djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by RollingThunder
Originally Posted by djs
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
What crimes, pray tell would he be flipping on?

Could it be that he needs no help at all being a criminal?

Trot out your evidence, or STFU.

That's what I thought.... Going on 2 years. Not even one single page of evidence whatsoever.

However, on the LEFT, there was collusion running out their asses. Still is.

"Not even one single page of evidence whatsoever."

There have been 5 Trump related guilty pleas or convictions; ergo, there is evidence. Mueller's investigation has been particularly tight-lipped, so we don't know much.

But with Flynn, Papadopolous, Cohen, Gates and, van der Zwaan entering guilty pleas (indicates cooperation with Mueller) and Manafor't guilty conviction (and now a guilty plea), there is obviously evidence of crime. From the LA Times, see: http://www.latimes.com/projects/la-na-mueller-investigation-one-year/#

And, a 2 year Special Prosecutor investigation is not much time; the investigation of Clinton took 8 years, starting with a travel office issue, going into the Paula Jones issue, the Monica Lewinsky issue and eventually into a lying under oath issue.

Most of the really important players have already flipped on Trump. They will all plead guilty and flip against him. This includes Pence.

Trump will be lucky if he isn't hanged after all is said and done.

Lol what are you talking about?? One guy got two weeks in the Pokie, the other guy went down for tax evasion none of it had anything to do with trump lol.. gd how big is your tin foil hat?

OK, "One guy got two weeks in the Pokie, the other guy went down for tax evasion none of it had anything to do with trump lol.."

But, in order to plea and get reduced sentences, they had to have information that was of interest to the Special Prosecutor's Office or else, he would not have agreed to a plea bargain. Keep in mind, that Mueller's charge was to "investigate any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation", etc.
see: https://www.nytimes.com/interactive...bert-Mueller-Special-Counsel-Russia.html

Before Mueller would agree to a plea bargain, he needs to be assured that the "flipper" has information that is useful to the investigation and that it is verified. Mueller is following all trails and bread crumbs to the end of the trail.

And, we don't know what Mueller has on Trump, his sons or the campaign - yet.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Well, the only commie missing here is Piddler...

Well... Trumpster too.

But Trumpster stepped on his pecker with Rick.

I guess I missed that, what gives?

He was trashing a serious thread with his neocon BS.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...son-hairston-tragic-passing#Post13110702

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by HilhamHawk
Originally Posted by DMc
Someone please tell me when the spaceship landed and let these retards loose on us. Hilarious how they keep coming back to the trough for more.

Who among us believes you will change any of their collective sock-puppet minds?

Please don't feed or tease the deranged demented gnomes.

(Unless, of course, you enjoy being bathed in their slobber.)

Happy days are here again. MAGA!!!

Demand a Uranium 1 & FISA abuse Special Prosecutor!

RINO's, the tar and feather buckets are waiting!

You too are not going to like how this ends.

[Linked Image]

Congratulations HllamHawk, you are NOW on the road to recovery!!

D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by djs
Mueller's investigation has been particularly tight-lipped, so we don't know much.

WTF is that rock you been living under Toad?

You obviously haven't been following the investigation. As I implied, there have been no or very few leaks from the Special Prosecutor's Office, although the media and its' contributors has been spouting off various theories and opinions.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by djs
Originally Posted by djs
Mueller's investigation has been particularly tight-lipped, so we don't know much.

You obviously haven't been following the investigation. As I implied, there have been no or very few leaks from the Special Prosecutor's Office, although the media and its' contributors has been spouting off various theories and opinions.

BS.

How many media stories begin: An anonymous source close to the Mueller investigation.... yada, yada yada.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B2

D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by djs
Originally Posted by djs

BS.

How many media stories begin: An anonymous source close to the Mueller investigation.... yada, yada yada.

There will always be leaks in any investigation of some sort. But, I don't give great credence to "anonymous" sources, including the anonymous source that wrote a letter to the NYT re the Trump White House. An anonymous source could just be some guy in the DOJ who knows somebody who knows somebody.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by djs
Originally Posted by HilhamHawk
Originally Posted by DMc
Someone please tell me when the spaceship landed and let these retards loose on us. Hilarious how they keep coming back to the trough for more.

Who among us believes you will change any of their collective sock-puppet minds?

Please don't feed or tease the deranged demented gnomes.

(Unless, of course, you enjoy being bathed in their slobber.)

Happy days are here again. MAGA!!!

Demand a Uranium 1 & FISA abuse Special Prosecutor!

