J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Originally Posted by jdm953
Originally Posted by curdog4570
Since your reading comprehension is on par with your people skills, I’ll make this as simple as possible...

1. The Constitution does NOT protect the POTUS from being investigated.

2. IF wrongdoing on the part of the POTUS is found as a result of an investigation, the proof is given to Congress and they determine if impeachment proceedings should be initiated. If the D team gets control of the House, you can bet Trump will be impeached, no matter what Mueller finds. The R Senate will not convict.

3. It was the threat of impeachment, and conviction, FOR OBSTRUCTION, that caused Nixon to resign.

What we are watching now is a dog and pony show which is not likely to result in impeachment, but the script for the show was written by Nixon and Bill Clinton.

You would like to be viewed as knowledgeable by members of this forum but your arrogance branded you as a Lightweight as soon as you joined.

When this is said and done, Trump may stand alone...but most of his friends and family will be heading to jail.

In case you missed it. https://www.theepochtimes.com/strzo...y-fired-demoted-or-resigned_2624607.html Go to the bottom of the article for a list of names.

Why, what is your point ?....criminals are criminals, I don't care who they are. Old news, new news...same political BS and manipulation of the system.

You keep jamming that link down everyone's throat, like it's a revelation of value.

Muellers investigation is based on the crimes of these people.The purpose of their crime was to start Muellers investigation. Those that resigned did so to avoid the OIG. This list will get much longer before its over.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Since your reading comprehension is on par with your people skills, I’ll make this as simple as possible...

1. The Constitution does NOT protect the POTUS from being investigated.

2. IF wrongdoing on the part of the POTUS is found as a result of an investigation, the proof is given to Congress and they determine if impeachment proceedings should be initiated. If the D team gets control of the House, you can bet Trump will be impeached, no matter what Mueller finds. The R Senate will not convict.

3. It was the threat of impeachment, and conviction, FOR OBSTRUCTION, that caused Nixon to resign.

What we are watching now is a dog and pony show which is not likely to result in impeachment, but the script for the show was written by Nixon and Bill Clinton.

You would like to be viewed as knowledgeable by members of this forum but your arrogance branded you as a Lightweight as soon as you joined.

Nixon resigned because he lost the people.

His approval numbers were really, really bad.

Trump's, so far aren't. In fact nothing the lyin' media has been able to say about him has budged his approval numbers.

Therein lies the difference.

Nixon resigned because Republican Senators told him there were enough Senate votes to impeach him if he didn’t resign. The primary reason for the loss of Congressional support was because he directed his AG to fire the Prosecutor investigating him. Sound familiar?

I’ve posted countless times on this forum that I don’t believe Trump will be impeached. In fact, I don’t think the Dems even want him impeached.... they just make noise to fire up their base. They would hate to run against Pence if the economy stays strong.

It is phenomenal that so many otherwise clear thinking individuals go blind when a Trumps name is mentioned, but I keep trying.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

It is phenomenal that so many otherwise clear thinking individuals go blind when a Trumps name is mentioned, but I keep trying.

Some get pretty silly, for sure.

I didn't vote for Trump in the primary. But I supported him in the general, and still do.

I'm also not turning a blind eye to the criminal corruption that is trying to remove him.

I sure don't agree with each and every thing Trump does, but my eyes are open enough that I see he's doing our country much more good than harm.

That alone is more than I can say about the last 4 presidents.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I can agree with everything in your post, and I don’t see anything wrong in pointing out where Trump HAS erred, and shooting his mouth off is his biggest error.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

How about a few examples of anybody tuning a blind eye to ANYTHING Trump has done....he's under the most intense scrutiny of ANY previous POTUS...hell, he's even survived the "soft coup" attempts by the FBI, CIA, DOJ etc.

EXACTLY WHAT has he done that you find so appalling???

IC B2

D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Originally Posted by djs

If Comey or Clinton did anything illegal, then the Trump DOJ should initiate legal proceedings.

You don't think a special investigator should crawl as far up their (and all of their associates) asses as they have with Trump???? Maybe LOOKING for a crime??? Is that how it's supposed to work???

If there is evidence of a crime at high levels, then a Special Prosecutor investigation is warranted. No one is above the law (not Hillary Clinton, James Comey, Don McGahn, Donald Trump Jr., etc.)

D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by Paddler
Originally Posted by jdm953

Scares the hell out of you. The swamp is draining.There is nothing you or they can do about it.FBI and DOJ will be staffed with patriots.

Drain the swamp? Yes, we can.

