Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Originally Posted by NVhntr
A sad story for sure but I have to wonder how her plight seems to have won the national publicity it did. How many others have turned up missing since her that we haven't heard a peep about? What made her special?

I tend to see this the same way. How many others have been attacked and/or killed doing pretty stupid things like jogging at night alone, stopping to talk to strangers, especially ones a prudent person would profile, and leaving bars with someone they just met? It happens every day somewhere in our country.

I firmly believe that political correctness being pounded into our youth is leaving them without necessary defense instincts.

It's exactly why she's dead, TRH.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
I just heard that the farm where he had worked for a number of years, claim they had cleared him thru e-varify, the Fed site to clear immigrants as being legal.

If that's the case, that system is broken and needs to be fixed, ASAP

DF.

The wetbacks are using stolen ID's.

Identity theft is a huge problem.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Anyone in that area with the "year-round tan" better be keeping a low profile

Oh wait, the nutless iowans don't even have the death penalty. Just another foucking vermont with corn

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by luv2safari

I tend to see this the same way. How many others have been attacked and/or killed doing pretty stupid things like jogging at night alone, stopping to talk to strangers, especially ones a prudent person would profile, and leaving bars with someone they just met? It happens every day somewhere in our country.

I firmly believe that political correctness being pounded into our youth is leaving them without necessary defense instincts.

This ^^^ I have 3 daughters and have taught them to trust no one, the world is full of vile creatures that will hurt the innocent.

IC B2

I
I
Sort of ironic that the polices she supported killed her. Still sad.

Should be no due process for the [bleep] who killed her. Quickly verify, find guilty, and kill him. His trial will become a [bleep] and cost tax payers a ton of money.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by IFSWD
Sort of ironic that the polices she supported killed her. Still sad.

Should be no due process for the [bleep] who killed her. Quickly verify, find guilty, and kill him. His trial will become a [bleep] and cost tax payers a ton of money.

Iowa doesn't apparently have the death penalty.

But, if they did, Mexico would get involved and diplomatically protest his death penalty.

They don't think their wetbacks need to be killed for crimes committed here.

Texas tells Mexico to GFT and kills 'em anyway... laugh

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Elizabeth Warren ...said on CNN for the family to suck it up ....

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
atvalaska,

And you are surprised by anything that any LEFTIST DIMocRAT says??

yours, tex

"VICTORY OR DEATH"

William Barrett Travis, Lt.Col., comdt.
Fortress of The Alamo, Bejar
F'by 24, 1836
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Iowa doesn't apparently have the death penalty.
No, unfortunately we don't. Somehow a demoncrap gov got it thrown out a long time ago.

But like everywhere else, the inmates do.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by jaguartx
How the hell young women can think they are safe while jogging alone with no gun and ears blocked by ear buds is beyond me.

They don't THINK & they're stupid, obviously.

By the way, in case you missed it, Jeremiah was a bullfrog.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Reloder28
How the hell young women can think they are safe while jogging alone with no gun and ears blocked by ear buds is beyond me.

Because they've always been safe before and everyone they know has been safe, and in small-town Iowa hardly anyone ever locks their doors or takes the keys out of their vehicles.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by slumlord
Kate Stienle all over again

My guess is that this is much, much worse.

Who knows how long he used her before killing her.

The way it sounds, he ran her over with his vehicle the second time she told him to leave her alone and she started to dial 911.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
All teenagers and young adults think there bulletproof. They think bad things only happen to other people. To everybody else they are the other people. The politicians have got this country into a bad position. Probably 25 million illegals here and no one really knows who they are. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by slumlord
Kate Stienle all over again

My guess is that this is much, much worse.

Who knows how long he used her before killing her.

The way it sounds, he ran her over with his vehicle the second time she told him to leave her alone and she started to dial 911.

In a "perfect" world, she'd have whipped out her 9mm, put about three thru the windshield in his head, THEN pulled out her I-Phone to tell the po-po where to find the remains...

DF

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
She was jogging with her ear buds in place. Cases like this come up about once every 3 months, girl jogging with her damn ear buds, 20 years ago it was with the Walkman but now, the Iphone and the ear buds. She is not aware of her surroundings and she gets grabbed and murdered.

So a girl is jogging like that in Central Park she is really dumb. She needs to leave the damn stereo at home, and she needs to have a can of pepper spray in her hand.

But even I must admit, in rural Iowa like Mollie was, it seems so safe, seems like you could jog with ear buds and no pepper spray.

Illegal alien murderer POS.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

That Illegal must have seen her jogging numerous times and struck when it was convenient to him. Earbuds or walking down the sidewalk looking down at their iphone same crap. Attractive distracted women make great targets.

I wonder how many Hezbollah are embedded that made their way to the US thru Mexico?

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Does he have a "go fund me" page yet?

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by Reloder28

I feel for the family. Unfortunately this young lady was nieve. I hate to say stupid, but I guess the end product is about the same.

As the "Duke" said, "Life is hard, it's even harder when you're stupid".

I know that's pretty harsh, but these happenings, so preventable, make me angry...

Pancho should NOT have been there, should NOT have been anywhere on U.S. soil, allowed to commit such a senseless act...

The Left will down play this, as it goes against their narrative.

DF

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
The perp ran her over on a rural road, what the heck are you folks that are calling her dumb are thinking.

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

285 members (1lessdog, 204guy, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 117LBS, 10gaugeman, 38 invisible), 2,518 guests, and 1,100 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,446
Posts18,528,764
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.