Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Shoshone river?

GB1

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
I just finished a Zonker stout from Snake River Brewing. I was there in June. I will be back there in less than a week. The pizza is good at the brewery.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Also, drive over to Nora's fish creek in for breakfast over by the base of the pass

You'll shoot your eye out
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
For a really good piece of meat try the Gun Barrel in Jackson Hole. Outside of that, Yeah Bubba's.

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Great suggestions. Had people mention today Nora’s and Gun Barrellt

WV- might be at Snake River at the same time...🍺

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by BKinSD
I'm a fan of the Mural Room at Jackson lake lodge. I would drive a fair piece for a pie from that gas station in Dubois. And I wouldn't miss a sandwich from the Pickle Barrel in Livingston either.

I worked in there for two summers during college. Third at Many Glacier Hotel Glacier National Park. Best summers of my life.

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

[Linked Image]
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by hatari
Headed to Jackson Hole/Yellowstone/Cooke City.

Already got a vote for checking out the Million Dollar Cowboy Bar. You guys have other places to see or eat and drink in?

See if you can stay in The Old House at Old Faithful Inn. It's a step back in time.

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

[Linked Image]
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Get in touch when you're in town.

Stupidity is expensive
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by WyColoCowboy
Originally Posted by hatari
Headed to Jackson Hole/Yellowstone/Cooke City.

Already got a vote for checking out the Million Dollar Cowboy Bar. You guys have other places to see or eat and drink in?

See if you can stay in The Old House at Old Faithful Inn. It's a step back in time.

Everything in the Park is full up. I wanted to stay at OFI just fir the retro

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
W
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
W
Cool info..

Molon Labe
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BKinSD
I'm a fan of the Mural Room at Jackson lake lodge.

Dined there on my anniversary last month. Get a reservation timed to take in the sunset. Very nice!

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Bubba's BBQ, the best brisket ever and opens early w/ great breakfasts. Gathering for the pork shank. The Blue Lion was exceptional, had Rack of Lamb and the Santa Fe Duck Cakes. We were there in May and are going back Oct.1, it is my wife's favorite place.

mike r

Man, is Bubba's still open? Loved that place when we ate there about 12 years ago.

Mercy ceases to be a virtue when it enables further injustice. -Brent Weeks

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
The ice ream place on the square is pretty good then after you finish your ice cream, walk over to the knife shop across the street and check them out.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
When you are in Jackson check out who has live music. We accidentally ended up in the bar at the Wort Hotel on a Tuesday or Wednesday night, what a party, I saw Sasquatch while staggering back to the hotel. There are some really good bar bands in the area, ask the locals.

Speaking of locals, when I was a kid, 60 years ago the town was Jackson Hole. What do Wyomingites call it now?

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Warning, keep your wife out of the shops around the Square. My DIL spent $2600.00 on a hat and boots. My son didn't think it was as funny as I did. They live in Georgia and I told him she could wear them to watch hog wrasslin'.

mike r

Wish you were better

Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
When you are in Jackson check out who has live music. We accidentally ended up in the bar at the Wort Hotel on a Tuesday or Wednesday night, what a party, I saw Sasquatch while staggering back to the hotel. There are some really good bar bands in the area, ask the locals.

Speaking of locals, when I was a kid, 60 years ago the town was Jackson Hole. What do Wyomingites call it now?

mike r

The locals call it Jackson. If you call it Jackson Hole they know you are an out of towner

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

mike r

Wyoming's San Francisco.

Proud NRA Life Member
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by irfubar

mike r

The locals call it Jackson. If you call it Jackson Hole they know you are an out of towner

Jim Bridger called it Jackson Hole, but then he was from out of town.

mike r

Wish you were better

Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I second the Gun Barrel for a bison steak.

1Minute
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Well you could ck out a town called Encampment close to Colorado border, don't wink or you will miss it but it does have an opera house. Stayed there a time a two on the way to Battle Mountain.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

614 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 160user, 1eyedmule, 1Longbow, 69 invisible), 3,507 guests, and 1,168 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,636
Posts18,533,410
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.