Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]
Massachusetts cops are hunting for a man they say urinated on several American flags at a veterans cemetery — after an “outraged” witness posted pictures of the vile act.

quote]Man wanted for urinating on flags at veterans cemetery
By Joshua Rhett Miller September 12, 2018

Massachusetts cops are hunting for a man they say urinated on several American flags at a veterans cemetery — after an “outraged” witness posted pictures of the vile act.

George Gatteny, of Somerville, said he spotted the suspect among a group of people Sunday at a World War II memorial in the Somerville Veterans Cemetery.

“As they approached the statue, I saw them grab the 3 or 4 mini flags that were placed in [front] of the statue,” Gatteny wrote on Facebook. “What I saw him do next pushed me to the point where I said to myself, ‘ENOUGH.’ The guy started urinating on the flags.”

A woman with the man acted as a lookout while he relieved himself, only stopping when Gatteny yelled at him, he said.

“He stopped urinating, pulled up his pants and started walking out of the memorial,” the post continued. “Both of them walked up Broadway laughing. I walked behind them for a while telling everyone I pass what they did.”

Gatteny said an elderly man who knew two veterans buried at the cemetery thanked him for taking a stand. But Gatteny was determined to get photographs of the couple so they could be held accountable for their actions, he said.

“What possible reason could they have for desecrating a WW2 Memorial??” Gatteny asked. “There are consequences for our actions. They probably thought no would do anything. They were WRONG!”

Gatteny later met with police to provide photos and statements to investigators.

“They are all over this,” according to Gatteny’s post, which generated more than 17,000 comments and was shared more than 39,000 times.

Somerville Police Deputy Chief James Stanford told the Boston Globe that detectives were investigating the incident. No additional information was available as of Tuesday and messages from The Post seeking comment on Wednesday were not immediately returned.

The city’s mayor, meanwhile, slammed the act of vandalism as “despicable,” according to a statement to the newspaper.

“If these allegations are true, they are offensive not only to our community and our own veterans, but to our entire nation and those who served and continue to serve,” Somerville Mayor Joseph Curtatone said.
[/quote]

From NY Post

=====================
Boots were made for walking
Winds were blowing change
Boys fall in the jungle
As I Came of Age

GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Have I mentioned that I have no problems with capital punishment.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Wow, thats a lot of piss his back teeth must have been floating.

"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, you'll be a mile from them, and you'll have their shoes."
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Scum.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
hope his bookface account and desire to be famous, gets him caught

IC B2

T
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
T
I have no issue with anyone going medieval on their sorry asses.

Just down the road from The City of Lost Souls in the Land of the Blind.
Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The girl is a decoy, in the picture, the way he walks, he's had more then one cock in his mouth...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by OMCHamlin
The girl is a decoy, in the picture, the way he walks, he's had more then one cock in his mouth...

Yep, looks like this guy

[Linked Image]

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Massachusetts wants flag urination prosecuted and southerners won't prosecute southerners ripping down Confederate monuments.

The world is upside down.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
IC B3

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
With that arm tattoo, he better wear long sleeves for awhile. Who hit the idiot button on white people?

F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Have I mentioned that I have no problems with capital punishment.

Yep a 22 cal. just behind the ear for a few of these clowns and the disrespect would slow to an almost stop.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
That's not a man.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Probably a real snowflake who gets "offended" by anything to do with military or veterans. And when they get "offended" it's suddenly O.K. for them to pull crap like this. Hope he gets nailed and has the book thrown at him.

E
edk Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Pussy didn't do it to a vet now did he. Even an old vet would probably kick his sorry ass. Ed k

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Another sign of the times. I bet those two voted for hillary but you won't hear the media bring that up. On the other hand if somebody took a sh1t on the martin Luther king memorial the media would be quick to say it was a Trump supporter.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by IMR4350
Another sign of the times. I bet those two voted for hillary but you won't hear the media bring that up. On the other hand if somebody took a sh1t on the martin Luther king memorial the media would be quick to say it was a Trump supporter.

More to the point it is a good bet they are both tertiary educated, which seems to be a theme with malcontents now.

It seems to me that those most blessed by the system are also the most disapproving of it.

Last edited by JSTUART; 09/14/18.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Everyone should share the photo on Facebook....maybe he’ll have a very serious, fatal accident! memtb

Last edited by memtb; 09/14/18.

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Originally Posted by memtb
Everyone should share the photo on Facebook....maybe he’ll have a very serious, fatal accident! memtb

No this was in Massachusetts, he will probably be a hero.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Let the poor F---er go... Right into a room full of Marine veterans. Let the poor f---er go...

I prefer classic.
Semper Fi
I used to run with the hare. Now I'm envious of the tortoise and I do my own stunts but rarely intentionally
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

687 members (10gaugemag, 007FJ, 160user, 16gage, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 65 invisible), 3,014 guests, and 1,338 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,847
Posts18,478,353
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.