Why is it that only those who agree with a particular belief is considered a "patriot"? I guess beauty is only in the eye of the beholder.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by rickt300

Why you braindeads think the Times is a credible news source is beyond me. The 2016 meeting ended up being a plea for the Trump administration to ease the Magnitsky Act which keeps the Rusky Oligarchs from doing business in the United States. The Russians retaliated by not allowing Russian kids to be adopted in the United States. So in effect it was about adoption. If you would actually do some research instead of idiotically parroting the Borg propaganda you might learn something. Oh but is it possible for a moron to learn something?

Apparently not. The BS that the meeting was about adoptions was shown to be false long ago, moron.

Bullshit, though the meeting was pushed by the Russian lawyer advertised as dirt on that scumbag Hillary Clinton what was discussed was the Magnitsky act. Show me a credible link proving me wrong, "Moron".

Beyond that how would this meeting be worse than colluding with a British spy to create misinformation using lies put out by the Russian government? You lefties make stuck on stupid look like an art form.

Last edited by rickt300; 09/16/18.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by djs

"Why is there even an investigation??? Because of bogus misinformation submitted to the FBI VIA the DNC and the media, which was fed the information by the FBI in order to obtain a FISA warrant....kinda crazy huh???.."

Not quite as to why a Special Counsel was appointed.

The Special Counsel (Mueller) appointment in May 2017, followed a series of events that included Trump's firing of FBI director James Comey and Comey's allegation that Trump asked him to drop an FBI investigation into former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn. No fake news here, these are specific and verified events. Sure, the Special Counsel looked into other events, but the reason there was a Special Prosecutor appointed stemmed form Comey.

You mean the same James Comey that signed off on the warrant application for Carter Page? The same James Comey who knew the "dossier" was a paid for manufactured document that was leaked to the media in an effort to give it a little extra veracity....THAT JAMES COMEY??? The same James Comey that exonerated Hillary (which he legally had no right to do) even after he laid out a very damning case against her??? THAT JAMES COMEY???

Need more???

The stuck on stupids only listen to fake news and flat out lies put in their heads by their Borg though handlers.

Dog I rescued in January

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by djs
Originally Posted by djs

If Comey or Clinton did anything illegal, then the Trump DOJ should initiate legal proceedings.

You don't think a special investigator should crawl as far up their (and all of their associates) asses as they have with Trump???? Maybe LOOKING for a crime??? Is that how it's supposed to work???

If there is evidence of a crime at high levels, then a Special Prosecutor investigation is warranted. No one is above the law (not Hillary Clinton, James Comey, Don McGahn, Donald Trump Jr., etc.)

Hillary appears to be above the law actually.

Dog I rescued in January

IC B3

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by djs

Why is it that only those who agree with a particular belief is considered a "patriot"? I guess beauty is only in the eye of the beholder.

Wrong again....who'd have guessed??? A patriotic individual isn't going to support a corrupt administration regardless of political affiliation...there are plenty of patriotic democrats....they're just too stupid to realize WTF is really happening....

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Only because we don't have a competent Atty General.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

How about a few examples of anybody tuning a blind eye to ANYTHING Trump has done....he's under the most intense scrutiny of ANY previous POTUS...hell, he's even survived the "soft coup" attempts by the FBI, CIA, DOJ etc.

Your last question is without merit and does not deserve an answer.

Trump should not be above criticism, but a sizable portion of this forum’s membership rush to his defense at the slightest bit of criticism. They don’t defend him on the merits of what is claimed but throw insults at the one claiming it. That just happens to mimic Trumps behavior in the same situations.

I don’t have any use for a managerial style that consists mainly of whining about your subordinates, and doing it publicly. At its best, it is unbecoming and at its worst it is character assasination.

Can ANY of you address that bit of criticism in an adult fashion?

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
Ralph, Why don’t you address the point I made about Trump opening himself up to Obstruction charges by linking Comey’s firing to the Russian investigation?

The lack of legitimacy of the FISA application has nothing to do with Obstruction. The claim he made to Lester Holt and his constant whining about Sessions on Twitter is what’s fueling the Obstruction investigation. Forget Conspiracy..... that ain’t going nowhere.

I think you might want to refresh yourself on the definition of obstruction of justice. And while you're at it, Article II. And maybe just the whole constitution while you're googling.

Because Trump will be removed from office, on January 20th 2025. You know, the whole 22nd amendment thing.

I'm sorry your life is going to suck for the next 6.5 years but that's of your own making. The president cannot obstruct justice by firing the head of the FBI, even if he says he's firing the FBI director for investigating the president. Still has not risen to the level of obstruction of justice, and is a protected action under Article II. Especially when the #2 at the DOJ recommends firing the FBI director.

