Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
G
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
G
I've listed a mint condition, Browning 1885 22 Hornet, if anyone is interested in one. Thanks.

GB1

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
That's great..

But this is not the classifieds..

G
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
G
Excuse me, I didn't mean to upset you on your forum.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by gumfighter
Excuse me, I didn't mean to upset you on your forum.

Not "my" forum- but neither is it "yours" to spam with for sale announcements that do not belong on discussion forums.

It's why there is a separate Classified section. Sadly, that logic is ignored in your zeal to peddle your rifle.

Ric Bin - the site owner- just dealt with another "special" person like you spamming other subforums with their personal " for sale" announcements.

Last edited by jk16; 08/27/18.
F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
I dont see the harm. I dont check the classified on any regular basis. I would respect a moderator in this matter. Otherwise, why not live and let live?

The complaint is 10x more spam than the initial post.

Last edited by fourbore; 08/29/18.
IC B2

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by fourbore
I dont see the harm. I dont check the classified on any regular basis. I would respect a moderator in this matter. Otherwise, why not live and let live?

The complaint is 10x more spam than the initial post.

What you "have no problem with"- Ric Bin had to clean up a lot lately because of arrogant dipshits like you

Go down to the Handgun forum and look what an idiot did days ago that had to be moved to the Classifieds.

About 15 separate for sale listings... He did the same thing in several other sub forums.

Last edited by jk16; 08/29/18.
F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
This is not some guy listing 15 items. It is a pointer to an interesting classified item. Perfectly fine as far as I know. And if not, an honest mistake and I am sure a moderator will be along to square it away.

Name calling is forbidden under the rules of the forum and that should not have to be pointed out to you of all people. I mean a person who is complaining about forum abuse.. You might want to go back and edit your last remarks. I did not quote it for that reason. I personally dont care. It reflects badly on you.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
This is not some guy listing 15 items. It is a pointer to an interesting classified item. Perfectly fine as far as I know. And if not, an honest mistake and I am sure a moderator will be along to square it away.

Name calling is forbidden under the rules of the forum and that should not have to be pointed out to you of all people. I mean a person who is complaining about forum abuse.. You might want to go back and edit your last remarks. I did not quote it for that reason. I personally dont care. It reflects badly on you.

The other guy started with a "for sale" listing once a week and then it became a flood of posts.

And you ARE a dipshit.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C

We ALL know who the DIPSHIT is here.
The DIPHIT forum cop.

U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
He sure looks like a serial spammer with a whopping 36 posts since 2006.

Never try to teach a pig to sing...
...it wastes your time and annoys the pig!
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jk16

The other guy started with a "for sale" listing once a week and then it became a flood of posts.

And you ARE a dipshit.

You're the kid that used to tattle on the whole class when they talked after the teacher left the room, aren't you. Clean the sand out of your vag and mind your own business.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
This is not some guy listing 15 items. It is a pointer to an interesting classified item.

My take also. And relevant to this forum.

Jeez if You follow jk's reasoning... We shouldn't tell about good deals, or link to gunbroker ads, etc.

gumfighter... next time post a link to your ad.

Jerry

Last edited by jerrywoodswalker; 08/31/18.

Si vis pacem, para bellum
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Bueller...?

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

308 members (2ndwind, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 29aholic, 1Longbow, 1OntarioJim, 42 invisible), 3,104 guests, and 1,049 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,641
Posts18,533,608
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.