Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by Blackheart

Most hunters are thieving, lowlife dickheads.

You sure you're on the right forum?

He's just living up to his name.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by hanco
I’ve been pretty lucky. Most of the guys I have been on leases with were nice guys. The first lease I was on had a couple that would show up with no groceries and no beer or have a six pack and expect to drink all weekend. I was on a couple of others that were all great guys. I had a 1000 acres I leased with two great guys for 25 years. The lease I’m on now has two MF’s that whine about everything. I’m thinking about shooting them.

Have you ever hunted with a dickhead??? I know some of you all hunt public land, maybe you don’t encounter dick heads??

I'll trade you hunting buddies. I gave two with same name, believe or not, their names are Richard Noggin.

In training to be an obedient master to my two labs

Shooting, fishing and hunting
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Why is it the people that act the most badass on here,tell the most stories about people walking all over them in real
Life?

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by wisturkeyhunter
Why is it the people that act the most badass on here,tell the most stories about people walking all over them in real
Life?

Who are the people who act most badass?

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
OK genius, lets hear how people stealing my stands, threatening to shoot my dog and trying to run me off family land is my fault ? Keep in mind I didn't know any of these azzholes from Adam beforehand. Didn't know the bowhunter was there till he started yelling from his stand to "get that damn dog out of here or I'll shoot it, I'm trying to deer hunt here".. Come on you smarmy azzhole, tell me. I gotta hear this. My wife just started deer hunting two years ago. Being inexperienced, I've put up blinds for her pre season on the neighbors land across the road two years running and both years they were gone when she went to sit them on opening day. We have permission to hunt there and we're the only ones who do. I suppose those missing blinds are my fault too huh, genius ? 3 or four years ago I went hunting with my best friend and hunting partner on HIS LAND. We were walking in on a tractor road when a guy on a four wheeler comes racing up to us. He says he's a personal friend of the owner and we're going to have to leave because he doesn't want anybody but him hunting it. My buddy just smiled and said "that's funny, I'm the owner and I don't remember telling you that, in fact I don't know you at all and I think you'd better leave ". My fault again right there Mr. Genius ? What a fuggin dumbazz you are.

IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
i've hunted with a few dickheads. rarely more than once. i hunted one time with some guy that was the dad of one of my kids friends. he talked a good game about hunting and he had a "special" spot to share. i was totally unfamiliar with the area and we drove probably an hour or more to get to it. before daylight we drove in and it was all prime woods. gorgeous property. nobody else on it. deer everywhere right off the bat. and then i walked down onto a gravel trail and ran into some mountain bikers who gave me a ration of schit. turned out i was on a nature preserve. i about schit. just about then this knucklehead gut shot a doe and it came running up by me and when i peeked over the edge of the hill i could see a swing set and playground. turned out it was a school zone. i was so fuggen mad i wanted to kill this son of a bitch. he never said anything about any of this. worst part was we were in my truck. i was mad, embarrassed and scared for what could have happened all at the same time. thank god we got out of there without trouble. i left the doe run off and was sick over it for a long time afterwards. i learned a valuable lesson that day and one i have passed on to my kids. never hunt somewhere you don't know well and never hunt with someone you don't know real well and whom you've seen handle guns. fugg just thinking about it now makes me mad still and that was probably 15 years ago.

My diploma is a DD214
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
OK genius, lets hear how people stealing my stands, threatening to shoot my dog and trying to run me off famil land is my fault ? Keep in mind I didn't know any of these azzholes from Adam beforehand. Didn't know the bowhunter was there till he started yelling from his stand to "get that damn dog out of here or I'll shoot it, I'm trying to deer hunt here".. Come on you smarmy azzhole, tell me. I gotta hear this. My wife just started deer hunting two years ago. Being inexperienced, I've put up blinds for her pre season on the neighbors land across the road two years running and both years they were gone when she went to sit them on opening day. We have permission to hunt there and we're the only ones who do. I suppose those missing blinds are my fault too huh, genius ?

I don't know ya.

Maybe you got reason to be,...a lot of us do,....but you should try not being pissed off all the time.

It's un-relaxing.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by tedthorn
I bring a case of beer every year and I dont drink

I’d be the guy bitchin it’s the wrong brand.

