Hop To
Page 15 of 17 1 2 13 14 15 16 17
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by Paddler
Oh, you're going to be so, so upset, BS. You guys will be insisting Trump is innocent right up until he and his family march out of the WH in handcuffs. Too funny.
.........Question for ya Paddler....How old are you? You live in your mommy and daddy's basement somewhere?

Your above post is the best you can do?

You are a typical GUTT-LESS liberal and I mean completely GUTT-LESS. You just post your immature dribble without addressing anything that confronts you head on. YOU are a damned coward!!

You do not have the capability to deal with anything when confronted !!!!...............

Senior citizen, financially secure. You? Better question. Why are you such an idiot?

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Why are you such an idiot?

Ah the ages old adage: "You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye."

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by FreeMe

I am curious. Can you give examples of others who have been charged and tried for such an offense? I'm drawing a blank.

Here's a decent definition and some examples.:

https://legaldictionary.net/malicious-prosecution/

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Oh, you're going to be so, so upset, BS. You guys will be insisting Trump is innocent right up until he and his family march out of the WH in handcuffs. Too funny.
.........Question for ya Paddler....How old are you? You live in your mommy and daddy's basement somewhere?

Your above post is the best you can do?

You are a typical GUTT-LESS liberal and I mean completely GUTT-LESS. You just post your immature dribble without addressing anything that confronts you head on. YOU are a damned coward!!

You do not have the capability to deal with anything when confronted !!!!...............

Senior citizen, financially secure. You? Better question. Why are you such an idiot?
............Ok Piddle....Since u are so financially secure then put up $10K in an escrow acct then. Crickets, crickets, crickets, crickets, crickets...........Guttless coward!!!

Yep! I am an idiot for the Constitution and the rule of law. On the other hand,,,,,,, you libs are just pure idiots.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by MILES58

I am curious. Can you give examples of others who have been charged and tried for such an offense? I'm drawing a blank.

How about "Political Persecution"..?

Got a definition for that yet?

I don't doubt that Cohen and Manafort were sleezeballs. Isn't it possible they broke the law all by themselves?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Just announced, at 4pm EST Cohen appearing in court to plea to charges, agreed with Mueller team on plea agreement.

Flipping implies that he's going to give testimony of Trump's guilt in a crime. Since he isn't guilty of a crime, flip is not the right word.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
What is it that has you so frantic? If you are right, come Monday at the latest Cohen will be exonerated of a non crime and free to go about his business, and I will come on here and apologize If you are not he remains a convicted felon and you will forever after remain just as fugging stupid as you are now..
............You just don't get things do ya BOY!!!??? You are a big lib bonehead who, won't recognize Constitutional law if it slapped you right in the face.

The Mueller team via Lanny Davis who advised Cohen to plead guilty to 2 counts of campaign violation,,,OR ELSE,,,,made a big mistake. And you have to understand that the SDCNY is located where? In BIG LIB TOWN US OF A....The prosecutors on Mueller's team in the SDCNY are corrupt and so is Lanny Davis. You got that punk?

Cohen was forced to plead guilty or else. He is a PAWN.

And come Monday, Cohen will not be exonerated.

It will take another judication at a later date if Cohen wishes to appeal.

I know you idiotic libtard clowns which includes you Miles, want to tie the Cohen plea deals directly to Trump. Well since Cohen pleaded guilty, THEN TRUMP MUST BE GUILTY OF A CRIME TOO! That was Mueller's plan, the prosecution's plan and Lanny's plan. NOT GONNA WORK out legally for all you libturds.....Sorry boy!

You cannot be guilty of a crime when there was no crime to begin with. Regardless of the Cohen plea, it does not matter Miles.

The Trump legal team, the Constitution and the fact the Cohen pleaded to NON crimes, will be the downfall to your hopes of a Trump impeachment or conviction. Ain't gonna happen boy.

Good luck with that.....Because from a legal standpoint you don't stand any chance.

Go take yer meds.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

I don't doubt that Cohen and Manafort were sleezeballs. Isn't it possible they broke the law all by themselves?

I do not know that there there is a legal definition called political persecution, although I have seen it my whole life.that I can remember.

Certainly if Cohen acted absolutely alone, never notified Trump in any way and never discussed payment with Trump, the yes it is possible that he alone may be culpable. But we already have heard the audio recording of him and Trump discussing the matter. We have already heard trump admit he paid for it after the fact and Cohen has already testified that he acted at the direction of and in concert with Trump.

