Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Sam I agree, Lewistown has everything a person needs, we are looking at property and it is expensive......I live in a great area but it is all straight up and down.

have a good one.....bob

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Bob, I need open space to 'breathe'....

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by BobMt

I always thought...man havre would be good, close to bird hunting and coyote hunting.....then a friend of mine got married a couple of years ago there......I went, 1st time there.....

all of a sudden emigrant in paradise valley looked pretty good....I will drive where I need to go....bob

I love the Hi-Line. I just find humor in people that have never lived there telling me I should live there.

Another knee slapper is down here in Florida. Non-Floridians ask "Why would you move to Florida??"

To which I reply "Why did YOU move to Florida?"

Blank stares....

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Sam I agree, Lewistown has everything a person needs, we are looking at property and it is expensive......I live in a great area but it is all straight up and down.

have a good one.....bob

I like Great Falls more than any of them.

I'll probably retire in Ft. Benton.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'm gonna build a retirement/hideout 'home' out in the middle of a remote CRP field.

That or buy a place in Jordan.

IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I love Jordan.

Kremlin too.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

belt isn't a bad little town.....we will start getting out of here in the winters for 3 or 4 months....thinking lake havasu….I cant see me ever leaving montana….,but, I am just about 59, when I was younger I didn't hesitate to move if need be.

hope everything goes your way there, sometimes you just do what needs to be done...…..but, sam and I have much better taste than you....great falls over Lewistown? put the spray can down, its affecting your judgement.....bob

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by SamOlson
I'm gonna build a retirement/hideout 'home' out in the middle of a remote CRP field.

I have some good friends.....they were born and raised here.....tried a few years ago to buy a church in Jordan, they were going to turn it into their base camp for hunting and fishing, they just missed it.....bob

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Interesting.

Am doing a 365 mile each way round trip tomorrow to a family reunion gathering. Might stay over but will likely come back tomorrow night. Used to push through Los Angeles to Port Angeles non-stop in college. No more of those kind of killer drives. But I still enjoy long drives away from cities. I avoid night driving as much as I can.

Last spring we had an airline trip fizzle and my wife said, “Let's go look at more of those big red rocks in Utah.” So the next day we took off for Bryce Canyon, running two lanes state and county roads nearly all the way down from Canada and back. I do enjoy that.

Wife likes to sleep late. I get up early and prowl around to see if there is a bakery open... In one little Wyoming town the only place open was a dry good store with a coffee pot on and half a dozen good ol boys shooting the breeze. They welcomed me, and the proprietor fixed breakfast for all of us.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by 79S
I drove from Colorado Springs to Wasilla in 2016 talk about a lonely drive by yourself lol..

"The Warden" said you should have had a book on tape -

like "War and Peace" smile

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
My wife left central WA last Monday for the San Diego area. made it in two days. Thursday headed north for the Canadian border. Made it in two days. This morning she came back home to central WA.

She said her truck was really tired.

I could wish a lot of things on my worst enemy but neuropathy ain't one of them.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
634 you say? That’s nice. I start out in less then nine hours for 1180 miles. And I HATE driving...

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

I have some good friends.....they were born and raised here.....tried a few years ago to buy a church in Jordan, they were going to turn it into their base camp for hunting and fishing, they just missed it.....bob

You gotta be a special lot to live and adapt in a place like Jordan. I believe even a lot of native Montanan's would struggle. Not Sam obviously. LMAO. But most others.

79S Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave

have a good one.....bob

I like Great Falls more than any of them.

I'll probably retire in Ft. Benton.

And this is phase 3 of our plan and open up that titty bar we been talking about?

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by deflave

You gotta be a special lot to live and adapt in a place like Jordan. I believe even a lot of native Montanan's would struggle. Not Sam obviously. LMAO. But most others.

Lived there a while. Loved it.

Would move back in a heartbeat if I could get it to jive with my work.

Glad to see someone is finally recognizing that I’m special.

Montana MOFO
T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Left Sunday midday for just shy of 1000 mike road trip to work in Oregon yesterday. Have about 400 miles of the return trip left.

Will do just shy of 2,000 miles and a full day’s work in about 2 1/2 days.

Montana MOFO
T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
2200 miles in ~58 hours with a full days work in there as well.

Montana MOFO
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

393 members (12344mag, 16gage, 1lessdog, 01Foreman400, 1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 45 invisible), 2,541 guests, and 1,267 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,497
Posts18,490,459
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.