-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Thanks Randy and crew. Such a wonderful video series, full of ups and downs, cheers and tears.
I know this is a very trying hunt, thanks for bringing it to us. Your videos are always first class.
You gents are true sportsmen, you're all welcomed at my campfire anytime.
Take care

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Just finished watching the last episode. Best hunting film I've ever watched hands down!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Congratulations on a great hunt and thanks for sharing it with us.

Member: Clan of the Turdlike People.

Courage is Fear that has said its Prayers

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
This is a great story and a great hunt. Thank you for sharing. Both rams are great and very well earned. Randy I hope and pray your health has returned.

Thanks again. What a great hunt.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

“Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.”
ISAIAH 41:10
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
It was a very well done video series showing the extreme mental and physical nature of Dall's Sheep hunting. I hope Randy recovers from his liver ailment.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Randy, that was, bar none, the best hunting adventure video series I have ever watched. Thank you for your work and that of the whole crew. I hope you got to feeling better soon after the trip.
You wore me out just watching some of those climbs.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by SKane
Excellent!

Tell ya what - I'd hunt with this Marcus cat anytime, anyplace. Positive attitude, always a smile and a go-getter.

Exactly what I was thinking. His smile, and positive attitude is incredible. He really deserved that old Roman nosed double broomer. That day will live with him forever.

Originally Posted by archie_james_c
I should have just
bought a [bleep] T3...

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Looks like Branson has the same Barney's external frame pack that I have from the early 1990s.

Almost indestructible.

“Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils.” - General John Stark.
G
GRF Online Content
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
G
great series of videos. You and Marcus were able to make the watcher "feel" the hunt. Thanks so much for sharing and best wishes and prayers for quick return to health.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by David_Walter
Looks like Branson has the same Barney's external frame pack that I have from the early 1990s.
Almost indestructible.

That's what you extracted from the videos? Holy safariman.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
IC B3

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Almost indestructible.

Ya gotta admit, BigFin had some dastardly effective camo on his Überlanche - I couldn't even see it in those videos. laugh

FC

"Every day is a holiday, and every meal is a banquet."

- Mrs. FC
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by Folically_Challenged
Almost indestructible.

Ya gotta admit, BigFin had some dastardly effective camo on his Überlanche - I couldn't even see it in those videos. laugh

FC

No, I extracted 9 days of adventure in a place I'd hunted in 1993. I didn't get a sheep, and it was an exhausting hunt. If I recall correctly, we hunted 10 days counting the trip in and the trip out, and lost an average of 15 lbs each. Saw lots of sheep, but I didn't get a shot. One of the other guys got a ram.

I was carrying a Rem M7 in 308 that was coated with NP3. Most of our gear was GI issued, except the pack, spotter, binos and boots. And the tent. I still have the binos, boots and pack from that trip.

I'm touched that you two are so interested in my gear selections. Slow day on the couch?

Can I get your thrilling insights and witty commentary on Armendnfree's department issue equipment , or even Montana Marine's choice in bug-out-bag knives?

I'm sure that would be "value added" to my life.

Last edited by David_Walter; 09/14/18.

“Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils.” - General John Stark.
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Incredible!

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
That was one of the better video's I have seen! I wasn't like a movie, I felt like I was there. Marcus would be welcome in my camp anytime.
Randy I love your videos and positive attitude, but boy I felt sorry for you. I watch all of your stuff and you were hurting!
This series was so good my wife sat next to me and watched all of them over several days.

Thanks,
Darryl

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Great film. You would enjoy thar hunting if you came to N Z.

CRS Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
What an epic experience! That is what hunting is all about, wild, adventure, struggle, and reward.

Simply fantastic, a huge congratulations to the memories that will last a lifetime for everyone involved.

Arcus Venator
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Just found this and binge watched all 9 segments. Good stuff !

To the OP: First, thank you for posting / sharing. Second, wish you the best in dealing with your health issues.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Man Randy those are just awesome vids of an insane once in a lifetime hunt congrats to both of you on your success not just in killing gorgeous trophies but conquering the odds which looked to be long!

Really hope your health issues aren’t that rough on you all season; love your “can do” attitude in spite of it.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

265 members (10gaugemag, 41rem, 348srfun, 264mag, 12344mag, 160user, 32 invisible), 1,773 guests, and 1,097 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,090
Posts18,522,048
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.