for another hour, still nothing. I'm thinking that donkey dick collapsed under our parking lot.

I get it that it takes some quantity to fill the grooves in corrugated pipe but it shouldn't be that much. I should have seen water at the creek end.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Armednfree
22 years ago a drain was put in at our club. It goes from a basin 195 yards to a creek. Some concern has been that it is not draining properly. It is mostly 6 inch corrugated, that big black donkey dick stuff. .

I went to the basin end. I filled a 35 gallon barrel with water and a very heavy dose of Aquashade. I siphoned that water in, and nothing came out of the pipe at the creek. Then I put the hose in and let it run for another hour, still nothing. I'm thinking that donkey dick collapsed under our parking lot.

I get it that it takes some quantity to fill the grooves in corrugated pipe but it shouldn't be that much. I should have seen water at the creek end.

That black plastic corrugated pipe is infamous for clogging up.

I hate that stuff.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
You have the original plans?

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
you could get a sewer cleaner to run a camera and figure out the problem. but ya, like you said, its probably crushed. i don't bury that squiggly schit where anything will run over it.

My diploma is a DD214
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
have you calculated the volume of the squiggly s@*t? and is the drain draining? if so, what is the problem?but perhaps I read the OP wrong.

Those who would disrespect our flag have never been handed a folded one.

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction.

When in the Course of human events......
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
A building and lands guy ran a pipe of 4 inch donkey dick from a downspout to the pond. Unfortunately the level of the pond is above the corner of the clubhouse. But then the pipe goes up the wall a bit, above the level of the pond.

A little more than a year after I poured some aquashade in the pond in front of that pipe. I watched it slowly get pulled into the pipe. Sure enough after a while the discharge from the drain pipe turned blue. That means that water is finding its way from that pipe to the drain through the ground. I wonder if that world take enough mud to clog it up over 6 years.

Last edited by Armednfree; 07/30/18.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Are you asking a question OP or just complaining. Seems like missing info from both posts.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Maybe a pesky muskrat crawled up the pipe and died! :-)

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
35 gallons may not make it 195 feet. Can you run a hose in it for a while.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
O.K., The capacity of the entire run from the catch basin to the creek is about 1750 gallons full. My belief is that after putting in 35 gallons of dye and running the hose for an hour I should have seen discharge from the end of the pipe.

Am I correct?

Of course the rest of the speculation does seem moot now I think about it. clogged or crushed makes no difference since we can't clear it either way.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Water should have come out the end, I'd say it's crushed somewhere.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
6" constututes a donkey dick?

well sheeEEEEEEE-ut,..even *I* can qualify fer *that*.

It ain't corrugated, however,.......unless I'm wearin' one o'them wiggly rubbers,..and even then I think I'm bein' put on.

It's been my experience that the woman is either vocal or she ain't. The type of rubber you use ain't gonna figure into it.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Be talkin' to her,....."You like that wiggly rubber I bought?,...cost me 75 cents down to the gas station restroom".

"Shut up and go faster, azzhole", she tells me.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Cue news reports from some misc parkinglot sinkhole in Ohio in the near future.

"Maybe we're all happy."

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
It need not be clogged or crushed, it could simply be leaching waste water into the surrounding soil. Smoke testing might disclose more and it shouldn't be expensive.

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I’d hook air up to it.

Bend, break or bleed.....

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
I don’t understand the problem, but powder is the answer!😜

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by las
I don’t understand the problem, but powder is the answer!😜

I have considered a chain of charges in post holes of the correct depth strung along the approximate course of the pipe. That would serve to both obliterate the existing pipe AND provide a trench for the new one.

Then again we don't know exactly where it is, could be 6 or eight feet in either direction. We could dig exploratory holes, but I have a different solution. We could put one of our new members in the creek at the discharge. We could pump propane into the top hole. Then every 5 minutes or so have the member strike a BIC lighter at the opening. I'd think 480 Cu. Ft of propane air mix should leave enough of an impression on the surface to tell us where it is.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bristoe
6" constututes a donkey dick?

well sheeEEEEEEE-ut,..even *I* can qualify fer *that*.

It ain't corrugated, however,.......unless I'm wearin' one o'them wiggly rubbers,..and even then I think I'm bein' put on.

It's been my experience that the woman is either vocal or she ain't. The type of rubber you use ain't gonna figure into it.

6 inch diameter not 6 inches long. 6 inch diameter and your dick would look like a crushed beer can.

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Is it backing up when it rains? 6” pipe will not carry much rain water. I would wait until a big rain, see how it drains.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

683 members (10gaugemag, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 69 invisible), 3,221 guests, and 1,358 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,104
Posts18,483,222
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.