Campfire Kahuna
It's comin'.

It's getting very close.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Oh and MILES58,

Lanny Davis isn't even a practicing lawyer anymore, he is a rabid liberal political hack and best pal's with the Clinton.
Kinda of an odd choice for an attorney to get you out of legal trouble dontcha think?
But then again connecting the dot's is not you lib's strong suite is it?

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Dear Liberals,

If you oust a duly elected president, you get two things.

1) President Pence

2) Civil War

I'd think about that a bit...

AND.... I would also consider the precedent you are setting for the next libtard you put in the Oval Office.

Dumbasses.

I remember an interview with Shelby Foote who wrote the "Civil War" series made famous by Ken Burns and PBS. Shelby Foote was asked if Abraham Lincoln had not been elected President in 1861 there may not have been a Civil War. Shelby Foote responded a War would have to be eventually fought as it was the only way to settle the slavery issue.

We are at the same point in history as the "LEFT" is continually pushing us towards an armed conflict.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by irfubar

The brilliant Lanny Davis had his client plead guilty to something that isn't even a crime. The devil is in the details and if this type of alleged campaign contribution has never been adjudicated.
So MILES it appears the fix is in.
Lets see the special prosecutor threatens Cohen with phony charges, has unlimited resources and power to destroy just about anyone.
Cohen is a sleaze with questionable dealings and integrity. That makes him very vulnerable to the special council.
This is how federal prosecutors work, they win 90% of the cases with these tactics.
If you look at Muellers past record he has many shady prosecutions under his belt. THIS IS THE SWAMP
You have fallen for the swamp propaganda, congratulations but then again being from Minnesoda I bet you voted for Al Franken?

Another believer in the justice fairy?

Are you really dumb enough to believe that no one participating in the conviction of Cohen believed that there was no violation of law? Really? Those charges were very real, based squarely on federal law and appropriate.

Take it to the bank, the SDNY attorneys that prosecuted Cohen were focused on him, and him alone. They did not look ahead to who or what is next. They had a job to do and they had an education that taught them to do precisely that and nothing else. Anything that may come out of their work had to be squarely based on that work and had to be absolutely dependent upon it. Failure to do it that way is how you lose on appeal. That their work may be the basis for action against Trump is not and was not their concern. The chances that they will be any part of the next steps in prosecuting Trump or anyone else are slim and none. Their sole job was get the conviction of Cohen and make certain the conviction will stand up.

Contrary to what it looks like you believe, none of these people are out to get anyone. They have a job to do, they have been rigorously trained to focus on the job at hand and not shotgun attempts at irrelevant claims like your post and they are in fact usually pretty good at it. Indeed, federal prosecutors win 90% of their cases in this manner because the build the case precisely on the law and prepare it carefully before they get to court. Far better they dismiss charges before it goes anywhere than to have a poorly constructed case and lose at trial which lets a guilty person go and precludes future prosecution.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by doctor_Encore

We are at the same point in history as the "LEFT" is continually pushing us towards an armed conflict.

The things that must be floating around in your mind are just amazing.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
He broke the law alright.

You think it may just be possible for a slimeball lawyer to be responsible for breaking the law all by himself, without direction or orders from anyone else?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

The things that must be floating around in your mind are just amazing.

He ain't alone.

Be keep kickin' the sleeping giant.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

I remember an interview with Shelby Foote who wrote the "Civil War" series made famous by Ken Burns and PBS. Shelby Foote was asked if Abraham Lincoln had not been elected President in 1861 there may not have been a Civil War. Shelby Foote responded a War would have to be eventually fought as it was the only way to settle the slavery issue.

Doc,

Are you really suggesting the outcome of not accepting faulty perception of reality is likely to induce armed conflict? That this is something akin to the basis for the civil war?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ya right MILES, they aren't out to get anyone, kinda like Comey, Strzok, McCabe etc.... wink

These Democrat political hack lawyers are just doing there jobs.

Justice fairy? really, you are shallow thinker, bless your heart.......

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by MILES58

Doc,

Are you really suggesting the outcome of not accepting faulty perception of reality is likely to induce armed conflict? That this is something akin to the basis for the civil war?

If he isn't clear, them I am...

When you throw the Constitution in the fire and disallow legal elections, our republic is lost unless we do something about it.

Y'all are about to find out why the 2nd Amendment was written into our Constitution.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Doc,

When you throw the Constitution in the fire and disallow legal elections, our republic is lost unless we do something about it.

Y'all are about to find out why the 2nd Amendment was written into our Constitution.

100% spot on^^^^^^^^

liberals have blinders on and cant see the forest through the tree's
it is a mental illness

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L

Doc,

Yes, you continue to throw the Constitution into the fire, over and over and over again. But you are also, sadly, protected by it, so you can continue your treasonous behavior, and the "Left" (and Center) won't hurt you. They will, however make fun of you and you will continue to wind up your panties in knots and stamp your feet and threaten this and that. But you are safe. The LAW protects even you.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The left will hurt you, ever hear of antifa ?, they like to whack you upside the head with bicycle locks......

If the left ever gains absolute power they will march every constitution loving conservative into the ovens, after they disarm us...

The projection tactic is wearing kinda thin.

You lib's are mentally ill.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Doc,

Yes, you continue to throw the Constitution into the fire, over and over and over again. But you are also, sadly, protected by it, so you can continue your treasonous behavior, and the "Left" (and Center) won't hurt you. They will, however make fun of you and you will continue to wind up your panties in knots and stamp your feet and threaten this and that. But you are safe. The LAW protects even you.

Saul Alinsky at its best. Accuse them of what you are doing....... The only problem, LeRoy, is that the general populace is tired of the charade/act.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

Why don't you get specific, Dumbass?

Who has thrown the Constitution in the fire?

Who has committed treasonous behavior?

Unless the law applies to everyone blindly, then nobody is protected by it.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L

You have, you are. And you are totally protected, yet you want to kill folks that disagree with your need for fascism.

Bwana_1 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Originally Posted by K22
Where can I go to read where Cohen pleaded guilty to being in concert with Trump? The last I saw, no finance laws were violated by Trump, but where is this guilty plea?

Trump will not be leaving the White House until 2025.

https://www.lawfareblog.com/document-michael-cohen-plea-agreement

There's 30 pages of documents, I'm not posting them all up.

Ok, so he pleads guilty to tax fraud and what appears to be a contribution. That has nothing to do with Trump. What you were hoping for was campaign money spent as hush money, but that never happened.

Sometime in the near future you'll see Cohen having all of that IRS stuff overthrown or at least portions of it.

I just provided the documents, I didn't God forbid give an opinion of their contents...read them yourself.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

You have, you are. And you are totally protected, yet you want to kill folks that disagree with your need for fascism.

Might want to read up on 'fascism' and see just who the Real Fascists are whistle

FJB & FJT
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
It's crazy how Trump becoming President brought the liberal/commie/nutcases on the site out into the open.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by dodgefan
It's crazy how Trump becoming President brought the liberal/commie/nutcases on the site out into the open.

Not near as funny as how he has brought the fascists and racists out - but then they have always been "out" here on the fire.

Page 11 of 17 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

582 members (10gaugeman, 22kHornet, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 1lesfox, 10Glocks, 65 invisible), 14,480 guests, and 1,037 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,304
Posts18,545,406
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.