Manafort at this time has kept things pretty tight and has implicated no one else that I know of. Thus far there is no other evidence that I know of that implicates anyone other than Manafort in any kind or concerted illegal activity. That doesn't mean it didn't happen. That doesn't mean it's even likely that he did everything it looks like he did alone. In point of fact with millions of dollars involved and a number of years of activity there usually are other people involved.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

..........You just don't get things do ya BOY!!!??? You are a big lib bonehead who, won't recognize Constitutional law if it slapped you right in the face.

The Mueller team via Lanny Davis who advised Cohen to plead guilty to 2 counts of campaign violation,,,OR ELSE,,,,made a big mistake. And you have to understand that the SDCNY is located where? In BIG LIB TOWN US OF A....The prosecutors on Mueller's team in the SDCNY are corrupt and so is Lanny Davis. You got that punk?

I know you idiotic libtard clowns which includes you Miles, want to tie the Cohen plea deals directly to Trump. Well since Cohen pleaded guilty, THEN TRUMP MUST BE GUILTY OF A CRIME TOO! That was Mueller's plan, the prosecution's plan and Lanny's plan. NOT GONNA WORK out legally for all you libturds.....Sorry boy!

You cannot be guilty of a crime when there was no crime to begin with. Regardless of the Cohen plea, it does not matter Miles.

The Trump legal team, the Constitution and the fact the Cohen pleaded to NON crimes, will be the downfall to your hopes of a Trump impeachment or conviction. Ain't gonna happen boy.

Good luck with that.....Because from a legal standpoint you don't stand any chance.

Go take yer meds.

You have 48 hours to run you mouth. If you are even remotely correct in the tiniest amount there will be a filing Monday morning and Cohen will be getting out from under. And if you are mouthing baseless drivel, you will still be stupid. I also doubt you have the grace that god gave rabbit turds so I won't hold my breath expecting an apology. But I may take other action.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

I do not know that there there is a legal definition called political persecution, although I have seen it my whole life.that I can remember.

Certainly if Cohen acted absolutely alone, never notified Trump in any way and never discussed payment with Trump, the yes it is possible that he alone may be culpable. But we already have heard the audio recording of him and Trump discussing the matter. We have already heard trump admit he paid for it after the fact and Cohen has already testified that he acted at the direction of and in concert with Trump.

Manafort at this time has kept things pretty tight and has implicated no one else that I know of. Thus far there is no other evidence that I know of that implicates anyone other than Manafort in any kind or concerted illegal activity. That doesn't mean it didn't happen. That doesn't mean it's even likely that he did everything it looks like he did alone. In point of fact with millions of dollars involved and a number of years of activity there usually are other people involved.

You hear what you want to hear and what the media tells you to hear.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
Good! you run quick like a bunny and tell SDNY, Cohen, his Lawyers and the judge that they fugged up and show 'em how to fix it. You are going to rich! You'll make a gazillion dollars as a consultant!

What a [bleep] Joke!

I guess you're what passes for a lawyer in Minnesota (and MN says a lot). Go ahead Mr. J.D. (you'll need to Google that to find out what it means), spell out the case against Cohen. Cite the laws broken, and show evidence of wrongdoing. I have no doubt Cohen has some shady dealings, but since you've declared him guilty, here's your chance to show us how much smarter you are than the rest of the 'fire. So lay out the case. I bet you can get a job working for Bharara. Even though it's a commie court, they're not going to allow you to wear your pussy hat in the courtroom, even if you did knit it from your own pubes.

Didn't Cohen declare himself Guilty?

That's what the "news" says. Doesn't mean he is, either.

The lawyers on here are so sure, I want to have them lay out the case. You know, since it's a slam dunk, done deal and all.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Let's step back a little and review the context of my question....

If there is no crime, then someone misrepresented that law. Misrepresentation like that has a name in the legal system. It's called malicious prosecution and is a chargeable offense...

Now, disregarding for now the lack of any information on your link about the legitimacy (or not) of that source (it amuses me that you would offer an unverifiable source for proof) - there is only one real example given there (an obscure one, at that), and that example is not anything like what you are proposing in your post. Even the theoretical examples are not the same thing. In fact - that site isn't supporting your claim of "chargeable offense" at all. Possible tort claim, yes - but I see no suggestion there that anyone has or could be "charged" with any "offense" (which normally suggests a crime). In the meantime, I have to question whether Cohen could sue for such an action after his guilty plea. Oh yeah....anyone can be sued at any time for any thing.....

