Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
If I was investigating what will be the biggest case of corruption going after most of the senior leadership of the CIA, FBI, NSA, Justice Dept. two Former U.S Presidents, a Former First lady and all their minions, I'd be awful quiet about what I was doing. Especially if I was in an a setting where I was surrounded by liberal sycophants who'd jump at the chance to shield for their masters. Either that, or I'd worry that my own corruption will put me in the noose along side them.

DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Adding to this debacle, Trump tweets: China hacked Crooked Hillary's email account.

33,000 missing emails anyone? Bad for Hillary..., Bad for American in that had she been elected President, the Chinese could and would have blackmailed her. Exactly why there's a law forbidding private email servers.

Also it's been divulged that all these bad actors were communicating via X-Box Live, trying to hide from the NSA.

Oops.

I don't know about you guys but if the NSA has the ability to capture conversations via internet gaming boards, it's a little more than scary for all of us. I'm elated over the fact that these treasonous traitors will be exposed, but seriously... (No landline or "air-wave" conversations go unheard??)

How fugged up is this?? Hello 1984! Not even messages written in the sand are immune...

Cripes!

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The deep web has been communicating via video game players for awhile now.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I don't see President Trump letting the Attorney General J. Sessions fumble around - twiddling his thumbs day in day out .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by DMc

Also it's been divulged that all these bad actors were communicating via X-Box Live, trying to hide from the NSA.

Oops.

I don't know about you guys but if the NSA has the ability to capture conversations via internet gaming boards, it's a little more than scary for all of us. I'm elated over the fact that these treasonous traitors will be exposed, but seriously... (No landline or "air-wave" conversations go unheard??)

How fugged up is this?? Hello 1984! Not even messages written in the sand are immune...

Cripes!

The comment about (no landline or "air-wave" conversations go unheard??) I believe for within the borders of the US that has been a fact since the Patriot Act and some other additional pieces of legislation were passed. I would add there are also no forums, facebook posts, etc that are also not open for recording or acting on. Some here might want to keep that in mind. Say whatever you want, but be aware that you aren't justing saying it to us members here on the "fire".
I don't say this to alarm anyone. We are adults. But there may come a time when comments, taken out of context, arise to be used in other ways we would not agree with at all.

We live in a world in rapid flux, change and adaptation. Not all of it is good and not all of it allows us to remain free and able to think freely and comment on the thoughts of others in private. Sad, I know - but this is the times we have before us. I think I like the times of simple cow punching, hunting, shooting as teens, camping in the woods, and I believe slightly less political corruption. At least I know there was a lack of snowflakes and social justice warrior types.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Some of us have been saying that for months. I think from Nov until now is more than 5 mo.

Word is there are about 45,000 sealed indictments and rising.

The last email I got on it said 13,000 sealed indictments. grin

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He's got 470 investigators working with him on this so writing up 45k indictments is entirely plausible.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Sessions is truly the silent executioner with respect to human trafficking.

His efforts will not amount to a pissants fart if Trump doesnt drain the swamp and defeat the deep state NWO which funds MS-13 .

Trump cant do it without Sessions and Sessions is firing real bullets. Hes waiting until after the midterms to start hitting the big wheels. Why would he want to get the folks upset before the election. If he wanted to screw Trump all he would have to do is take down some dimocommie big wigs before the elections and hear a synchronized cry across the country that he is a dictator destroying his enemies.

It aint rocket science, but it is 3D chess.

God Bless Trump and Sessions in MAGA.

Jag, what you say makes alot of sense to me. This whole thing is about politics until after the mid-terms. Gotta play by the rules.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
He's got 470 investigators working with him on this so writing up 45k indictments is entirely plausible.

Worth a repeat. Some mathematicians here seem to think Sessions is working in a vacuum, alone.

The email I got said 13k also.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Don't forget HRC's 'infamous' quote along the lines of "if he wins we're all going to hang"
She knew......... whistle

FJB & FJT
IC B3

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn

Yep.

7mmRM the perfect North American cartridge!
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Raeford
Don't forget HRC's 'infamous' quote along the lines of "if he wins we're all going to hang"
She knew......... whistle

And dont forget Trump saying BEFORE the election that maybe Russia could find Hillarys 33,000 lost emails. Do you really think Trump blows smoke he doesnt have a clue about. And Jell0, he didnt have to collude with Rusxia to have that info.

People seem to forget about military intell. Does anyone think the CIA wouldnt have killed him by now, as they did JFK, if it werent for them. Is anyone stupid enough to think he would have ran for the office or threatened the Fed without their assurance of protection? Wasnt JFK going to disband the CIA and RFK was going to audit the Fed?

Why did JFK JR name his magazine GEORGE.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Rugies
IG Horowitz last report didnt do much.. The next one is on Fisa abuses. Does anyone know when its supposed to be released?

The info Horowitz dug up was tbe reason Sessions appointed Huber.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by warmutt
If I was investigating what will be the biggest case of corruption going after most of the senior leadership of the CIA, FBI, NSA, Justice Dept. two Former U.S Presidents, a Former First lady and all their minions, I'd be awful quiet about what I was doing. Especially if I was in an a setting where I was surrounded by liberal sycophants who'd jump at the chance to shield for their masters. Either that, or I'd worry that my own corruption will put me in the noose along side them.

You forgot to throw in the Rockefellers, Bilderbergs, Rothschilds, Pincus, Warburgs, Soros, House of Saud,.....

It took a century for this cancer to grow and people think that rounding up the goods on it can be done in 18 mo..

Last edited by jaguartx; 08/29/18.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Immobliare!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

They would have to go through a Grand Jury, never happen in that amount of time.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

519 members (257Bob, 12344mag, 260Remguy, 25classic, 2500HD, 222Sako, 56 invisible), 2,648 guests, and 1,319 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,294
Posts18,486,965
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.