-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Paddler has already gone out and fetched him some big blue scrubs with Nike swooshes that will fit over his marshmallow
ass and his man titties. G

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
If this is true, I'm done with Nike.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Like the Yeti flap, a handful of bitter old dudes with hair growing out of the ears boycotting Nike will have no affect.

Carry on though.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
There will be no more Nike products in my home.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Hatari: I do NOT know what the meaning of the longest word in the English language is ("antidisestablishmentarianism"- sp?) but I think a high percentage of todays younger people are being bred and educated for reasons of anti-establishment politics!
When I was a young man if any commercial product had hired an anti-American spokesperson to sell their product that product/company would have failed miserably.

Yep. Ultimately, everything has to pay its way or be cast aside. ?They will learn this...or should I say most eventually will. The rest are parasites

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
IC B2

V
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
Callnum: Are YOU saying YOU will buy Nike products?
I probably have some hair growing out of my ears and I won't be buying myself, the VarmintWife, the VarmintChildren and the VarmintGrandkids any more Nike products - in case you are wondering!
Again, I would like to know if you will buy products endorsed and promoted by colon kaepernick?
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

V
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
Sloone: In my post I was clear that the black population of the United States of America was 11% back in the early 1970's - I got those statistics quarterly from the F.B.I.'s "crime statistics" that were provided to all first class (large!) cities law enforcement agencies.
I have also heard the black folks make up 13% of todays population but that was beyond the scope/time of my observations.
Lets not forget that many folks of black descent are decent hard working Americans - its just sad that so many of that race have become social parasites and criminals - that makes it hard on the decent hard working black folks.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
P.S.: I got my initial information on Nike going with colon kaepernick as the face for their new ad campaign from the "Drudge Report"- I will see if I can link to it for those interested!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
P.S.S.: Link: https://bleacherreport.com/articles...-30th-anniversary-of-just-do-it-campaign

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
VG I seriously doubt you ever bought anything Nike, generally they don’t market to old guys.

I will buy Nike if there is something I want. Who is their spokesperson matters to me none.

I can’t keep up with all the 24 hour kooky protests.

V
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
Callnum: You show your stupidity two ways with your latest post!
First off I have been buying Nike products for many decades now - I was proud of them when they first started out as they were a NW (my part of the world at the time - 1971) industry!
My advice on this matter is for you to keep your stupid assed mouth shut when you feel the urge to speak about something you know nothing about!
Secondly your ignorance in supporting an anti-American (colon kaepernick!) speaks for itself - you are an ignorant idiot!
PERIOD!
Nobody is asking you to keep up with or do anything - knowledge though is power and if you are not interested in knowing what the anti-Americans are doing and who they are - then I feel sorry for your idiotic ass.
Sad.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Being opposite of a demented old guy is a good place for me and to be VG. Overweight old guys don’t buy much Nike.

IC B3

V
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
Callnum: Again callnum you are just exposing your own ignorance to more and more folks - let me make it more clear to your suffering mind - I have purchased many Nike products in the past not only for myself and my immediate family but also for nephews and nieces as gifts!
Even bought a few Nike "gift certificates".
And I am ignoring your idiotic contention that buying Nike products is "okay" now!
Its no longer okay, dufus!
Support the anti-Americans if you want but I and many others will cease doing so.
Sad.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
P.S.: Just moments ago (9:35 P.M. - M.S.T.) the gentleman moderator of tonights (9/3/2,018) Fox News's Show "Shannon Bream" announced that Nike has already received so much back lash that they are re-considering their colon kaepernick advertising decision - I don't know what will come of the colon kaepernick advertising program at Nike but like I said initially there are so many ignorant (like yourself) and anti-American types around these days maybe colon kaepernick will be a hit with you's guys?
He-he.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
2 things I am surprised by.

#1 VG watches Fox News
#2 VG believes Fox News

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I don't think I want to be like Mike anymore.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
First............. You all know that you are all talking to Nike "chatbots", right? These are self-learning AI code-based programs that act line real humans, but aren't. They are very convincing though - adding in some "lol's", adding in some strategic typos, etc.

Anyhow..... Hatari has it right:

Originally Posted by hatari
Most business learned a long, long time ago that it was wise to remain apolitical.

What you see with the Millennials today is a search for the romanticism of the Baby Boom generation. They've read and been indoctrinated in the romanticism that was the 1960's..........

All these things signify power for the young versus the establishment, and they are lauded as times when each individual "could make a difference with their conscious". These kids have ben urged to "make a difference. Protect the environment, embrace Climate Change, go Green, even though neither real science or common sense is on their side.

The media, in their never ending thirst for something (ANYTHING) to exploit jumps on such things because it is easy to own the moral high ground.

And there it is.

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
I asked them if their logo would be changed to a giant colon. And, if so, will it be the punctuation mark, or just a giant, somewhat black- A$$HOLE.

I also suggested a new name with acronym.

Fubu is- For Us By Us.

So all logic points to:

Forever
Upholding
Colon
Kaepernick

Last edited by KenMi; 09/03/18.
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
In case you want to see ... the new face of Nike:

[Linked Image]

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W

They could put Trumps face on that same advertisement with the same tag line.

But they aint gonna do it.

Trump HAD the World, ", Trump saw our children, "
Trump saw a way to make a brighter day so he started giving
There was a choice he was making, he was saving our own lives
Its true he made a brighter day for you and me. --Trump WINS 2016
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Bwahahahaha, Nike stock down 3% in pre-market trading.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Toddly
Paddler has already gone out and fetched him some big blue scrubs with Nike swooshes that will fit over his marshmallow
ass and his man titties. G

You forgot the nike swoosh on the purple [bleep] he frequently uses.

I have not bought a Nike Anything in over 30 years. Their sneakers always suck , Brooks or New Balance for me.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
New Balance shoes fit me very well.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

68 members (AKislander, 300_savage, Anaconda, 69sportfury, 8 invisible), 1,553 guests, and 877 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,503
Posts18,490,574
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.