Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by 22250rem
Where's the outrage from the team owners and head coaches?......... I guess that means they are part of it also. I always refer to them as the "producers" and "directors" of this left wing theatrical circus. They like to make it appear that the owners and management are powerless to the players. If those owners weren't happy I bet you'd see some changes happening pretty quick. They always have a pre-season controversy to start getting all that unending, constant, free publicity from their adoring MSM buddies. Welcome to the new season of America's number one soap opera.

Didn't the league itself agree to pay $98 million to BLM last year?

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
GB1

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
The biggest detriment to the black race is the black race. Another bad decision that will not help their cause. Biting the hand that feeds you is not complying with the basic laws of self preservation. What a shame.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Telvin Smith knew the questions were coming. He and three of his Jacksonville Jaguars teammates stayed in the locker room during the national anthem on Thursday in the Jaguars’ first preseason game of the year.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The players have a stranglehold on the goose that lays the golden egg. The owners are afraid they are going to kill it.
I’m glad I don’t have to deal with a bunch of spoiled hard headed blacks. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
There was football last night???

Ben

Some days it takes most of the day for me to do practically nothing...
IC B2

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
Stupid asses.

I heard one of them this morning on MSNBC, yes, I do listen to Morning Joe every day, can't take more than 15 minutes of it but need to keep up with what the Libs are up to, they had one of them on this morning and he said "These players know what they are protesting. But for the grace of God they could have been Michael Brown."

Good Lord they won't give that one a rest! And this is all the fault of Obama. Sent his Attorney General to the Brown funeral when Obama knew that Brown had assaulted a little Indian shopkeeper, and had grabbed the gun of an officer causing it to discharge in the police car.
Obama knew that Brown was criminal scum but he pushed the story of murderous cops and poor innocent black boys.

And, all the evidence has been out for 2 years but these jackasses are so stupid they still have Michael Brown for a poster boy.

I was watching Johnny U play in 1960 on the black and white tv, I am, or was, the most hard core NFL fan in the country. I saw the first game the Falcons played, an exhibition game in Atlanta stadium in 1965.

Now these jackasses want to take a knee, they can go [bleep] themselves, I am gone.

And the NFL can have their new gay boy cheerleaders, screw 'em!

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
When I was a kid in school, grade 7, there were some Jehova's witness kids that wouldn't stand for the Canadian anthem, this happened over and over again, this lady teacher came came over this one time and really pissed off grabs this one kid and pulls him outa his chair and said "at least you can have the decency to stand for your national anthem"...in front of the entire school.
That would be child abuse today, a good teacher ....teaching.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The nfl died with howard cosell

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by slumlord
The nfl died with howard cosell

The little monkey. smile

We're a racist country and every white person is a white supremist whether he knows it or not. Got that on MSNBC this morning when they were bashing Laura Ingraham as a godawful person. I'm amazed daily with the crap MSNBC can come up with.

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Screw that bunch of over-paid whiney-assed man children. I won't watch a game, maybe ever again. The poor sportsmanship running rampant had already soured me, so this was just the final nail..

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Who gives a sh t? Can't wait to not watch any of them....

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
I have not watched a game since they started this crap and that include the super bowl. And I will not consider watching a game till the NFL gets their heads out their butts and drop the hammer on them.

tom

"if it's got tits or tires, it's going to give you grief, one way or another."
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Saw just now that some were VERY unhappy about Trump's response to the "boycott". GOOD FOR HIM!!! Appears the NFL has, or is very close to losing any "hold" it had over the average viewer - even those who enjoy their admittedly poor product. Since the quality of the game has dropped so much, and most involved are choosing to disrespect the country and viewers, it's profitability should go the same way!

Mike Holmes

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Donald J Trump
“The NFL players are at it again – taking a knee when they should be standing proudly for the National Anthem,” Trump tweeted . “Numerous players, from different teams, wanted to show their ‘outrage’ at something that most of them are unable to define. They make a fortune doing what they love……

Last edited by OutlawPatriot; 08/10/18.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
To HELL with them...
And frankly, to hell with everyone that "doesn't like it, BUT gives 'em a pass 'cause...hey, FOOTBALLLLLL!!!!!"
So addicted to a damn game that nothing else matters...

Last edited by OMCHamlin; 08/10/18.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I won't waste my time watching now that it is just another way for BLM to protest white America. It is a game.....and their jobs and not a proper place for them to air their warped biases.

living the good life every day
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
I had dinner last night w/ my son and grandson who is a junior at Ohio State, both are hardcore football fanatics and rabid fans. During dinner they were monitoring pre season games in regard to the players deportment and both declared themselves done w/ the NFL. They were raised to think for themselves and I do believe there is hope for the future. I told them that they needed to replace their fantasy football jones w/ improving their fighting skills and shooting.grin

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
.....da hell mitt da helmet.

"Protect the Shield"......

.....this one.

[Linked Image]

Last edited by WillARights; 08/10/18.

Trump HAD the World, ", Trump saw our children, "
Trump saw a way to make a brighter day so he started giving
There was a choice he was making, he was saving our own lives
Its true he made a brighter day for you and me. --Trump WINS 2016
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
And let's not forget that they can tick off millions of Americans with this disgraceful B.S. but if you so much as dare to criticize it in any way;.... Then they will label YOU as being "Divisive"... and probably call you a "racist" and a "hate-filled bigot" ,too. You wanna see "Divisive" ?.......... Look no further than the NFL...... The worlds largest, most expensive, theatrical troupe, and left wing political activist league masquerading as a "sport".

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

578 members (17CalFan, 1936M71, 12savage, 16penny, 01Foreman400, 160user, 60 invisible), 2,511 guests, and 1,259 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,680
Posts18,474,994
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.