Print Thread
Hop To
Page 23 of 2,269 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 2268 2269
Whip #13040336 08/05/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Toddly, don't know what music or graphics turned you off. I was just on the site and clicked on many Q proofs. Simple stuff, no music. Even learned a few Q proofs I was unaware of. Obviously you're interested or you wouldn't have checked it out.

Here's an excellent site. https://qmap.pub/ On the left sidebar there are various tabs which flesh out the backstory on many things Q references. Go there and research for a while and learn for yourself...that really is the whole point of this. Who gives a flying phouck who Q is? The importance of what's happening is the information that Patriots (who have families, work and play just like you do) are discovering, the connections they are making, and the TRUTH of what is really happening in our world. That puts the power in we, the people's, hands. Without the information, we're just sheeple still asleep at the wheel. Think ENABLERS.

There will be a few who actually do this. The rest will cling desperately to the implanted narrative in their atrophied grey matter and hurl insults like they were still in the schoolyard. I removed people like that from my life many years ago as I don't have time for sheeple or their parroted opinions. My life is so much richer for it.

Whip #13040355 08/05/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular

Whip #13040359 08/05/18
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don't need no steenkin riddles. The Deep State has hacked all modern vehicle computers and has control of all autos and trucks linked to a satellite network. OnStar was the prototype. The Deep State has control of millions of rolling incendiary devices. Of course Russians hacked and gained control of the network. The Russians are smart and we are dumb. The Chinese hacked and gained control of the Russian network. But Q has hacked and taken control of the Chinese network, our real overlords, who have stolen all of our tech secrets, and with massive Chinese government effort, have outpaced us with our own technology. What Q won't tell you, even in a riddle, is that he/she/it is planning an auction to return control of the rolling incendiary bomb network to the highest bidder.

Next: How the Russians got Novichok implanted in Chinese fake electronic parts which can be detonated through any network including the Internet. All computers big and small including smart phones (easy, made in China, the attack vector the Brits won't tell you about in recent attacks) built since 3 May 2014 (Q3514) are at risk and should be destroyed and the remains treated as NBC hazmat

[Linked Image]

-Cereal Brain 2 and ¾

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by Sycamore
I thought Trump was tight with Israel? Married into it and all? He's not going to quit sending them money is he? what does JFK JR say? Oops, I meant Q?

Really, your sig line lame.

Whip #13040444 08/06/18
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
The thing that makes me laugh most about these doubters is, the media they listen to and seem to believe is the same one (s) that said Trump would never win. laugh laugh Now they say that Russia is to blame and Qanon is either fake or just an extreme right wing conspiracy theory. laugh laugh
Ivan Pavlov would have had a hay day in this day and age finding lab choices.

IC B2

Whip #13040456 08/06/18
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yeah. Every time Q or his pseudonyms rings up a new video some salivate.

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by nighthawk

Touché. grin

The difference between Q followers and MSM is in the third step. wink

K22 #13040590 08/06/18
E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by K22

Touché. grin

One can maintain both positions can’t they?

That this Q stuff seems far fetched... the attempts to link it to reality through words or numbers in tweets particularly... AND that the MSM is FOS.

That’s where I’m at.

Whip #13040602 08/06/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Im sure its just a coincidence that ahout 50 incumbents are droping out of their elected offices and the leftists are raising hell to find out what Trump discussed with Putin for no real reason.

Well, one thing about it is that following Q is not real expensive. Several folks are busy trying to interpret his drops and several are busy trying to detour his points.

So, if Q is a larp, whats the purpose? To give hope to patriots? For what purpose? To jerk our chain, to try and get patriots to take up arms?

Last edited by jaguartx; 08/06/18.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Magicians know that the art of distraction is central to any trick.

IC B3

efw #13040651 08/06/18
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by K22

Touché. grin

One can maintain both positions can’t they?

That this Q stuff seems far fetched... the attempts to link it to reality through words or numbers in tweets particularly... AND that the MSM is FOS.

That’s where I’m at.

I can understand this position and was even there for awhile myself.
Being a researcher by heart with about 45yrs. of such, what I find frightening is looking back and seeing that future truly does prove past, but by the time you get to the future, it's to late. It is the very reason it is so hard to find and follow the truth now. Experience and gut is all you can actually go by any more. Many, no, let me correct that, most of those who have carried the ensign, those I have followed, researched with, or had the pleasure to meet are now deceased. Those are the ones I can look back from my future position and say, damn, they knew what they were talking about or, they missed that one by a little. Then there are the ones who wrote, those people were nuts, conspiracy freaks, it never happened nor will it...…………..they were the mistaken ones, the misleading ones. So now my gut tells me that anyone who says "future proves past" is pretty sure of their position on world events and will stick their neck out to prove it. The ones who say, here's some information or a path not talked about that you might want to take a look at so you can compare with what is known, that person (s) is someone I'm going to pay more attention to.

This tweet I thought was quite fitting...………………..

Link

efw #13040663 08/06/18
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by efw
Magicians know that the art of distraction is central to any trick.

Yes. Very true.
My position is we have been distracted for so long by what many call established media that now we very little 3rd position information. It is either left or right, liberal or conservative, Republican or Democrat, Christian or atheist, nothing else. You either believe this way or you believe the other way. We are only given 2 boxes with no doors or windows and you must choose which one box fits you.
I believe that is why the Q phenomenon is dismissed so easily. It doesn't fit in either box. It can't be labeled. Oh, I know that many try to label it conservative, right wing, ect., but it doesn't fit in that box. Look how many right wingers pooh pooh it.
No, Q is the third side.