Since you're so smart, I bet you can truthfully tell me that when Comey was fired the muh Russia investigation got squashed because Trump said to end it, right? Wrong. It didn't so you can't. Not even scratching the bottom of the level of obstruction of justice. Constitutionally. Protected. Action.

You don't even have any straws to grasp at. but, if you send me your address, I'll send you some. And a therapy animal. For your safe space.

'Because Trump will be removed from office, on January 20th 2025'

You are so adorable when you're retarded. The way you do retard is special.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Only because we don't have a competent Atty General.

What ?,,,,that's not what Q says, he's a white hat coming to save the country,,any day now,,any day now,,any day now,,any day now.

Right, lol

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
You keep jamming that link down everyone's throat, like it's a revelation of value.

Do you ever wonder why they weren't fired under the Obama administration?

Do you think they would have been fired under the Hillary administration?

It does seem to upset liberals though... smile

Trump has systematically fired, demoted, and attacked long serving DOJ officials in an attempt to protect himself. So, the fact that somebody has been fired does not in any way prove they are guilty of wrongdoing. It is instead more proof of obstruction of justice by Trump.

This is not going to turn out well for Trump. Truth will come out, hopefully justice will be done. Trump's worst nightmare. The more we know about Trump, the worse it is for him. This is a good reminder that nobody should be allowed to run for President who doesn't release 10 years of tax returns. If that were the case, our country would have been spared this nightmare.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by djs

Wrong again....who'd have guessed??? A patriotic individual isn't going to support a corrupt administration regardless of political affiliation...there are plenty of patriotic democrats....they're just too stupid to realize WTF is really happening....

"Corrupt Administration"?

You mean an Administration that has had an unusual number of resignations, guilty pleas and convictions in less than 20 months?

For example:
* Tom Pence - use of private planes and improper financial trading
* Scott Pruitt - extravagant springing and conflict-of-interest
* David Shulkin - improper expenditures
* John McEntee - gambling and security risk
* Rob Porter - wife beating (both wives)
* Michael Flynn - lying to VP and the FBI - pleaded guilty
* David Sorensen - domestic abuse
* Caroline Wiles - failed security background check
* Gerrit Lansing - failed security background check
* George Papadopoulos - lying to the FBI
* Rick Gates - false statements and conspiracy
* Paul Manafort - convicted for 8 felonies and pleaded guilty to many felonies
* Richard Pinedo - pleaded to identity theft charge in connection with the Russian indictment
* Michael Cohen - pleaded guilty to 8 counts

Plus, there are a number of indicted persons that (while not directly associated with the Administration) have/had close ties (e.g., 12 Russian GRU hackers)

We also know that Donald Trump Jr. and Jared Kushner (with Manafort) met with Russians with intelligence connections (what will Manafort tell Mueller?).

What else does Mueller know relating to others?

With so many people closely connected to Trump resigning, pleading guilty, or being convicted, there is a lot of smoke; fire may follow.

Last edited by djs; 09/16/18.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Your last question is without merit and does not deserve an answer.

Trump should not be above criticism, but a sizable portion of this forum’s membership rush to his defense at the slightest bit of criticism. They don’t defend him on the merits of what is claimed but throw insults at the one claiming it. That just happens to mimic Trumps behavior in the same situations.

I don’t have any use for a managerial style that consists mainly of whining about your subordinates, and doing it publicly. At its best, it is unbecoming and at its worst it is character assasination.

Can ANY of you address that bit of criticism in an adult fashion?

No takers ?

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

Do you ever wonder why they weren't fired under the Obama administration?

Do you think they would have been fired under the Hillary administration?

It does seem to upset liberals though... smile

Trump has systematically fired, demoted, and attacked long serving DOJ officials in an attempt to protect himself. So, the fact that somebody has been fired does not in any way prove they are guilty of wrongdoing. It is instead more proof of obstruction of justice by Trump.

This is not going to turn out well for Trump. Truth will come out, hopefully justice will be done. Trump's worst nightmare. The more we know about Trump, the worse it is for him. This is a good reminder that nobody should be allowed to run for President who doesn't release 10 years of tax returns. If that were the case, our country would have been spared this nightmare.

How did trump get a grand jury to hear testimony against McCabe for the last 6 months.? OIG is investigating. Try to keep up.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P

Handed a Texas republican presidential candidate his a$$ in the primaries for starts.

Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

130 members (2500HD, 300_savage, 1973cb450, 338reddog, 204guy, 20 invisible), 1,745 guests, and 1,065 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,623
Posts18,474,051
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.