I would bring your brand

Maker of the Frankenstud Sling Keeper
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Life?
I think most here do most of their hunting in a nice little protected bubble. You know, they hunt posted, private land that nobody they don't know or aren't related to hunts besides them. Get out on heavily hunted land with lots of strangers and trespassers and the unpleasant encounters go up.

A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Life?

Who are the people who act most badass?

For Int'l Assassins?

Quoting Sir Chuck has got to be a Top 5...

Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
Like Chuck Norris says “The best defense is not to offend”.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
OK genius, lets hear how people stealing my stands, threatening to shoot my dog and trying to run me off famil land is my fault ? Keep in mind I didn't know any of these azzholes from Adam beforehand. Didn't know the bowhunter was there till he started yelling from his stand to "get that damn dog out of here or I'll shoot it, I'm trying to deer hunt here".. Come on you smarmy azzhole, tell me. I gotta hear this. My wife just started deer hunting two years ago. Being inexperienced, I've put up blinds for her pre season on the neighbors land across the road two years running and both years they were gone when she went to sit them on opening day. We have permission to hunt there and we're the only ones who do. I suppose those missing blinds are my fault too huh, genius ?

I don't know ya.

Maybe you got reason to be,...a lot of us do,....but you should try not being pissed off all the time.

It's un-relaxing.
That post was meant for that big puzzy Mike74. I admire how laid back you are Bristoe. Envy it even. Maybe someday when I retire I'll be able to emulate it just a little.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Life?
I think most here do most of their hunting in a nice little protected bubble. You know, they hunt posted, private land that nobody they don't know or aren't related to hunts besides them. Get out on heavily hunted land with lots of strangers and trespassers and the unpleasant encounters go up.

I hunt a lot of public land.............when I’m not hunting with ‘family’ doing drives I tend to get back far enough that I’m alone. Getting “back” pretty much eliminates azzwholes. IME, they’re lazy.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Life?

You're about the most provincial poster on the 'Fire. Funny that.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by NH K9
Life?

I hunt a lot of public land.............when I’m not hunting with ‘family’ doing drives I tend to get back far enough that I’m alone. Getting “back” pretty much eliminates azzwholes. IME, they’re lazy.
I did the "get away from the crowds" thing on big tracts of state land for alot of years. Now with bad knees and other health issues I've been staying right close to home the last few years. Got a couple surgeries scheduled before the end of the year that will hopefully restore my abilty to range out.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco

I’m always open to learn new tricks but have learned from the Masters. Despite what one might gather of me from forum postings, I’m so polite in person to avoid trouble. Like Chuck Norris says “The best defense is not to offend”.

I bet.

Plus you hunted and killed the most wanted men in the world for a living. So you're like super interesting.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Life?

I did the "get away from the crowds" thing on big tracts of state land for alot of years. Now with bad knees and other health issues I've been staying right close to home the last few years. Got a couple surgeries scheduled before the end of the year that will hopefully restore my abilty to range out.

I'm thinking hunting doesn't need to be part of the equation to drop you into the "dick head" category. You're the greatest pistol smith nobody has ever heard of and you can't even find your way out of that POS state you call home.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by deflave
Life?

I'm thinking hunting doesn't need to be part of the equation to drop you into the "dick head" category. You're the greatest pistol smith nobody has ever heard of and you can't even find your way out of that POS state you call home.
OMG, says the Floridian. Hows them iguana's taste there scooter ? I've got plenty of hunting right here close to home and lizards ain't part of it. Lots of good pistol smiths out there you never heard of working for outfits like Colt, Wilson, Les Baer etc... If you weren't such a clueless dumbazz you'da figured that out by now.

Last edited by Blackheart; 08/18/18.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by slumlord
Well....I sprayed Deer Repellent around some stands last year, then I carved up several saplings to look like a super hot rubline, kicked out a couple of scrapes, one near where dude parked his ATV.

Man they were hunting it hard.

hahahaha

Maybe I'm the dickhead

Then I booted em, told my uncle they smelled like marijuana and could be a liability, he agreed

Hahahaaa!!!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Life?

No I hunt only public land in PA with the pumpkin patch and I don't have any of the problems you do. Mostly because I don't have your pizz poor attitude.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Keep paying those New York State taxes Capt. Pistol smith.

Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

247 members (204guy, 1_deuce, 10gaugemag, 260Remguy, 257_X_50, 29 invisible), 2,054 guests, and 1,074 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,746
Posts18,495,188
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.