Page 1 of 2 1 2
J
jimy Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
J
Meyers won't survive this one.

Former Ohio State assistant coach Zach Smith allegedly took lewd photos of himself in a bathroom at a White House, ordered thousands of dollars-worth of sex toys sent to his office and had sex with a staffer on the college’s campus, according to a report.

Documents and receipts obtained by sports outlet Stadium showed Smith ordered more than $2,200 in erotic toys, camera equipment and clothes. He allegedly had the items shipped to his office at the Ohio State Woody Hayes Athletic Center in 2015.

It also reportedly obtained lewd photos of Smith while he was wearing a suit from April 20, 2015, the same day the football team was at the White House for a visit after the team, the Buckeyes, won the national title in 2014.

Another photo allegedly showed Smith placing his genitalia next to a White House bathroom towel that had the Seal of the President of the United States.

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Not an Urban Meyer fan in the least, but I cannot understand why someone always has to take a fall because someone under them acts inappropriately. Seems to me that each individual should be accountable for his own actions.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Was Urban in any of the pics?

If not, how is he responsible?

And I hate the fcking guy, he beat my Ducks in the National Championship.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
D
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
D
Also, not an Urban Meyer fan, but unless he knew of or participated in this, it’s not his issue. If he knew about it and kept the slug on his staff, that’s another issue.

NRA Patron
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
The guy orders $2200 worth of [bleep] and this is some how Meyers problem?

IC B2

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by 5sdad
Not an Urban Meyer fan in the least, but I cannot understand why someone always has to take a fall because someone under them acts inappropriately. Seems to me that each individual should be accountable for his own actions.

I'm also not an Urban Meyer fan but agree 100%. It's really just more of the same with today's mob-justice mentality.

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
I married a Smith, I live next door to a Smith, my boss is a Smith. They are all crazy.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Nebraska
Originally Posted by 5sdad

I'm also not an Urban Meyer fan but agree 100%. It's really just more of the same with today's mob-justice mentality.

I agree to an extent, but when you’re paid nearly $5,000,000 a year to run a program, they don’t want that program embarrassed.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
P
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
P
Not to worry about Urban, he will resign citing "health" problems and wait for another D-1 championship contender needing a coach.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Why blame Obama for his fugged up appointees?

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Nebraska
It's really just more of the same with today's mob-justice mentality.

^^^^^^^^^^^ This.

Unfortunately, it's what at least half the country has come to..........pretty sad. Like zero tolerance in schools for uttering the word "gun".

MM

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
You boys have never been a crew of a ship before.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Let's ask Paterno what's worse........knowing and not doing anything about it, or not knowing what's going on in your own program. I have no sympathy for the overpaid, prima donna, Urban Meyer

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
There comes a point in every career that you are not paid for what you do, but what you are responsible for.

It a [bleep]. But it's reality.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by deflave
There comes a point in every career that you are not paid for what you do, but what you are responsible for.

It a [bleep]. But it's reality.

Fact.

I was marked not for my performance but for the performance of the men under my charge.

I see some of the same folks posting on this thread that say Urban ain't accountable that hold parents accountable for a kid that runs off the rails.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Title 9 folks guilty til proven innocent. It'll come out Sunday that Urb survives. 73-9 and a Natty build up equity. Sides the big bad 10 can't afford to lose it's star coach because college footballs bull of the woods resides in tuscaloosa alabama home of the reigning champs.

Bangflop! another skinning job due to .260 and proper shot placement.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
With Meyer, it’s a long history of knowing about a problem and covering the problem up. In yet another case, his credibility is somewhat strained.

Sam......

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Meyer will survive this, but not without some more embarrassment. Another Big Ten title and this will all be a distant memory.

BTW - what's illegal or immoral about buying "sex toys"? They sell "personal massagers" at pretty much every drug store, condoms and lube in every grocery story, fantasy lingerie at the Mall. I see this part as a non-issue. Photographing your Johnson, at the WH or anywhere else is stupid. Being that stupid IS enough for me fire that guy for lack of judgement.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Given the protracted length of time Meyer knew Smith, and employed him, he’s certainly responsible for his assistant’s actions under NCAA Institutional Control code.

That said, I’d be shocked if Meyer got more than a two game suspension....at worst.

W
WAM Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
The ultimate accountability of leadership means one is responsible for everything your crew does or fails to do. If he knew about this clown, he should have hung him from the starboard yardarm, at least figuratively. Otherwise, he is just as guilty as the perp.

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

496 members (1234, 17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 55 invisible), 4,227 guests, and 1,375 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,700
Posts18,534,653
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.