Got something more relevant?

Lunatic fringe....we all know you're out there.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

If there is no crime, then someone misrepresented that law. Misrepresentation like that has a name in the legal system. It's called malicious prosecution and is a chargeable offense...

Stop asking for examples. Miles the commiefagjunkie knows Cohen is guilty, and Miles can point to the law where Trump is guilty by association. He just doesn't want to point to any broken laws because it is super secret squirrel legal stuff he can't reveal to the public or the internet will revoke his J.D.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

So you know for a fact the payments for the NDA's came from campaign funds and you have the evidence? Because if they didn't then the payments were totally legal. END OF STORY.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Bigfish, i guess some folks dont remember just whos DOJ raided Cohen.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

..........You just don't get things do ya BOY!!!??? You are a big lib bonehead who, won't recognize Constitutional law if it slapped you right in the face.

Go take yer meds.

You have 48 hours to run you mouth. If you are even remotely correct in the tiniest amount there will be a filing Monday morning and Cohen will be getting out from under. And if you are mouthing baseless drivel, you will still be stupid. I also doubt you have the grace that god gave rabbit turds so I won't hold my breath expecting an apology. But I may take other action.
............................Where do I start with this damned crap....Who says there must be a filing within 48 hours? You think corrupt Lanny Davis will advise Cohen to file an appeal? You must be smoking some wacky stuff.

I will run my mouth longer than 48 hours,,,,BOY!....Yep! Don't expect an apology. I despise liberals like you and will continue to run my mouth whether you or anyone else likes it or not.

BUT YOU MAY TAKE OTHER ACTION????????? And just what other action DO YOU intend to take????? Oh I can't wait for this one!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Stop asking for examples. Miles the commiefagjunkie knows Cohen is guilty, and Miles can point to the law where Trump is guilty by association. He just doesn't want to point to any broken laws because it is super secret squirrel legal stuff he can't reveal to the public or the internet will revoke his J.D.

You ain't the boss of me. laugh

I'm also curious how he makes the connection between malicious prosecution of a crime (ostensibly a justification for a tort claim) and fraudulent prosecution of a non-crime. I;m sure there is something there...but I can't...quite..put my finger on it. whistle

Lunatic fringe....we all know you're out there.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Bigfish, i guess some folks dont remember just whos DOJ raided Cohen.

No, that was a Mueller action. Not exactly Trump running the DOJ running Rosenstein running Mueller. Though that's how it is supposed to work.

But I never knew we had so many lawyers here. So weird. Guess with the internet and all it's so cheap to get your JD now- maybe I can have one overnighted to me from Amazon?

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

You ain't the boss of me. laugh

I'm also curious how he makes the connection between malicious prosecution of a crime (ostensibly a justification for a tort claim) and fraudulent prosecution of a non-crime. I;m sure there is something there...but I can't...quite..put my finger on it. whistle

He's obviously an attorney, and a good one at that. He'll surely point us all in the right direction once the super duper secret squirrel stuff can be decalssified by him.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

That's what the "news" says. Doesn't mean he is, either.

The lawyers on here are so sure, I want to have them lay out the case. You know, since it's a slam dunk, done deal and all.

Jesus Mary and Joseph on a piggy powered pogo stick! You have been diseased by bigsqueeze! It's fugging contagious!

Cohen pled guilty to charges made in court by the SDNY prosecutors. I do not know of a legal capability to declare yourself guilty of anything. Nor is there a way absent the charging by a prosecuting authority for an individual to get that into court before a judge. And lastly, absent a judge overseeing the case and accepting the defendant's guilty plea there is no guilty. Now a person has the ability to stand up and declare himself to be just about anything, but that doesn't make it so.

If you know of a better definition of a slam dunk than Cohen pleading guilty to the charges made by SDNY and the judge accepting that plea I would be real interested in hearing it. As soon as that acceptance happened, Cohen at that moment became a convicted felon on all counts. That's about as done as slam dunk and damn The case is done and over. Damn near irreversible. Cohen is guilty and will remain that way.

You are free to explain how he isn't guilty, but the court and Mr Cohen have a lot more to say about that than you do, and anyone of them carries a lot more weight in the discussion than you do.

Page 15 of 17 1 2 13 14 15 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

534 members (10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 1lessdog, 06hunter59, 1badf350, 56 invisible), 10,463 guests, and 1,052 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,367
Posts18,547,042
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.