Whip #13040697 08/06/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Right or wrong, Q has given logical explanation to many incidents, such as little Kim travelling to see his mortal enemy in S Korea, that pres travelling to see Trump, Trump standing there with a malevolent grin followed by his tweet about having recieved a very nice letter followed by Eric Schmidt stepping down as head of Alphabet corp.

Btw, is Zero still in Kenya?

He also gives reasons as to why Trump last year stated at one event that we have reached a moment of reckoning and at another that we might be in the calm before the storm.

Regardless what one things about Q, we shall see if indictments are unsealed or not.

BTW, re Trumps order re tribunals and his order that those dealing with foreign illegal entities would have their assests confiscated: do those orders become effective before 2019?

If Q is wrong and Sessions is a part of the NWO and Trump has no chance in defeating it, then the last of our worries will be whether Q is right or wrong and the guns of patriots best be well oiled.

So far, Q has not indicated we should turn our guns in or that we dont need the 2 A. There are many on the front page every day who say we should.

Iirc, it is written: see if he is for or against me....

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #13040835 08/06/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
efw: your skepticism is the healthiest mindset to have as you are left to your own resources to prove this sufficiently to yourself (or not if you're not interested or just plain lazy). I think that most people, like myself, question this in the beginning and then, after you've critically looked at the info it becomes mathematically improbable that this is all just a larp. Coincidences of this proportion? I think not.

Watched the movie "V for Vendetta" this weekend. I highly recommend it as there are many themes that are pertinent to what's happening with Q.

Whip #13041122 08/06/18
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
Whip #13041221 08/06/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Buzzfeed...says all I need to know. Quoting CIA shills from 4chan re:Q movement means nothing. Don't think they're in there trolling anons? Think again.

One question: POTUS certainly knows about Q. Do you think that he would allow his supporters support something he knows to be false? Wouldn't he call BS? Of course, he has not done this...in fact, he's recognized Q followers at his rallies. So Q must have Trump fooled also? Right...........

I mentioned before my interaction with USSS at the Great Falls rally. I said to him, "There's someone that goes by Q that is a big fan of the SS." He replied, with a brief departure from the all business demeanor with a smile, "copy that Sir." But it was the look in his eyes more than his words that let me know this is real. He knew

Whip #13041366 08/06/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Aww, aint you jes kiddin us suckers? How much is he payin ya ta try an sucker us in? smile

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Disconcerting that people have blindly put their hopes in a delusional, mysterious "phenomenon" like Q, who is spinning one layer of fantasy on top of another.

Looks as if Q's devoted followers are even proselytizing on behalf of their Quack "prophet" and quoting scripture in the same breath with the no-name fuddyduddy troll Q.
"See if he is for or against me". Matthew 12:30. Were you referring to Jesus Christ or Quack?

Conspiracy theories are perpetuated by belief. Believers are encouraged to fill in the blanks to find meaning where there is none (same thing psychics do). Believers use personal biases to fit the script as they get swept off their feet in the hype.

When Q begins to lose the "appearance" and credibility of a prophet, his/her appeal will diminish, and the reality will become apparent that q was a wizard only in the fantasy land of Q.

I believe Q is a (leftist) troll who is pranking lots of gullibles. This Q fad is going to hurt the GOP (if it hasn't already) before long, but that may be precisely what the prankster(s) had in mind when the game playing started. Many conservatives are looking like a bunch of nut jobs.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
Disconcerting that people have blindly put their hopes in a delusional, mysterious "phenomenon" like Q, who is spinning one layer of fantasy on top of another.

Looks as if Q's devoted followers are even proselytizing on behalf of their Quack "prophet" and quoting scripture in the same breath with the no-name fuddyduddy troll Q.
"See if he is for or against me". Matthew 12:30. Were you referring to Jesus Christ or Quack?

Conspiracy theories are perpetuated by belief. Believers are encouraged to fill in the blanks to find meaning where there is none (same thing psychics do). Believers use personal biases to fit the script as they get swept off their feet in the hype.

When Q begins to lose the "appearance" and credibility of a prophet, his/her appeal will diminish, and the reality will become apparent that q was a wizard only in the fantasy land of Q.

I believe Q is a (leftist) troll who is pranking lots of gullibles. This Q fad is going to hurt the GOP (if it hasn't already) before long, but that may be precisely what the prankster(s) had in mind when the game playing started. Many conservatives are looking like a bunch of nut jobs.

I've been watching this thread with mild interest, and haven't commented up until now, simply because I like to keep an open mind until I've done a little homework of my own. My own opinion, FWIW, is that those who disparage the people who have clearly spent a lot of time researching, have not done enough of their own, or have their own agenda.

There have been too many predictions, statements and announcements made on the 8chan boards by Q, before the MSM or anyone else has "discovered" them for this not to have some substance. The more you look, the more you find that is absolutely credible.

To anger a conservative, lie to him. To annoy a liberal, tell him the truth.

Promoted to Turdlike status 03/17/12

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Do you also, then, think JFK, Jr and his wife are still alive?

Page 23 of 2,269 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 2268 2269

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

595 members (160user, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 68 invisible), 2,538 guests, and 1,306 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,086
Posts18,482,842
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.