RINO's, the tar and feather buckets are waiting!

You too are not going to like how this ends.

[Linked Image]

Congratulations HllamHawk, you are NOW on the road to recovery!!

Why yes, indeed I am. It started in Jan 2017.........

[Linked Image]

While it's true that all liberals are crazy people, not all crazy people are liberals.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Well... Trumpster too.

Yep, day after that he went missing... Good for Rick.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by djs
But, in order to plea and get reduced sentences, they had to have information that was of interest to the Special Prosecutor's Office or else, he would not have agreed to a plea bargain.

A lot of times prosecutors use the plea deal because they really didn't have enough evidence to pull off a prosecution, Or they use the plea deal to save court time and taxpayer monies.

You want it soooooooo bad you can damn near taste it!

You remind me of this guy.

[Linked Image]

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

Well... Trumpster too.

Thanks.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B3

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by djs

OK, "One guy got two weeks in the Pokie, the other guy went down for tax evasion none of it had anything to do with trump lol.."

But, in order to plea and get reduced sentences, they had to have information that was of interest to the Special Prosecutor's Office or else, he would not have agreed to a plea bargain. Keep in mind, that Mueller's charge was to "investigate any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation", etc.
see: https://www.nytimes.com/interactive...bert-Mueller-Special-Counsel-Russia.html

Before Mueller would agree to a plea bargain, he needs to be assured that the "flipper" has information that is useful to the investigation and that it is verified. Mueller is following all trails and bread crumbs to the end of the trail.

And, we don't know what Mueller has on Trump, his sons or the campaign - yet.

Still grasping at straws huh??? Could it be that Manafort may only have information of other crimes not related to Trump?

Let me ask you an honest question DJ...if you were faced with spending the rest of your life in prison, would you agree to get creative with accusations the prosecutor might be interested in???

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by djs
Originally Posted by djs
Originally Posted by djs

BS.

There will always be leaks in any investigation of some sort. But, I don't give great credence to "anonymous" sources, including the anonymous source that wrote a letter to the NYT re the Trump White House. An anonymous source could just be some guy in the DOJ who knows somebody who knows somebody.

Most of those leaks are schit made up by the reporters themselves or some anti Trump left wing idiot.

I've never thought you an idiot but you sure are beginning to change my mind.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by djs
But, in order to plea and get reduced sentences, they had to have information that was of interest to the Special Prosecutor's Office or else, he would not have agreed to a plea bargain.

A lot of times prosecutors use the plea deal because they really didn't have enough evidence to pull off a prosecution, Or they use the plea deal to save court time and taxpayer monies.

You want it soooooooo bad you can damn near taste it!

You remind me of this guy.

[Linked Image]

Let me help, and end up like this

[Linked Image]

DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Bwana_1

[Linked Image]

OH CRUD! That had to hurt!!!!

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
...if you were faced with spending the rest of your life in prison, would you agree to get creative with accusations the prosecutor might be interested in???

Whatever he produces, it will have to stand up to microscopic scrutiny to pass muster and save him from a bigger hook. I'd be pretty sure he has useable, very usable dirt to sell.

We live in interesting times.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]

Holy schit that sucks ROTF

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by DMc

[Linked Image]

OH CRUD! That had to hurt!!!!

Not nearly as bad as the midterms.......

[Linked Image]

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
These male vaginas are really gonna have a comeapart when Trump is re-elected in 2020 along with 2 or 3 more SCOTUS appointments Mag, their fate will be sealed, hell, it may be so much MAGA we can go back to whipping the fu-k outta these stupid sombitches again, they'll then have to STFU and get back in the closet where they belong!

Trump Won!
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
...if you were faced with spending the rest of your life in prison, would you agree to get creative with accusations the prosecutor might be interested in???

Whatever he produces, it will have to stand up to microscopic scrutiny to pass muster and save him from a bigger hook. I'd be pretty sure he has useable, very usable dirt to sell.

We live in interesting times.

You and your fellow libs will think so if the duly elected POTUS gets outed based on B S.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by gunner500
These male vaginas are really gonna have a comeapart when Trump is re-elected in 2020 along with 2 or 3 more SCOTUS appointments

Saw Ol' Ruth Deader Ginsberg on tv today.

She ain't gonna make it ta 2023.

President Trump's already picked her successor.

Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

570 members (10Glocks, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 1234, 160user, 10ring1, 56 invisible), 2,196 guests, and 1,089 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,564
Posts18,531,693
Members74,039
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.